What's new

Has PTI given up? Won't be contesting in by-poll against Hashmi

WishLivePak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PTI to not contest by-polls in NA-149 – The Express Tribune

Why not? I thought Tsunami would sweep this NA-149. I think Nawaz would even allow military over seeing if Imran wishes.

How about Imran actually resigns from assembly and then contest from NA-149. It'd be interesting to see who wins.

Also to those who think this ECP is rigged and pro noora. This month PTI did contest in by-poll. Imran was even proud of the results and challenged everyone to do audit. Seems like he has full trust in ECP now. And for the curious.. The seat was left vacant after the court disqualified PTI fake degree member. Then, his son contested the polls and won by a slight margin. Talk about fake degrees member assembly and dynastic politics.

PTI to not contest by-polls in NA-149 – The Express Tribune

Why not? I thought Tsunami would sweep this NA-149. I think Nawaz would even allow military over seeing if Imran wishes.

How about Imran actually resigns from assembly and then contest from NA-149. It'd be interesting to see who wins.

Also to those who think this ECP is rigged and pro noora. This month PTI did contest in by-poll. Imran was even proud of the results and challenged everyone to do audit. Seems like he has full trust in ECP now. And for the curious.. The seat was left vacant after the court disqualified PTI fake degree member. Then, his son contested the polls and won by a slight margin. Talk about fake degrees member assembly and dynastic politics.
dear Canadian. If they would have given up would they have asked for for reelection fr all seats in Pakistan

Posting from the other thread about this......

LOL, it wasn't expected because they didn't have a suitable candidate, but it was expected due to them having given resignation for NA, Punjab and Sindh assemblies already..if they had contested then they would've been branded hypocrities and liars..kinda rightly so! majority of PTI's and IK's politics are based upon principles, so they took a stand and are by it.

Posting from the other thread about this......
Did you happened to read other part of my post? They did partake in by election just this month.

PK-68 by-polls: PTI's Ahtisham Javed emerges as winner | ARY NEWS

Still hypocrites and liars.

dear Canadian. If they would have given up would they have asked for for reelection fr all seats in Pakistan
There is no choosing where you want to contest and where not. PTI contests pk-68, Why not na 149?

Did you happened to read other part of my post? They did partake in by election just this month.

PK-68 by-polls: PTI's Ahtisham Javed emerges as winner | ARY NEWS

Still hypocrites and liars.

There is no choosing where you want to contest and where not. PTI contests pk-68, Why not na 149?

Nope they haven't given resignations from KPK assembly yet...they were even ready for re-election on KPK but your saad rafique stepped back from his challenge :coffee:

Once again standing by their word :smokin: this is what's lacking from so called democrats Zardari and Nawaz..

Nope they haven't given resignations from KPK assembly yet...they were even ready for re-election on KPK but your saad rafique stepped back from his challenge :coffee:

Once again standing by their word :smokin: this is what's lacking from so called democrats Zardari and Nawaz..
The point is who carries the election, which is under ECP. Correct me if I'm wrong, it's same ECP in kp and entire Pakistan. Why trust one area under ECP but not another? So clearly PTI is afraid to contest NA-149 and losing it will be a big slap.

Also PMLn doesn't want kpk assembly dissolved, that's why there is vote of no confidence. Also re election will be under same ECP.

The point is who carries the election, which is under ECP. Correct me if I'm wrong, it's same ECP in kp and entire Pakistan. Why trust one area under ECP but not another? So clearly PTI is afraid to contest NA-149 and losing it will be a big slap.

Also PMLn doesn't want kpk assembly dissolved, that's why there is vote of no confidence. Also re election will be under same ECP.

Even if it comes under the same ECP it matters quite less as it was a KPK provincial seat..PTI's doubts were in Sindh, Punjab and Balochistan....not in KPK however PTI and IK has said that it will agree for re-election IF NS and PML-N has doubts over it and wants to do it.. IK has said it many times..

Even if it comes under the same ECP it matters quite less as it was a KPK provincial seat..PTI's doubts were in Sindh, Punjab and Balochistan....not in KPK however PTI and IK has said that it will agree for re-election IF NS and PML-N has doubts over it and wants to do it.. IK has said it many times..
oh yes, no dhandli in KPK. Do you want to see the evidence of kpk rigging? But yeah, if rigging happens where PTI governs or will be, it don't matter.

