What's new

Hamas Kills 6 Suspected Israel Collaborators: Witnesses (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

JayAtl

BANNED
Reaction score

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip -- Witnesses say masked gunmen have publicly killed six suspected collaborators with Israel at a busy Gaza City intersection.

The Hamas military wing claimed responsibility.

Witnesses said the six men were pulled out of a van Tuesday, forced to lie face down on the street and then shot dead.

Five bodies lay in a pile as a mob stomped and spit on them. A sixth body was tied to a motorcycle and dragged through the streets as people screamed, "Spy! Spy!"

Hamas posted a sign on an electricity pole, naming the six alleged informers.

The public killings came during an Israeli military offensive that has killed more than 120 people, both militants and civilians.

Israel relies on a network of local informants to identify its targets.

Hamas Kills 6 Suspected Israel Collaborators: Witnesses (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

So much for guilt by " I think you did, so I will also kill my own people in the streets, with no duo process" .

Brilliant work.... and thats why such groups have widespread support here on the forum.... what a shame

They do mean it when they say they love death more than life. Theirs and others they force upon in the neighbourhoods

^^ at the ppl above and the rest of Indians

what's with the obsession to use this stupid "terrorist" term?

I don't support palistinians nor do I support the Israelis. Zionists and wahabis are the last people in the world that I would ever support b/c they both hate me, wahabis specially. They hate shias, they hate me for being a Parsi Iranian, they hate my culture and history etc...

But can we drop this stupid meaningless "terrorist" term. They're fighting a war, either support them, hate them or gtfo. Don't use this retarded "terrorist" term. It's become a meaningless american term used for people they don't like.

"Zionists and wahabis are the last people in the world that I would ever support b/c they both hate me"

As I recall, under the Shah Israel and Iran were the best of friends, and even under the mullahs during the Iran-Iraq war Israel supplied weapons, intelligence, spare parts, and other supplies. Persian Jews are the nicest people and have fond memories of the Iran that was. Is it really the Zionists fault that you've absorbed some of the mullahs' vile propaganda?

^^ at the ppl above and the rest of Indians

what's with the obsession to use this stupid "terrorist" term?

I don't support palistinians nor do I support the Israelis. Zionists and wahabis are the last people in the world that I would ever support b/c they both hate me, wahabis specially. They hate shias, they hate me for being a Parsi Iranian, they hate my culture and history etc...

But can we drop this stupid meaningless "terrorist" term. They're fighting a war, either support them, hate them or gtfo. Don't use this retarded "terrorist" term. It's become a meaningless american term used for people they don't like.
We Indians are victims of terrorism long before Americans were affected by it. Blowing up people in a market place or railway station can only be termed as terrorism.

Video of the so called righteous Hamas dragging a body of their fellow muslim. This is their court of Law.

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Gazan's are on the verge of question Hamas legitimacy as Israeli retaliation takes tool on Pally infrastructure and lives.
They must quickly invent an escape goat - typical middle eastern political mentality.

Imagine, if they did not invent this escape goat then they will be liable to Gaza people for launching the rockets and inviting Israeli warth in exchange. But now, they have found and killed the great traitors who supposedly conspired with Israel to bring war to Gaza..all hail Hamas!

Pallys = Pathological liars!

And while we are in Muharram, it is worth nothing that corpse of Hussien was also dragged in a similar fashion using horses. That speaks volumes about something.

Shocking video. Its established that hamas use civilians as shields and use random justice against fellow muslims.

Cultural intimidation I clearly see, if I question Hamas practices on a forum all Muslims gang up on me saying I'm an israeli slave and blah blha blah. Its obvious a mob mentality persists as far as this issue is concerned.

Brilliant work.... and thats why such groups have widespread support here on the forum.... what a shame

Yes! waht a shame to open your mouth and close your eyes to see what happens in your own shinning india...........world capital of brutal Christian mascare ........... shame on you SECULAR and DEMOCRATIC india.

Leak Video of Persecution of Christians in Orissa India - 2008 - The Reality of India.flv - YouTube

Violence against Christians in Mangalore, India - YouTube

Leak Video of Persecution of Christians in Orissa India - 2008 - The Reality of India.flv - YouTube

Massacre of Christians in India - YouTube

kandhamal persecution 2008(Newly Discovered Video) _1 - YouTube

Persecution of Christians Across - YouTube

Hamas is peace-loving and tolerant. But only in the English based papers and media:

We Palestinians are reclaiming our destiny | Ismail Haniyeh | Comment is free | The Guardian

This is what Hamas say in Arabic to their own people about the US and Europe:

Hamas declares Jihad to America and Europe - YouTube

People playing music during a wedding get shot and trashed, parading political opponents naked in the street and execute them, and using children and women as suicide bombers and human shield. That is Hamas in short, explained by a Christian Palestinian:

Hamas terrorists kill innocent Palestinian in Gaza (Rare Video) (Must See) - YouTube

Hamas terrorists kill innocent Palestinian|About Hamas part2 - YouTube

Yes! waht a shame to open your mouth and close your eyes to see what happens in your own shinning india...........world capital of bruatal Christian mascare ........... shame on you SECULAR and DEMOCRATIC india.
Don't bring India in this thread. W don't need lecture from guys like you. Better look at your own country.

Stick to topic.

Shocking video. Its established that hamas use civilians as shields and use random justice against fellow muslims.

Hamas gangsters proudly admit in Arabic media that they use their own kids and women as human shield:

Hamas - Human Shield Confession - YouTube

Afterwards Hamas claims that Israel is deliberately killing children and women to gain sympathy from the world public.

Back
Top Bottom