What's new

Has PDF become dumping ground for Indian trash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I said with honesty.. we are here to control PDF and run a narrative as per our POV.. it's something we have planned not now as this mission is also handled by Doval sir only..

It's just that ppl like you are finally able to see it.. most gullible masses don't... We have been investing in controlling multiple fields .. make CPEC work completed and you will finally realise even there its our own proxy establishment via which we will end up benefitting..

It's been the aim from the very beginning.. nothing to hide or shy ..
I am reading some really cool confessions here. WOW! :pop:
Arrey we even have PM NSharif with us.. it's from the very top that Indian machinery works inside Pakistan.. name any field.. wr have infiltrated and have comfortably put proxies to control.. it's just that now ppl are realising..

Workers to owners.. media to politicians.. political parties to bureaucrats.. everything we are only controlling..
See you have already worked on my advice .... ohhh em so overwhelmed :cray::smitten:

The day Nawaz bhai wants Indian citizenship, he will be given a red carpet welcome.. with his next 100 family members also the same treatment.. we will add all of them and their resources to our list of millionaire..

Nawaz bhai was always our insider there..
ohh WOW.....
you can have him for sure.
And "We can have your monkey(s)" then ;)

Sorry that was a typo

Is that what you do??
View attachment 344201 View attachment 344202 View attachment 344203
@PARIKRAMA weren't you asking indian from this forum to join PDF and hijack it???
@cyclops we were talking about the trash above
Shabash bro you nailed it Exposed these Indian hypocrites. Pdf is our territory and no Indian member will dictate us here. We will intimidate Indians as much as we like as they do in their forums and show them their place here

I am reading some really cool confessions here. WOW

The truth is out there from X files..

I am reading some really cool confessions here. WOW! :pop:

See you have already worked on my advice .... ohhh em so overwhelmed :cray::smitten:

You are honest and sweet.. so I felt I should be same with you..

ohh WOW.....
you can have him for sure.
And "We can have your monkey(s)"

Nawaz Sahab looks better than that for sure.. you need a better code name for that.. in our terms we call him "mota bhai"

Shabash bro you nailed it Exposed these Indian hypocrites. Pdf is our territory and no Indian member will dictate us here. We will intimidate Indians as much as we like as they do in their forums and show them their place here
But they have some other motives here you can see :O

Nawaz Sahab looks better than that for sure.. you need a better code name for that.. in our terms we call him "mota bhai"
Ganja should be better though.....
yeah thanks em sweet and so are other Pakistanis :)

and yeah ,.... your monkey is with us and more are yet to come..... they are pandora boxes within themselves;)

Ganja should be better though.....
yeah thanks em sweet and so are other Pakistanis :)

Ya most Pakistani folks are sweet.. but then if I say that than ppl won't believe either.. so intend to avoid saying that.. you know.. from training days something's are avoided being said..

Ganja is too obvious.. we can't use that as a code.. their is a pseudo don who is after our cherished strategic asset.. we have to bail him out and protect his turf...one way or another..

and yeah ,.... your monkey is with us and more are yet to come..... they are pandora boxes within themselves;)
Yaar.. monkey is big catch.. now I hope you don't catch more.. see its a protected species of ours.. now we have changed our plans.. we won't send any more monkeys tondo our work.. we will use what we have from ground level only..

Yes we are worried.. that's a brutal honest confession.. our operation and reach must not be in public domain with too many monkeys in your captivity.. if we need to do something to protect our mota bhai, we will do for sure.. but before that everything must be done to protect our asset.. his fall may lead to many more heads to roll and we have to then shift to our fallback plan of action..

Ya most Pakistani folks are sweet.. but then if I say that than ppl won't believe either.. so intend to avoid saying that.. you know.. from training days something's are avoided being said..

Ganja is too obvious.. we can't use that as a code.. their is a pseudo don who is after our cherished strategic asset.. we have to bail him out and protect his turf...one way or another..

Yaar.. monkey is big catch.. now I hope you don't catch more.. see its a protected species of ours.. now we have changed our plans.. we won't send any more monkeys tondo our work.. we will use what we have from ground level only..

Yes we are worried.. that's a brutal honest confession.. our operation and reach must not be in public domain with too many monkeys in your captivity.. if we need to do something to protect our mota bhai, we will do for sure.. but before that everything must be done to protect our asset.. his fall may lead to many more heads to roll and we have to then shift to our fallback plan of action..
seems legit!
Well bro you have got excellent plans I can only wish you good luck for this and yeah tell your monkeys not to be afraid we have kept our falcons in reserve. The pigeons are yet under training and they are sort of arrogant that they fly with those encrypted messages to your land. You can surely have them :)
One more thing your monkeys have developed a great affection with some "Asteen k saanp" so I would rather request that you keep those Snakes with you!
Happy invasion :)

seems legit!
Well bro you have got excellent plans I can only wish you good luck for this and yeah tell your monkeys not to be afraid we have kept our falcons in reserve. The pigeons are yet under training and they are sort of arrogant that they fly with those encrypted messages to your land. You can surely have them :)
One more thing your monkeys have developed a great affection with some "Asteen k saanp" so I would rather request that you keep those Snakes with you!
Happy invasion :)

We got S400 for pigeons only.. damn those Ultra low RCS .. we need to enforce airspace control..

