What's new

Hang Shakil Afridi next to TTP terrorists

Not possible, since he got 33 year jail sentence. But he should be hanged, to show everyone what happen to Pakistani traitors. My tax money is not meant for this.

We should hang Shakil Afridi next to TTP terrorists

The powers that be are playing their games with us , we can at the very least kill their pet dogs
But is he not should be appriciated that he helped to capture the most wanted terrorist?...Or you think that he should not have helped to nab OBL and Pakistan could have played this game for longer time...

@pak-marine he did this job neither because his love for Pakistan or Pakistani peoples he did only this for money and green card which surely his family has got, in shadow of dark night one day he will also leave jail to enjoy a life on wet,nude sandy beaches of Miami.

Shakeel Afridi must be hanged because he helped hunt down Bin Laden, who was a 'good terrorist', to borrow from Sartaj Aziz, and a 'strategic asset'. If they don't make an example of Shakeel Afridi today, perhaps someone else may tomorrow help hunt down other good terrorists and strategic assets such as Hafiz Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim - who attack India. I can completely understand what Pakistani posters are trying to say, and I agree with them.

Hang the guy who helped catch the most wanted terrorist, will surely ensure good PR across the globe

What about this guy..

Salman-Taseer-Killer-Malik-Mumtaz-Hussain-Qadri-Ellite-force-in-Islamabad-on-January-4-2011.jpg

Once start hanging these bastards like Qadri , lot of people will learn the lesson. Hang all those waiting in line.

Last edited:
But is he not should be appriciated that he helped to capture the most wanted terrorist?...Or you think that he should not have helped to nab OBL and Pakistan could have played this game for longer time...
Shakeel Afridi must be hanged because he helped hunt down Bin Laden, who was a 'good terrorist', to borrow from Sartaj Aziz, and a 'strategic asset'. If they don't make an example of Shakeel Afridi today, perhaps someone else may tomorrow help hunt down other good terrorists and strategic assets such as Hafiz Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim - who attack India. I can completely understand what Pakistani posters are trying to say, and I agree with them.
Hang the guy who helped catch the most wanted terrorist, will surely ensure good PR across the globe

What kind of crime committed by Dr. Afridi ???
He misused the profession of doctor for spying
He misused the Polio campaign for spying
He damaged the peoples confidence on polio campaign !!!
In the result Pakistan facing mostly polio affected children cases..!!!

Back
Top Bottom