What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

1175160_1405866722964626_1113493078_n.jpg

apparently these were his demands??

:woot:

p.s.

look at his appearance, he is fit, knows how to handle weapons, knows how to do self defence, what you think any connection with military, some absconder/retired guy?

There's a speculation that Sikandar was probably bodyguard of Zardari & Bilawal... & he's used in this set up... If true then he was trained as a body-guard i guess...!!!

thats bullshitt being spread by nooras, no reality in that..

that's what we called high demands :P

yar the thing is all these other demands were kept hidden....

p.s.

look at his appearance, he is fit, knows how to handle weapons, knows how to do self defence, what you think any connection with military, some absconder/retired guy?

Cant say i hate his Demands though ...

Specially No 5 & 6 .. are Spot on for current situation .

p.s.

His demands very clearly depict his mental state and intellectual level. Only in films heros handle two automatics in both hands simultaneously. Any one with a purpose would like to use only one weapon in both hands and other slinged or secured in holster. I would say it was poor accessment and handling by police and concerned government offices.

His demands very clearly depict his mental state and intellectual level. Only in films heros hold simultaneously handle two automatics in both hands any one with a purpose would like to use only one weapon in both hands. I would say it was poor accessment and handling by police and concerned government offices.

Ask any phouji and his demands would be the same... :lol:

Ask any phouji and his demands would be the same... :lol:

I am in contact with so many and they are simply not interested. And yes number 6 is demand of all Pakistanis except a one eyed and a dog. By they way your party has a huge vote bank in services.

I am in contact with so many and they are simply not interested. And yes number 6 is demand of all Pakistanis except a one eyed and a dog. By they way your party has a huge vote bank in services.

thats not hub-e-hussain, thats actually bughz-e-mavia :lol:

I think it is a Diversion .. or something like that ... Just a hinch

Might be a chance to cover up some big thing, most probably a diversion plan...
It is surely a game played. Such action underway by someone near to highly sensitive area with latest weapons, doesn't make any sense. Even if someone says he was drunk or a psycho whatever...
If he was having any issues & want to highlight himself, he might go to well crowded area or some places like top floor of Minar-e-Pakistan & take someone as a hostage...
If we say something like this, its a sensitive area and security arrangements of in and exit should be properly observed by ISI. so there is no chance for it. Because if ISI has to look after for such security arrangements so why the heck those police men are doing on security check posts. And why FIA is there for ?

Guys please tell me his demands, I cant see anything with this low pixel, small screen

His demands very clearly depict his mental state and intellectual level. Only in films heros handle two automatics in both hands simultaneously. Any one with a purpose would like to use only one weapon in both hands and other slinged or secured in holster. I would say it was poor accessment and handling by police and concerned government offices.
Yes off course its a poor handling by police department. I don't know why such delay has been provided to this person. And on the last elite squad has been called in for help.
I myself observed him so many times he moved very relaxed, which was enough for anyone to catch and disarm him. It was indeed a set up by someone.

Back
Top Bottom