Like I said, PMLn said they don't want relection and want pti gov't there. PMLn could've allied with juif and set up gov't there, but refused.

Anyway, it's like talking to walls now. You have zero reading comprehension or have your eyes shut that you cannot read others opinion and accept the anaology.

oh yes, no dhandli in KPK. Do you want to see the evidence of kpk rigging? But yeah, if rigging happens where PTI governs or will be, it don't matter.

Like I said, PMLn said they don't want relection and want pti gov't there. PMLn could've allied with juif and set up gov't there, but refused.
Anyway, it's like talking to walls now. You have zero reading comprehension or have your eyes shut that you cannot read others opinion and accept the anaology.

And obviously people like you you refuse to use your brain as always..

Whats stopping the Govt. to do re-election in KPK? you wana know why he doesn't wanna do re election of whole country? i'll tell you..... because the hardwork he put in for the systematic rigging in elections 2013 can't be emulated 100% again and will leave N-league with less than half of the seats of the total they acquired lol

Boycotting the By Elections against JH shows PTI's lack of political maturity. So what if PTI candidate would lose? I doubt anyone else can win against JH in that seat either. The electoral politics are a learning process: Workers need as much as training and exposure as they can; one day, that experience could be used when there is better chance. JH is an old person and won't be around for very long or wont' contest in future.
And, yes, the OP is correct: PTI is exposed for picking and choosing when ECP is good or when ECP is bad. It is beyond ridiculous.

And obviously people like you you refuse to use your brain as always..

Whats stopping the Govt. to do re-election in KPK? you wana know why he doesn't wanna do re election of whole country? i'll tell you..... because the hardwork he put in for the systematic rigging in elections 2013 can't be emulated 100% again and will leave N-league with less than half of the seats of the total they acquired lol
Sorry, but the entire world, independent obersvers don't agree with systematic rigging.

People are being fed up in KPK with PTI. Nawaz is clever and wishes that PTI fails so that in next election PTI is nonexistent. By calling re election, Imran will refuse to partake saying ecp is rigged and play politics on matyr,

Sorry, but the entire world, independent obersvers don't agree with systematic rigging.

People are being fed up in KPK with PTI. Nawaz is clever and wishes that PTI fails so that in next election PTI is nonexistent. By calling re election, Imran will refuse to partake saying ecp is rigged and play politics on matyr,
yes for the same reason they are chating go nawaz go in rallies organised by PMLN. spread lies and propaganda like always...

@khawaja07 u r wasting ur time. These are physcological slave of sharif family. have u heard one word from this canadian about brutal over charging in electricity. 70 billion is made . It is imran khan who stoop up against them. That is why people are coming out and refusing to pay bills.. imran khan has awaken the nation against @WishLivePak master's

yes for the same reason they are chating go nawaz go in rallies organised by PMLN. spread lies and propaganda like always...

@khawaja07 u r wasting ur time. These are physcological slave of sharif family. have u heard one word from this canadian about brutal over charging in electricity. 70 billion is made . It is imran khan who stoop up against them. That is why people are coming out and refusing to pay bills.. imran khan has awaken the nation against @WishLivePak master's

How much is kpk population?

How many people are in Islamabad now?

How much is kpk population?

How many people are in Islamabad now?
what kind of idiotic question u ask? there are almost 1 crore people in lahore how much attended hamza shabaz really, 10000 max. so doest that mean rest of the people dnt support them. when there was anti imran rally not more then 400 people was there . does that mean all kpk want nawaz to go.
Slap on the face of patwari in karachi jalsa, slap on the faces in future lahore jalsa.

in many election in which pmln win the total people voter casted vote to all parties is 30-40 % so does that mean rest support martial law...

dont future humilate ur self with ur idiotic logics

what kind of idiotic question u ask? there are almost 1 crore people in lahore how much attended hamza shabaz really, 10000 max. so doest that mean rest of the people dnt support them.
Slap on the face of patwari in karachi jalsa, slap on the faces in future lahore jalsa.
Oh thanks for admitting that just because 10000 came doesn't mean others don't support shahbaz.

Also why has your supreme leader taliban khan has left Islamabad dharna??? He should stay with them.

Oh wait, the dharna has failed. Time for plan B.

Fianlly, shahbaz gov't already in power. They don't need big jalsas. But Imran isn't in power and he wants to bring change. He needs to bring out million motorbikes.

Back
Top Bottom