What's new

Hakim ullah Mahsood ALLEGEDLY Killed on 12th - Jan

According to most senior Pakistani Journalists of those areas they say the news is fake and I have also doubts why USA tried to attack because if it is proven that Pakistan was in talks with TTP this kind of thing will only derail the talks rather than doing anything good for Pakistan because next in line are known to be far more brutal and tough to deal than this man Hakeemullah

According to most senior Pakistani Journalists of those areas they say the news is fake and I have also doubts why USA tried to attack because if it is proven that Pakistan was in talks with TTP this kind of thing will only derail the talks rather than doing anything good for Pakistan because next in line are known to be far more brutal and tough to deal than this man Hakeemullah
Yeah, the same senior journalists and the DPO in Rahim Yar Khan said that the explosion was a transformer blast instead of a deliberate bombing of a Shia procession. You should be thankful that Pakistan is indeed blessed with an ally like US on the WoT with such "ababeels" at their disposal.

If its true then finally good news coming from Americans. And indians stop trolling.

Pakistan Taliban leader believed dead – intelligence officials

Pakistani officials say they intercepted radio chatter detailing death of Hakimullah Mehsud in US drone strike

Hakimullah-Mehsud--007.jpg

Damn ugly Hakimullah Mehsud

A video grab of Pakistani Taliban chief Hakimullah Mehsud. Intercepted radio chatter indicates that he has been killed in a drone strike. Photograph: Reuters

The leader of the Pakistani Taliban is believed to have been killed by a US drone strike, four Pakistan intelligence officials said on Sunday.

The officials said they intercepted wireless radio chatter between Taliban fighters detailing how Hakimullah Mehsud was killed while travelling in a convoy to a meeting in the North Waziristan tribal region near the Afghan border.

A senior military official said there was no official confirmation that the Pakistani state's deadliest enemy had been killed. The Pakistani Taliban issued a denial.

If Hakimullah did die, it could ease pressure on security forces, who have struggled to weaken the group, which is close to al-Qaida and has been blamed for many of the suicide bombings across one of the world's most unstable countries.

But it may not ease violence in the long term in Pakistan, which is seen as critical for US efforts to fight global militancy, most crucially in neighbouring Afghanistan.

The death of Hakimullah's predecessor Baitullah Mehsud in a drone strike in 2009 raised false hopes that the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) could be broken.

"Six to seven TTP members were talking to each other through wireless radio in the conversations we heard, talking about Hakimullah Mehsud being hit by a drone when he was heading to a meeting at a spot near Miranshah," said one of the intelligence officials.

"They referred to him by his codename."

"Based on our intercepts, Mehsud was heading to a meeting in Nawa Adda," said another intelligence official. Nawa Adda is a village in the Dattakhel area of North Waziristan.

Pakistan Taliban leader believed dead

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

sdfu u idiot, that video is fking racist, and u expect muslims to respect u.

he's trying to please his kuffar friends.

I think ISI did allowed drone attacks after recent visit of Pasha to Qatar but if this strike has taken out Hakeem Ullah Mehsud then it would be prudent to assume that this time ISI is picking targets and calling in drones.

But i would like to see if this news is true ... in the past too we heard many times about his death but every time it turned out as false... so wait and see.

This is what I believe. U.S. knew where he was, Pasha told the Americans to kill TTP leader and maybe we'll cooperate. U.S. is desperate to open cooperation with Pakistan so they killed the TTP leader.

Awesome eh, how he can be killed at will and now in a show of grandiosity they managed to take him out. The US will sell this as the reason they need to keep the drones going...

No further confirmation i though i will be confirmed today that drone killed that Bas******

I wont believe it until or unless they prove it with his body. If this news is true then I will send mithai to everyone.

man, if that nigga is dead, it's good for mankind and innocent lives will be saved now (At-least to some point), this guy was ugly anyways! Pakistan Zindabaad!

@PakistaniTarzan,
Stop using ugly words and remove some racist words from your post. Or your's would be the first post ever I will be compelled to 'Report' to the Moderators!

Back to topic: Let's never rejoice over the death of anyone. ANYONE!

So he has been killed 8 times now. Wow, one more life and he could be a cat!

It's propaganda because drones strikes have started again.

Back
Top Bottom