What's new

Handguns Info Bank.

I do not know whether it's appropriate in this section but nevertheless.
TOZ-123 (ТОЗ-123) 26mm gun
2[1].jpg
7325804[1].jpg
7323756[1].jpg
7317612[1].jpg

KS-23 (КС-23) 23mm gun
7322732[1].jpg

"Tulyak" (Туляк) 23mm gun
7330924[1].jpg

The CZ-75 Family, cousins and relatives.

The CZ 75- The BOSS
The CZ 75 is a semi-automatic pistol made by &[HASHTAG]#268[/HASHTAG];eská zbrojovka Uherský Brod (CZUB) in the Czech Republic. First introduced in 1975, it is one of the original "wonder nines" featuring a staggered-column magazine, all-steel construction, and a hammer forged barrel. It has a good reputation amongst pistol shooters for quality and versatility at a reasonable price, and is widely distributed throughout the world. It is also the most common gun in the Czech Republic

CZ75-1-1CP40WVHM9-1024x768.jpg

The Italian Connection

Tanfoglio TZ-75
Due to politics the Czechs could not market their pistol in the United States and because CZ failed to secure world patent protection for their design, a number of firms copied it. Foremost Italian firm Fratelli Tanfoglio made good business marketing the pistol to the West with the design being so solid, that two shooters, US national Doug Koenig and Frenchman Eric Grauffel, have won the hard fought IPSC World Championship using pistols based on CZ 75 design. That was tremendous endorsement for any handgun design because all other World Champions up to the time had used pistols based on the John Browning 1911 format.

FIE+TZ-75.jpg

MY OWN TZ 75

2012-12-22_13-33-10_606.jpg

The Israeli Baby Eagle / Jericho 941
The original Jericho 941 was based on the well-respected CZ-75 pistol designed and produced by &[HASHTAG]#268[/HASHTAG];eská zbrojovka (CZ) of the Czech Republic and built using parts supplied by the Italian arms house Tanfoglio, which had been making their own CZ-75 clones. Using a well-tested design allowed IMI to avoid the teething problems most new pistol designs experience, and subcontracting much of the basic fabrication work to Tanfoglio allowed IMI to quickly and economically put into production a pistol that would have enough Israeli content to satisfy government contract requirements.

Jericho_941F.jpg

The Turkish Relative SAR - K12
Based on the classic CZ-75 pattern, which has to be the most copied pistol design in the world, these are hefty, accurate pistols.
SAR-K12.jpg

Magnum research - Baby Eagle
be9915r.jpg

New gen CZ 75 SP-01 Poly frame
08%20CZ%2075%20SP-01%20Tactical.jpg
CZ75B - the best 9mm i ever had. Even after 25yrs, still going strong. Another one is CZ83 - a true classic beauty

I had an unlicensed 30 bore pistol or TT as we call it and I got rid of it.
whatever else I got is gifts from my father including his .38 vintage British revolver and rifle # 5. we both keep them in mint condition.
they are a treat to shoot during Eid, New year or at range.

Enfield_revolver.gif

sorry the thread is about handguns but since I mentioned an unusual name that many wont know so I decided to share it

101673.jpg

but thats where we stopped. we did get a Belgiun pump action shotgun as a present but never got to use it.
No 5 was very poor quality. I have No4 Mk2 manufactured in 1948. It is my pride and joy. Many folks here have sportised theirs but i have left it as it; it even has the cleaning kit in the butt (yes, there is a brass edge, open in and you have a cleaning rod in there.

No 5 was very poor quality. I have No4 Mk2 manufactured in 1948. It is my pride and joy. Many folks here have sportised theirs but i have left it as it; it even has the cleaning kit in the butt (yes, there is a brass edge, open in and you have a cleaning rod in there.
I have no way of comparing it with anything else. father bought it from a military auction. I read that this carbine was made with the far eastern jungle campaign in mind.
we keep it in good nick and it fires good and has never jammed. everything is original and we didnt customize anything.
but I might exchange it for a good customized .22 rifle I have in mind.

I have no way of comparing it with anything else. father bought it from a military auction. I read that this carbine was made with the far eastern jungle campaign in mind.
we keep it in good nick and it fires good and has never jammed. everything is original and we didnt customize anything.
but I might exchange it for a good customized .22 rifle I have in mind.
No 5 has a bad habit of barrels exploding as the quality of steel is not good and does not last long. Just make sure it is cleaned regularly and inspect it for any odd trails - pull the bolt out completely and you can see thru it. You can make out if anything is off; it is an old tested method we use here for No 2 Lee Enfields - yes, some people still have them in working order.
If i was in your position, swap it - it is not worth much.

Machine gun AEK-999: silent "Badger" for special forces
2[1].jpg
7381124[1].jpg
7387268[1].jpg
7388292[1].jpg

ПЛ-14 (Пистолет Лебедева - 14). Lebedev Gun - 14, PL-14 developed by concern "Kalashnikov".
Y2RuaW1nLnJnLnJ1L2ltZy9jb250ZW50LzExMy8wOC82Ni82MDBfZGVmYXVsdC5qcGc_X19pZD02Mzc4NQ==[1].jpg

12057423[1].jpg

Specifications gun:
Caliber 9 × 19 mm
Length mm 220
Height mm 136
Thickness mm 28
Barrel length 127 mm
Magazine capacity, rounds 15
Weight without ammunition, 0.8 kg
Weight with loaded magazine, kg 0.99

Which is best Hand Gun and how much does it cost? And is it available in Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom