Hate speeches land two clerics in jail

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
THE NEWSPAPER'S STAFF CORRESPONDENT — PUBLISHED ABOUT

FAISALABAD: An Anti-Terrorism Court handed down on Thursday two years’ imprisonment to two clerics on charges of making provocative and hate speeches.

Ghulam Yaseen Muawiya, Sajid Ali and Abdul Latif were booked by the Shorkot City police on Jan 7 for delivering hate speeches against the government and a sect at the funeral prayer of Ali Ahmed, who belonged to the banned Sipah-i-Sahaba Pakistan.

Also read: Prayer leader gets 10-year jail for hate speech

Judge Raja Pervez Akhtar awarded two years’ imprisonment to Muawiya and Ali each under Section 9 of the ATA with Rs20,000 fine.

The convicts who were on bail were arrested after the verdict was announced and sent to the district jail, Jhang.

The third suspect, Abdul Latif, was exonerated for lack of evidence.

Published in Dawn, September 4th, 2015

what abut remaining 129127427349 mullahs roaming free ?:angel:

FAISALABAD: An Anti-Terrorism Court handed down on Thursday two years’ imprisonment to two clerics on charges of making provocative and hate speeches.

Ghulam Yaseen Muawiya, Sajid Ali and Abdul Latif were booked by the Shorkot City police on Jan 7 for delivering hate speeches against the government and a sect at the funeral prayer of Ali Ahmed, who belonged to the banned Sipah-i-Sahaba Pakistan.

Judge Raja Pervez Akhtar awarded two years’ imprisonment to Muawiya and Ali each under Section 9 of the ATA with Rs20,000 fine.

The convicts who were on bail were arrested after the verdict was announced and sent to the district jail, Jhang.

When will they jail those who spread hate speech against minorities? Though I dont think I would like my tax money to feed and shelter them in jail....Just beat then up real good and send them home broken bones and all!

what abut remaining 129127427349 mullahs roaming free ?:angel:
poori country ko daal na hai jail mein nad khilana hai apnay paisoun par?

I rather they start from the politicians but then why feed those looters ....I rather them dying in some gutter!

I want to see this burqa freak behind bars....:mad::butcher:

Burqa Mulla.jpg

yeah agreed, what about those 129 billion other mullahs ? :P
You mean Muslims. Well majority are proud Muslims and are giving heart attacks to traitors and puppets of west.

Good news. We want to see more of these loosers behind bars.

Very well done!

I propose a gladiator type match between extremist Mullahs and extremist Hindutvas.

There should be one condition: Only one of those comes alive.

Let them kill each other...and while we are at it, lets throw all the extremist in the ring. That would be a great entertainment!

Back
Top Bottom