No no we thought some of our monkey's becoming double agents.. you see no one can resist beautiful ladies.. the poor monkeys fell for them and kind of brain washed.. we have to make them mentally stronger.. got to train them.more. That's why all local assets..

We might get Bilawal on board soon.. once it's done, it will be a game changer for us..

We got S400 for pigeons only.. damn those Ultra low RCS .. we need to enforce airspace control..

No no we thought some of our monkey's becoming double agents.. you see no one can resist beautiful ladies.. the poor monkeys fell for them and kind of brain washed.. we have to make them mentally stronger.. got to train them.more. That's why all local assets..

We might get Bilawal on board soon.. once it's done, it will be a game changer for us..
You care so much for your monkeys that's really cute. And sure you have got our permission to take Bilawal too.... You may take zardari along. Both zardari and mr.modi will make a great "barey mian chotey mian jodi" :)

PDF should set example of India pak dialogue on particular issues harmony . All Indians who are of positive thinking welcome on this forum u can't change neighbors. South Asia n should learn from Europe that their cooperation has transferred Europe from rubble in ww2 to most advance socity

Screenshot (32).png
Screenshot (32).png
Screenshot (33).png
Screenshot (34).png
Screenshot (35).png
Screenshot (32).png
Screenshot (33).png
Screenshot (34).png
Screenshot (36).png
Screenshot (37).png
Screenshot (38).png
Screenshot (39).png

@PARIKRAMA @Nilgiri

these are the last 71 threads by the victim OP and magically Indians are responsible for all this :D

all hail the self inflicted Indian dumping ground on PDF

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

You ACP pradyuman. Why you have to reveal. The truth.. it was all part of our plan.. you don't reveal our feet on street in public like that..

Many are part of our machinery.. you knw time and again we have to get such things out in public so that heat from our back is off and ppl can be refed our version and POV..

You ACP pradyuman. Why you have to reveal. The truth.. it was all part of our plan.. you don't reveal our feet on street in public like that..

Many are part of our machinery.. you knw time and again we have to get such things out in public so that heat from our back is off and ppl can be refed our version and POV..

What about propagating and promoting Indian forum on a Pakistani defense forum.

PARIKRAMARoybotHello, can we invite you to
indian defence com forums
Just sign up and post when free..
@Rain Man - dada you too
Yesterday at 1:11 AM Report

defence pk/find-new/5865808/profile-posts?page=2#ixzz4NLGAH3wC

You care so much for your monkeys that's really cute. And sure you have got our permission to take Bilawal too.... You may take zardari along. Both zardari and mr.modi will make a great "barey mian chotey mian jodi" :)

Bilawal and Rahul.makes a pair.. here in India we will have Rahul and there we have Bilawal..

For Modi it's our brother Sharif.. soon you will hear pre independence Sharif and Modi both have same ancestral roots.. they are long lost brothers from other other mother.. it's karan arjun 2015....

We care for monkey..one of our God is also monkey ... So they are holy.. he is there to burn the house from inside like depicted in our holy divine books..

What about propagating and promoting Indian forum on a Pakistani defense forum.

PARIKRAMARoybotHello, can we invite you to
indian defence com forums
Just sign up and post when free..
@Rain Man - dada you too
Yesterday at 1:11 AM Report

defence pk/find-new/5865808/profile-posts?page=2#ixzz4NLGAH3wC
Nice.. do check out which forum is that.. bcz then don't cry cmg that you gt the wrong forum..

Nice.. do check out which forum is that.. bcz then don't cry cmg that you gt the wrong forum..
Indian defense I know that but promoting and encouraging defense pk members to join Indian forum here is ok?

Indian defense I know that but promoting and encouraging defense pk members to join Indian forum here is ok?
Of course i did invite them and say post when free.. when folks don't want us.. we should surely go to a place where we are more wanted..
You can pls report the same to the administration as well as demote me and ban.me.. my concerns are well known and I have already said I have been looking to have my own platform in coming times if PDF by themselves don consider the issues ..

And btw I don't hide my things.. I am out in open sayinv what are the issues and its well known.. go and ask ppl around .. you will knw for sure..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom