What's new

Hafiz Saeed interview on Top Story

airmarshal

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
India gets excited and jumps like an idiot on mention of Hafiz Saeed. I would urge Indian members here to calmly listen to his talk before they go into their usual frenzy.

No one is interested in India about what this scoundrel has to say. We are rather happy that these terrorists are your mentors worth giving interviews on national channels and impressing likewise half literates.

I know you are a simpleton who can not read between the lines, when you say Indians will come hard at him. Only a top dog will understand what we are doing.

This Bakra Hafiz Saeed is building a case for us and has been giving us plenty of ammunition without interruption. He may or may not be hunted down by India but for sure we will make this rat come out in open and defend himself. Not to mention how we will avenge him being alive and not persecuted on different occasions and frontiers.

On the side not: I hate myself and consider it Jurisprudential sin, for using word prosecuted, because expecting such modality from Pakistani kangaroo courts, where bar council rallies for Hafiz Saeed and Judges are appointed for kissing murders.

No one is interested in India about what this scoundrel has to say. We are rather happy that these terrorists are your mentors worth giving interviews on national channels and impressing likewise half literates.

I know you are a simpleton who can not read between the lines, when you say Indians will come hard at him. Only a top dog will understand what we are doing.

This Bakra Hafiz Saeed is building a case for us and has been giving us plenty of ammunition without interruption. He may or may not be hunted down by India but for sure we will make this rat come out in open and defend himself. Not to mention how we will avenge him being alive and not persecuted on different occasions and frontiers.

On the side not: I hate myself and consider it Jurisprudential sin, for using word prosecuted, because expecting such modality from Pakistani kangaroo courts, where bar council rallies for Hafiz Saeed and Judges are appointed for kissing murders.

Cool story, found any evidence against him yet?

Cool story, found any evidence against him yet?

I can not understand what you are spouting.

If I have then my answer is......

Pakistanis and same old asking for evidences.

Ask him what happened to his sons. I bet non of you trolls could even comprehend how I will make a case against a sovereign nation Pakistan who pretends to be equal among all the nations of Modern world.

Ask him what happened to his sons. I bet non of you trolls could even comprehend how I will make a case against a sovereign nation Pakistan who pretends to be equal among all the nations of Modern world.

So no proof, just scapegoating for your failures.

Hafiz Saeed sounds saner and more intelligent than any indian politician or journalist

When this kind of specie is going to disappear? :unsure:

Last edited:
When this kind of specie is going to disappear? :unsure:

I knew whats going to happen to this thread. Indians going to bitch like a mad dog without even listening to what he said or attempting to comprehend.

Arnab Goshwami, if you have seen that idiot on mainstream Indian media, summarizes Indian mentality to the best.

I knew whats going to happen to this thread. Indians going to bitch like a mad dog without even listening to what he said or attempting to comprehend.

Arnab Goshwami, if you have seen that idiot on mainstream Indian media, summarizes Indian mentality to the best.
arnab goswami does not summarize indian mentality, nobody understands what the hell he wants to do in his show, he never lets anyone speak in it other than himself, his program 'the news hour debate' is nothing but a shout game where many people will be talking at the whole time.

Back
Top Bottom