What's new

Have Some Info About Muhammad Bin Qasim

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabi kashmirii

New Recruit

Reaction score
Muhammad Bin Qasim was 17 years old Arab Muslim conqueror who established never ending Islamic kingdom in South of Sub-continent (Sindh-Multan Punjab) during 712th AD.
We all know him as a great Muslim hero and the very first founder of our beloved state Pakistan (I Believe).

But we don't have personal information about Muhammad Bin Qasim.
So we should have that knowledge.

Muhammad Bin Qasim was born in Taeef (Saudi Arabia)
His father Qasim Bin Yusuf had some quarrel with his brother Hujjaj Bin Yusuf that is why Qasim Bin Yusuf left for Hijaz before Muhammad Bin Qasim's birth.

Later on, Muhammad Bin Qasim met governor of Koufa for Sindh Jihad as he was called for that.
There he came to know that the governor Hujjaj Bin Yusuf was his uncle.

Muhammad Bin Qasim married his cousin Zubeda Binte Yusuf before leaving for Sindh.
There are many letters that he wrote to his wife.

Muhammad Bin Qasim was an awesome rider.
The brother of that times Caliph's (Walid Bin Abdul Malik) Suleman Bin Abdul Malik had professional jealousy and it was Suleman who when became Caliph called back Muhammad when he reached Multan and sent Yazid Bin Jahesh as the chief of Muslim Army.

Muhammad Bin Qasim was murdered by Caliph Suleman's best friend Sawleh in Koufa Iraq even the Sahabi E Rusul SAW and 5th Caliph Hazrat Umer Bin Abdul Aziz RA ordered Suleman to not to do that.

Muhammad Bin Qasim was a great soldier of Islam.

The little i know that he had no idea of such type of attack on Sindh back then but the Hindu Raja of today's Karachi i think (his named i have forgotten but it started with letter 'D') was looting trade ships of Muslims in arabian sea bound towards what today is india and today's far east.

He was a very cruel man and used to do a lot of cruelty on locals here. Then Khawaja MoeedudDin Chistie came in sindh and started telling people abt spirituality and Islam. So people rose against the Maharaja then he started to do more atrocities on people then Khawaja sb sent a letter to Shah of Iran then he arranged an army and asked Mohammad Bin Qasim to Command it.

He beaten him and remained in Mansura City in Sindh which doesnt exist anymore for 4 years to restore law and order and then left.

When he was leaving the locals who were non Muslims were making his idols and worshiped him even when he was gone.

This is what Muslims did in the region and this was his character who was just 17 as commander of first Muslim army ever to set foot in this region.

This is itself a Slap of those Non Muslims who said muslims had looted and killed people in the region and done nothing Good.

And that great warrior of Islam was executed by his Own Caliph for allegedly violating Raja Dahirs daughters- which were supposed to be sent untouched pure as the present to the Calipha for his private Harem- Duhhhh

Not to take any thing away from Mohd Bin Qasim but to point out the problems we Muslims had since the beggining- Greedy Horny Bastards-

What my little knowledge is that he was Hazrat Abdullah Shah Ghazi who came to Sindh first.

And It was Zuber,an Arab young man who took the letter of Srilanka based Arab girl Nahid Binte Abul Hasan to Kofa.
Nahid n other Arab families had to go through a port of Sindh,where Rai Purtab Dahir's governor arrested them (Arab migrants) who later on wrote a secret letter to Kofa n then Muhammad Bin Qasim was sent to Sindh.

And that great warrior of Islam was executed by his Own Caliph for allegedly violating Raja Dahirs daughters- which were supposed to be sent untouched pure as the present to the Calipha for his private Harem- Duhhhh

Not to take any thing away from Mohd Bin Qasim but to point out the problems we Muslims had since the beggining- Greedy Horny Bastards-

Kuch khuda ka naam lein.

Yes he is my hero... he died fighting didnt he? and unlike qasim he wasnt a rapist who later got beheaded like a dog.

@Hyperion

Read history of wars huh.
Women were made slaves...and they were kept in haram of officers type soldiers...
I don't want to say more but we'll see many great names of great fathers but sons of Kaneez mothers (benikahi but legal).
I am sorry,it wasn't illegal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Read history of wars huh.
Women were made slaves...and they were kept in haram of officers type soldiers...
I don't want to say more but we'll see many great names of great fathers but sons of Kaneez mothers (benikahi but legal).
I am sorry,it wasn't illegal.

Would a woman want to be raped? did Hazrat Mohammad SAW ever do such a thing? qasim was a rapist scumbag tht our bloody history books present as a hero... read abt how just n fair Dahir really was... not from ur history books but neutral sources and do look what kind of a ... qasim was.

Would a woman want to be raped? did Hazrat Mohammad SAW ever do such a thing? qasim was a rapist scumbag tht our bloody history books present as a hero... read abt how just n fair Dahir really was... not from ur history books but neutral sources and do look what kind of a ... qasim was.

neutral source for you is hindu source or under cover hindu source.

your problem is Mohammad Bin Qassim was not from your sect.

neutral source for you is hindu source or under cover hindu source.

your problem is Mohammad Bin Qassim was not from your sect.

Im sure Jinnah also hated his ... coz of "his" sect.... the reason Pakistan is in deep .... is because of secterian ......... pointing fingers at sects ... funny i respect all local/native heroes n rulers... irrespective of their "sect" unlike secterian thugs like u.

Just bunch of Arab haters. Hate is what the capable off.

Where do you get your hate lessons?

Enlighten us was he a rapist or not? was he killed by his king or not?did the locals like him or not?

MBQ was a great General. History has been kind to him for his high conduct of war time morality and observence of the 'rules of engagement'.

He was killed by Caliph Suliman for personal vendetta. He saw him as a threat to his political career.

MBQ didn't fret, didn't sell his soul and proved to be a pure blood under the sword.

Pak vis a vis MBQ's arrival is a debateable concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom