What's new

Hand Guns Prices

Can you buy automatic rifles legally in Pakistan? Whats the upper limit?

its good to see a thread about gun prices as its really hard to ascertain .. can any one tell me i have a russian made some 40 years old double barrel shot gun .. gifted by my dada "" how much can i get for that?""" .. we use to take the weapon for shikar long time ago now since we have become a shikar ourselves i am thinking to upgrade the weapon and get some thing a bit more useful, any suggestions will really appreciate

hi i need suggestion . my range is maximum 50k , which gun shall i buy?:pakistan:it should be small in size and effective. while driving in long routes and places where its unsafe to drive while visiting my village and lands for self defense:mod: or at any place to combat with robbers:hitwall:.... i have two options either i apply for 9mm:smitten: or 30bore? which one do u suggest? and also tell me which gun to buy. i wont be happy to buy darra made for its risk of getting stuck may be.... but if copy of a good and attractive gun in low price is in ur suggestion do tell. and also guide me for laser as well. shall i buy or not? thanks:tup:

The H & K MP5 PDW - Personal Defense Weapon:

pdwrig.gif

A baby MP-5 set up as a personal weapon, much better than a handgun, yet compact. These were designed for VIP protection, and also as rigs for helicopter and tank crewmen when they have to bail out of their machines in combat.

pdwrig.gif

A baby MP-5 set up as a personal weapon, much better than a handgun, yet compact. These were designed for VIP protection, and also as rigs for helicopter and tank crewmen when they have to bail out of their machines in combat.
Hey ! can I get this handgun by anyways from US...looks nice....:what:

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

hi i need suggestion . my range is maximum 50k , which gun shall i buy?:pakistan:it should be small in size and effective. while driving in long routes and places where its unsafe to drive while visiting my village and lands for self defense:mod: or at any place to combat with robbers:hitwall:.... i have two options either i apply for 9mm:smitten: or 30bore? which one do u suggest? and also tell me which gun to buy. i wont be happy to buy darra made for its risk of getting stuck may be.... but if copy of a good and attractive gun in low price is in ur suggestion do tell. and also guide me for laser as well. shall i buy or not? thanks:tup:
I will suggest U 9mm is the best one. but it might cost u 60/60k_plus........the brazillian style...
I don't know about the laser from where to get that....?? let me know too...

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Yes we can buy Automatic rifles but illegally cuz not easy to get its license nowadayz.....:what:

My sentiments exactly.

I went to buy a decent Beretta FS today, was quoted 325000! Looked at Taurus PT92 and the Chinese 9mm above - prices 55k and 35k respectively- apparently the USD exchange rate has worsened.

Was also shown what to all purposes was a Beretta FS 9MM by a pathan dealer, same weight, slightly crude feel, some visible machine markings. It was a Darra made copy for 25k. The chap gave me lovely tea. A complete money back warranty if not satisfied within 15 days - I believed him and can enforce the deal- so I bought it. So far (1st day) behaved impeccably.

don't u people need licenses there or it was a desi copy

Hi,

Taurus PT starts from 50k and Glock Rs 315,000 in karachi.

I know a friend, ****** rich, who purchased the Glock and then the ammo dealer called him back to see if he was interested in selling it back for 330,000.....

Glock is light weight....with a 15 round magazine.....Taurus has 17+1 (correct me if am wrong)......

My dad has the Taurus....very good weapon........for a bit bigger weapon, try Walther G22.......

Still a pistol with select/auto fire. useful and handy for security detail but not for CC by civilian SD, though better than Handgun for HD.

pdwrig.gif

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Yes! what do you mean by upper limit? There is no upper limit, if you have liscence/permit and can afford you can buy almost anything short of infantory weapons.

If you can find one, get a CZ999. It's a 9mm military weapon from Serbia (If I remember correctly, or one of neighbouring country) holds 13 rounds, comes with two mags and I think has ambi controls. Very neat, I almost ended buying once but then chose something better (proicier). Shouldcost around 50K +/- 5K.

Even better if you can find an original (not clone or copy) Mak. 9x18, 7+1 cap, normally two mags. very simple blowback design, very rugged and reliable, pretty accurate for its size too. a bit heavy (all steel) but easy to conceal and carry. slide mounted safety also doubles as decocker. ammo is pricier than 9mm. I bought one in 1998, with four (4) mags, still have it. my all time favourite for all time carry.

i need ur feedbak ppl....
voltran ekol jackal dual made in turkey is this pistol available in Pakistan if yes how much its gonna cost..

Though I am not familiar with the specific name you have mentioned (at least it was not there when I was in Pak), but there are many good quality Turkish pistols available. Price ranges from 40K to 80K, and dependson dealer to dealer and place to place.

I Own one Sarsilmaaz B6 (clone of italian Bernardeli, which I think is a clone of CZ75). It comes in two sizes with mag cap of 15 and 13. additional mags with 17 round cap also available (I used them extensively and they are good quality, no FTF/FTE ever). Overall gun was good and accurate, the only problem I faced was that one of its glowing night sight dot came off within the first 10/15 shots. I wrote to the company and they wrote to their dealer in Khi who called me to bring it in for repir/replacement. but in the mean time I fixed it myself.

I found it'strigger to be quite gritty, heavy and long, probably it's because there is no external safety. but in my experience long and hard pull triggers affect accuracy.

CF-98 is a very stable weapon for its price range. Good Postings.

Has any one used or bought GSG 5 a 0.22 copy of MP5A? Would appreciate some feedback. I am planning to buy one.

Regards & Thanks before hand.
Dear I am dieing to buy one but new one cost 70k at khi. If i get secong hand definately i'll buy this

Go for a Taser ! No need to use lethal force ...

Not covered by the law sir, it is a grey area. Even Police are not allowed to actually use them. Although it is a very good bit of kit to have. I have a few, all purchased locally.

Back
Top Bottom