What's new

Hand Guns Prices

Is cf-98 availible with common Arms dealers?

Is cf-98 availible with common Arms dealers?

yes it is one of the easiest available guns in the market, latest price is ranging from 28K to 34K PKR but i am not sure...

Most dealers carry it due to its price vs performance and proven reliability so yea its availabel farily commonly

Is it very easy to buy and own hand guns in Pakistan?
Growing up in south-India, I never came across anyone actually owning a real gun. The only people with guns I saw were the policemen, with their WW-I vintage muzzle loading guns.

Is it very easy to buy and own hand guns in Pakistan?
Growing up in south-India, I never came across anyone actually owning a real gun. The only people with guns I saw were the policemen, with their WW-I vintage muzzle loading guns.

Well depends, cant say that its very easy or very difficult. Two ways to have a gun, legal and illegal. If legal, then one has to go through a very difficult and apparently impossible process to get a license, that too if they are opened by the government. So in my experience, if you are an ordianry citizen and dont pay rishwat etc....then forget it, you cant get a license easily unless you use connections or money.

For illegal stuff, i am sure you can get it by paying money in most parts of the world including your place....

as far as seeing guns around is concerned, yes we too dont see them being carried just like that. The only visible sights of carrying guns is by security people. Civilian carrying a gun is not something one sees in our country, urban areas i am talking about.

Not exactly. You'll have to look around for what the going rate for new and used pistols of any make and model you're looking at is. From there, judge the condition as best you can, no website can replace hands on evaluations.:chilli:

i need ur feedbak ppl....
voltran ekol jackal dual made in turkey is this pistol available in Pakistan if yes how much its gonna cost..

i need ur feedbak ppl....
voltran ekol jackal dual made in turkey is this pistol available in Pakistan if yes how much its gonna cost..

What ever you people do,don't buy a Glock-17.You are going to regret it.
But its pretty good as a PDW.

Man hand guns are cheap in pakistan you will have pay a heck lot of money for guns

Can anybody help me choosing pistol 9mm? I m looking for Stoeger Couger being equally good like 92fs? What is the difference in both, esp range, as price difference is too much 50k Vs 175k? OR should I prefer chinese 9mm cf98?

which gun is it and for how much? can i buy mp5 from wah factory if i have license?

Back
Top Bottom