cc: varun_jain203

12918409_1685834215002214_2066150251_n.jpg

cc: https://www.instagram.com/p/BD8deaHCgTi/

Very manipulated pictures
Please post people shitting on railway tracks
Slums and beggers on traffic lights
Path holes congested traffic
Gutter flowing
Please let the world see how average Indian live and travel .

Manipulated? :lol: Feel free to create a separate thread containing pics of the way you view the city.

if the current hostilities escalate, Kolkata & Mumbai would be competing with each other for the title of worlds largest grave yard. 2/3 strategically dropped tactical devices at a height of 600 meters above ground and you have it.......... followed by two on the ground level for a life time of healthy radioactive dose
hehe, beggars can only dream but end up with bheek .. i guess 2/3 of your mind knows about it and leave the rest for further mustarbation

apparently its maha bharat that collects the highest amount of aid money from around the world and its hungry populace, of which you are one example, is so fucking hungry that it is crossing the limits of retardation

hehe, beggars can only dream but end up with bheek .. i guess 2/3 of your mind knows about it and leave the rest for further mustarbation

if the current hostilities escalate, Kolkata & Mumbai would be competing with each other for the title of worlds largest grave yard. 2/3 strategically dropped tactical devices at a height of 600 meters above ground and you have it.......... followed by two on the ground level for a life time of healthy radioactive dose

ha ha ...what a typical loser comment ...i think it has got to do more with Jealousy than any tangible threat .....Mumbai has more development than all your shitty little pakistani cities put together ....like i always say ...first let Karachi beat my city Chennai in South india ...Chennai will economically wallop Karachi's *** any time of the day , anywhere ......we can then talk about those crazy aasmaan-zameen comparisons of NCR and Mumbai with Pakistani cities ...

ha ha ...what a typical loser comment ...i think it has got to do more with Jealousy than any tangible threat .....Mumbai has more development than all your shitty little pakistani cities put together ....like i always say ...first let Karachi beat my city Chennai in South india ...Chennai will economically wallop Karachi's *** any time of the day , anywhere ......we can then talk about those crazy aasmaan-zameen comparisons of NCR and Mumbai with Pakistani cities ...

Why are you responding to a madrasah graduate? Why?

Really?Have you seen Islamabad ?Beats any Indian city for planning , neatness , expensive houses , boulevards , roads , pollution and just about anything that you can imagine.

As for skylines , My friend Karachi is 4 times the size of mumbai by area. Mumbai being a much smaller area has no choice but to built alot of apartments. Karachi's skyline is spreadout in 3-4 different areas due to its huge area size. BTW mumbai was voted as the dirtiest city in the world by trip advisor

As for skylines , My friend Karachi is 4 times the size of mumbai by area. Mumbai being a much smaller area has no choice but to built alot of apartments. Karachi's skyline is spreadout in 3-4 different areas due to its huge area size. BTW mumbai was voted as the dirtiest city in the world by trip advisor
What about target killings,MQM voilence,crime and murder which has been going on in Karachi. What does trip advisor say on Karachi

What about target killings,MQM voilence,crime and murder which has been going on in Karachi. What does trip advisor say on Karachi

MQM offices have been demolished , violence has decreased alot due to rangers operation. I dont think you follow the news and is mentally stuck how things were years ago.

What does trip advisor say on Karachi

You'd have to have tourists to start with. ;)

Really?Have you seen Islamabad ?Beats any Indian city for planning , neatness , expensive houses , boulevards , roads , pollution and just about anything that you can imagine.

Expensive houses? haha... mmmkaaay! Honestly, Islamabad is best compared with a city like Chandigarh.

The Bombay Metropolitan area covers and area of 4,355 sq.km, all of which have massive skyscraper clusters, though the largest clusters are located in the space-starved island city (south Bombay). Karachi's metro area covers 3527 sq.km (according to wikipedia). Bombay has a mix of clean and not-so-clean areas just like any other global developing city, and it's getting cleaner and cleaner with each passing year.

[
You'd have to have tourists to start with. ;)

Expensive houses? haha... mmmkaaay! Honestly, Islamabad is best compared with a city like Chandigarh.

The Bombay Metropolitan area covers and area of 4,355 sq.km, all of which have massive skyscraper clusters, though the largest clusters are located in the space-starved island city (south Bombay). Karachi's metro area covers 3527 sq.km (according to wikipedia). Bombay has a mix of clean and not-so-clean areas just like any other global developing city, and it's getting cleaner and cleaner with each passing year.

Chandigarh is nowhere near Islamabad in any way . Yeah ofcourse Islamabad rarely has any poor living within it's vicinity Houses in Pakistan are more posh because Pakistani's prefer to live in Houses and housing societies compared to apartments in India .If given the choice no sane man is going to choose a luxurious house in Bahria town over an apartment in Pakistan , but the case is reversed in India where people prefer living in condos in urban areas . Mumbai is somewhere around 800 sq .km according to google . Not talking about metropolitan or surrounding suburbs .

As for Clean areas in India well there is a reason the word Dirty and India go together no? In Islamabad or Lahore the streets are kept squeeky clean by the local governments . Maybe it has to do with Muslims prefer living in clean environment compared to Hindus or maybe civic sense in India is just very low .

Do have a look at these though ;)

Lahore

Islamabad

Back
Top Bottom