What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

And look at the police commandos firing in the air in jubilance after sikandar is shot......this is police of federal capital

they did to keep the crowd away... damn you have a very negative thinking !!

Hostage negotiations go on for much longer than this.
HowStuffWorks "How Hostage Negotiation Works"

Read this, the negotiation phase can last for hours.

The golden rule of negotiations is to take as much time as needed, and second is to gain trust of the hostage taker.

SSP had gained trust, and they were also waiting. Jaldi kia hai? Paisay lag rahay hain? Our media played it out exactly like Lal Masjid.

this wasnt really a hostage situation to be exact, the only defence is that usko bacho kay samnay na maro, thats why kept the on going drama for 5-6 hours, even then it was stupidity of Zamurad Khan that ended it, otherwise abhi 3-4 hours ki film baki thi, I m sure...

p.s. ofcourse our media role was the worst in all.

I agree though that this guy is no hero. The shots went by a foot! If he got killed, then PPP would be making a ruckus and a siasi shaheed. This was just stupidity. Everything was in control, police were about to move him, but then this guy does his thing. Idiotic. Agr gun jam na hoti then who knows, it could have been a massacre.

And Zamurd Khan totally failed, he didn't grab the attacker, he completely slipped and then ran. Police bailed him out.

Exactly what I commented on my facebook, if Zamrud didn't slip, his chest would've been in front of the right gun, and he would've got a hit. It was his luck that he fell and missed it. If he died out here, PPP would've made another Shaheed, but this time it was infact a real Shaheed unlike all others, and done a lot of good to PPP.

this wasnt really a hostage situation to be exact, the only defence is that usko bacho kay samnay na maro, thats why kept the on going drama for 5-6 hours, even then it was stupidity of Zamurad Khan that ended it, otherwise abhi 3-4 hours ki film baki thi, I m sure...

p.s. ofcourse our media role was the worst in all.

It was a hostage situation in an indirect way. The term for this is right now out of my mind. The kids were hostages, the purpose was to save the kids.

SSP said that they were ready for op half an hour back and had called some NVG operators, plan was to turn off lights and cameras and take him out in dark, but cameras didn't turn off.

So then they decided to move him to a house, and then neutralize him in the way. But Zamurd Khan did hia idiotic act before that.

This beghairat policeman who grabbed that woman's hair and throw her to ground should be tracked down.......it seems it is norm for islamabad and punjab police to grab, slap and pull the hair of women.

Its not just about "Islamabad" or "Punjab" police. There is no rule of LAW, Period.

It was a hostage situation in an indirect way. The term for this is right now out of my mind. The kids were hostages, the purpose was to save the kids.

SSP said that they were ready for op half an hour back and had called some NVG operators, plan was to turn off lights and cameras and take him out in dark, but cameras didn't turn off.

So then they decided to move him to a house, and then neutralize him in the way. But Zamurd Khan did hia idiotic act before that.

hmmm.. nonetheless police should learn from it, check their mistakes, come prepare better..

Original

1170779_581679298537015_730950265_n.jpg

It was a bait.

I heard that he wanted to talk to '5 colonels'. After four hours enough hype was created all across Pakistan and he knew it, SSP should have approached and said 'falana Brigadier is willing to talk to you but you must go to his office' and offer police car or his own car, take him to a government building and disarm him in a swift move. People of his intellectual would fall in the trap.

She isn't the same. If you believe this, so are they both:

590660-sik-1376590602-534-640x480.jpg

Rehman_malik.jpg

It was a bait.

I heard that he wanted to talk to '5 colonels'. After four hours enough hype was created all across Pakistan and he knew it, SSP should have approached and said 'falana Brigadier is willing to talk to you but you must go to his office' and offer police car or his own car, take him to a government building and disarm him in a swift move. People of his intellectual would fall in the trap.
G]

That was the plan. They were taking him to SSP house, on the way, they would physically overpower him.

hmmm.. nonetheless police should learn from it, check their mistakes, come prepare better..

Yup, the failures weren't necessarily operational, they were more of a PR nature...I'll explain them tomorrow.

I am NOT a gun expert so just asking, do real bullets fired give such a sparkle...?

Could it be that if we remove the slug/lead/bullet from a round, & then fire it, it'd give splash of gun powder like that??

-

59f98fa95d9f6ab6645225e6800cb3a2.jpg

-

-

-

Video for comparison:-
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJEO3rmefmI
-

2:45+

youtube.com/watch?v=iF8MD8kRtos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF8MD8kRtos

...look at his appearance, he is fit, knows how to handle weapons, knows how to do self defence, what you think any connection with military, some absconder/retired guy?

There's a speculation that Sikandar was probably bodyguard of Zardari & Bilawal... & he's used in this set up... If true then he was trained as a body-guard i guess...!!!

I am NOT a gun expert so just asking, do real bullets fired give such a sparkle...?

Could it be that if we remove the slug/lead/bullet from a round, & then fire it, it'd give splash of gun powder like that??

his gun was looking of very third grade...all his fires were full of sparkle and also of smoke.

Low quality.

BTW, the shot that you posted the pic of, had ZK not slipped, he could have gotten hit by the bullet.

But when you see the police fire, also when he was on the ground, there were also sparks.

I guess they all are from the bullets hitting the road surface.

Well I don't agree with many of your points...

First of all sniper is for army related teams this is not a child weapon to give to police and see the unwanted causalities.

Wrong! Sniper rifle is the weapon of choice in such situations and specially in urban environment. Presently Police carries Automatic SMG's which are far more dangerous in populated areas as compared to a single precise shot.

to shoot dead is not an option in this case.

To shoot to death is the only option for a violent, unstable person carrying two automatic weapons, which he actually fired in very close proximity to two very young kids, endangering their lives beside injuring another person.

this person is not a Terrorist but one of those who are deprived

Deprived my ***, if he can afford two automatic weapons, he certainly is not deprived, besides not dealing with such persons in strict manner would encourage millions of other "deprived" citizens to do the same, what you gonna do then?

Now if he take a banner at this road than no one listen him coz peaceful protest have no value.

And now who will listen to him besides his jail mates? By doing this drama he will end up in a far worst condition. He will lose many valuable years of his life behind bars.

now if have a gun on his hand than his fire some bullet on police than he have good chance to coverage at all.

Are you out of your mind? Firing a few bullets at police is not a joke!

After all if he is terrorist than today is the last RIP day of some peoples.

Sorry can't comprehend this one.

He is one of person who sensitize about public problem he did observed by various ways...
Now this is a best case for Pakistan superior court for country right and wrong direction

NO! he is not the only one who is sensitive, everyone feels the pain and need for social reforms, better living, and law and order, but not everyone loses it like him. This world with all its luxuries and problems is created by Allah, it was/is not difficult for him to make everyone millionaire, but then He says, he tries some by giving them much and some by depriving and sees who remains patient and thankful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom