What's new

Gul Bahadar Announce to Support Pak Army, Ultimatum to Hakim Ullah to Quit

Xestan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Gul Bahadar Announce to Support Pak Army, Ultimatum to Hakim Ullah to Quit Waziristan

Hakeemullah-Mehsud-new-450x240.jpg

Miranshah: Haji Hafiz Gul Bahadur has directed Hakim Ullah Mahsood to quit North Waziristan. Haji Hafiz Gul Bahadar, warring commander in North Waziristan, has also decided not to attack the Pakistan Army and security forces. He also announced to support the Pakistan Army in the war against terrorism.

He has asked his supporters in North Waziristan not to target Pakistani security forces and join hands with the Pakistan Army in its operation against militants and foreign agents.

Hakim Ullah Mehsood, TTP leader, has decided to abolish his set-up from North Waziristan. There are certain information making rounds that Hakim Ullah Mehsood has been shifted to Orakzai agency. Talks were continuing for the last several months between Haji Hafiz Gul Bahadar and tribal elders of North Waziristan and several jirgas were also held with the focus on the point that people from Pakistan should not fight with Pakistan army which is engaged in fight against terrorists.

1.gif

2.gif

i have no good nor bad feeling he is a Pakistani and if he come back welcome but we can not trust 100% any armed group .BTW what the heel is this from one to another and then another agency now orakzay need operation were we was when he transfer there ISI for god sake wake up.:angry:

i have no good nor bad feeling he is a Pakistani and if he come back welcome but we can not trust 100% any armed group .BTW what the heel is this from one to another and then another agency now orakzay need operation were we was when he transfer there ISI for god sake wake up.:angry:

He always had disagreement with Baitullah Mehsud over attacks on Pakistani forces and Suicide attacks in the country, his group was never directly involved in any attacks against the Military, they had some problem back in 2004 and 2006 when Musharraf without any reason moved troops into Waziristan, after that, a peace agreement was signed and the group side-lined from TTP over their disagreement, whenever there was any hostility between the Government and the Gul Bahadar's group was because of Drone strikes, Americans are very clever, they mostly target Pro-Pakistan groups, so that a confusion and a then a split can be made between Military and their supporters.

Last time Gul Bahadar's group threatened Government was after Datta Khel Drone strike in March this year, which killed many innocent civilians too, now he's back again, the bottom line is, we should not make enemies everywhere, of course he's a Pakistani and a Pro-Army guy, why should we take someone out because Americans say so.

To me, the Good and Bad Taliban thing do exist and it's better if we start thinking with strategies of post-US withdrawal in mind.

just to avoid military operation ??????

if he is so sincere then he must surrender to PAK army with all their fighters & ammo ..

we don't want warlords in Pakistan

Have you ever visited Tribal areas? Every second man is armed, have you ever heard of Salarzai Lashkar? The 22,000 strong Tribal Militia which kicked Militants out of Bajaur? The thing is, that's a tradition in those areas, we have our supporters and enemies, just need to differentiate between them.

And yes, war-lords in Karachi need to surrender, not these tribesmen who are a second-line defence on the western border.

He knows that pak will eventually win in Afghanistan, and then he could be put on trial to face crimes against the Pakistani state.
If he was so sincere why didn’t he quit TTP movement earlier on?????

Nevertheless it’s good to isolate these types of extremists. Works in our favour for stability on the borders…

BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER there is never a good Taliban , sooner or later they will screw up on something and it could hurt you deeply if you establish the same kind of trust i.e. 15 years ago

He knows that pak will eventually win in Afghanistan, and then he could be put on trial to face crimes against the Pakistani state.
If he was so sincere why didn’t he quit TTP movement earlier on?????

Nevertheless it’s good to isolate these types of extremists. Works in our favour for stability on the borders…

BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER there is never a good Taliban , sooner or later they will screw up on something and it could hurt you deeply if you establish the same kind of trust i.e. 15 years ago

win afghanistan???
We should first try to win pakistan.

Just noticed u r a newbie. Please avoid provoking statements.

Provoking statements????? What’s provoking about this I simply stated my opinion. You don’t have to agree with it!!! And nowhere did I say I’m inviting you in for a fight!!!..

I come from a military back ground family and have as much knowledge on this subject just about as any 1 else. (It should be pretty obvious The key to winning Pakistan is Afghanistan)
I may be a newbie but I know what I am talking about !!!!! so newbies have to w8 for months to comment? Or something?

You are here longer than me but perhaps not able to understand topic.
Part of me regrets joining this forum , as it was perhaps better to stay as observer ….
Unless there is a delete button then I will gladly close my account…
I stay in my limits and respect all members so I urge you not to get in to personal attacks with me.

TY

NOW PAKISTAN MUST TO PROTECT HIM FROM DRONES ATTACK
REMEMBER Nek Muhammad Wazir WHO WAS KILL IN A DRONE ATTACK
On June 18, 2004, after signing the Shakai Peace deal, he was killed in a missile attack. he had been killed by a missile from an American Predator UAV

Provoking statements????? What’s provoking about this I simply stated my opinion. You don’t have to agree with it!!! And nowhere did I say I’m inviting you in for a fight!!!..

I come from a military back ground family and have as much knowledge on this subject just about as any 1 else. (It should be pretty obvious The key to winning Pakistan is Afghanistan)
I may be a newbie but I know what I am talking about !!!!! so newbies have to w8 for months to comment? Or something?

You are here longer than me but perhaps not able to understand topic.
Part of me regrets joining this forum , as it was perhaps better to stay as observer ….
Unless there is a delete button then I will gladly close my account…
I stay in my limits and respect all members so I urge you not to get in to personal attacks with me.

TY

arguing with u will b fun but right now i m on cell so cant type long articles 4 u.
Yes it was a provoking statement. Afghanistan is a nation which is being betrayed and used by other nations (including pakistan). For Peace in pakistan there must b peace in afghanistan. And this wil happen only when these two nations will have trust between them. The plans of pak army winning afghanistan will not bring any trust or peace. How would u react if afghan member say ANA winning pakistan will bring peace.? Wont u get offended.
I never said u have less knowledge. But there r better ways of putting ur words together.
As far personal attack goes its not allowed by rules so report me and the mods will sent me packing.

Ok dude peace out.
In simple terms what I meant by win in Afghanistan was the likely realistic scenario of Taliban coming to power on behalf of the people which also could improve relations with pak.
I mean if u gave an afghan a choice between Taliban and Karzai / who would you think he choose? Yes I know its complicated like which afghan you are asking e.g. tajik, pashtun uzbek etc

And Afghans very rarely get a 3rd choice if there is any….
But of course it will be up to the Afghans to decide who they want to be in government but just right now it seems that many support Taliban at least in southern afghan.
That’s what I meant .as to no 1 should impose their will on the afghans they should decide themselves on who they want to see in power without interference from ANY COUNTRY!!!!!

And no I don’t wanna argue with you as its baseless and it will get now where.
I also won’t report you , just because you didn’t understand my argument. We may have our differences in the context of so called “provoking statements” but this does not mean that we shouldn’t respect each other. :wave:

No warning issued to militant groups: Hafiz Gul Bahadur

MIRAMSHAH: The Hafiz Gul Bahadur-led Taliban in North Waziristan on Wednesday said they had not warned any militant group to leave the tribal region.

Ahmadullah Ahmadi, a spokesman for Commander Hafiz Gul Bahadur, termed the media reports to this effect baseless and fabricated. In a statement, Ahmadi asked media to be careful while writing about sensitive matters and requested journalists to approach them for their version before filing reports about them.

“We always respected journalists and will continue our cooperation with them in future as well but request them to show honesty and professionalism while writing about sensitive issues,” he said.

ahmadi said there were no militants from other areas in North Waziristan. He stressed that they would not allow the media to create differences among various groups through such baseless reports. He said the investigation was underway against the journalists who filed fake story and attributed it to Hafiz Gul Bahadur and his Shura.

No warning issued to militant groups: Hafiz Gul Bahadur

Back
Top Bottom