What's new

GREECE occupied 16 Turkish Islands

Nothing we can do if the government has sold off the islands without public knowledge.

The Current situation is explained in
http://www.yenicaggazetesi.com.tr/yunana-verilen-ders-39204yy.htm

Illegally occupied 12 islands in Agean sea encircled in red and shown to Greek Ambassador:

basliksiz-3-001.jpg

Illegally occupied 5 islands in Agean sea encircled in red and shown to Greek Ambassador:

basliksiz-4-001.jpg

1939 and 1943 dated Maps of Illegally occupied islands in Agean sea Greek Ambassador:

basliksiz-1-017.jpg

1951 and 1957 dated Maps of Illegally occupied islands in Agean sea Greek Ambassador:

basliksiz-2-003.jpg

At least please read the post carefully and then if you want,be desperate about it, or demand some responses from the ones who caused this.

The Islands were occupied by Greece in 2004, and Greece annexed them in 2009.

The Defence minister of Greece, Mr. Nikos Dendias, paid a visit to the annexed island of Eşek in 11 january 2015.

A minister , Mr. Kammenos, The Greek chief general staff along with The Land and Naval generals paid another visit to the annexed islands of Eşek and Bulamaç in 6 march 2015.

Turkish Foreign Ministry: We are in talks with Greece about the invasion.

Greek Foreign Ministry: No, There is no such talks.

P.s.: Remove those likes please, i do not like such gestures from ''people''.

Why didn't Turkey resist Greek invasion? A stitch in time saves nine; now it's going to be ten times more costly to retrieve those lost territories.

Why didn't Turkey resist Greek invasion? A stitch in time saves nine; now it's going to be ten times more costly to retrieve those lost territories.

That is the question many people like me wonder, on what they let those islands be occupied by Greeks.

However, I see what Gulen/FETO had in their watch and causing Turkey now gives me a clue about what They can give up to keep the power in Turkey.

That is the question many people like me wonder, on what they let those islands be occupied by Greeks.

However, I see what Gulen/FETO had in their watch and causing Turkey now gives me a clue about what They can give up to keep the power in Turkey.

We can't know that for certain, I assume RTE reads the news and TSK would have notified him personally in MGK if necessary.

We can't know that for certain, I assume RTE reads the news and TSK would have notified him personally in MGK if necessary.

I re-post the columnist's todays writing:

'' Tarih; 2 Haziran 2016, günlerden Perşembe.

Yer; CHP Genel Merkezi/Ankara.

Toplantının gerçekleştiği saat dilimi; 15:30-17:30

Kaynak: Yunan'a verilen ders! - Ahmet TAKAN

Yunan Büyükelçi Kyriakos Loukakis ve beraberinde getirdiği Elçilik Müsteşarı katılır

Şimdi,tutanaklar konuşsun;

Güncel konuların görüşülmesini müteakiben Yunan Büyükelçi Loukakis, "Ege'de gerilimin arttığını" söyleyerek konuya girer. Öztürk Yılmaz,"kendisinin siyasetçi olduğunu belirterek, konunun uzmanı Ümit Yalım'dır"der ve sözü Yalım'a bırakır. Yalım, Büyükelçi Loukakis'e, "Yunan Savunma Bakanı Kammenos, işgal edilen 17 ada ve 1 kayalığın Yunanistan'a ait olduğunu ve 12 ada grubunun içinde bulunduğunu iddia ediyor, siz de aynı fikirde misiniz" sorusunu yöneltir. Loukakis, aynı fikirde olduğunu söyleyince Yalım tarafından Loukakis'e, İngiliz ve Amerikan haritalarını içeren dosya sunulur. Loukakis'e 1939 ve 1943 tarihli İngiliz haritaları ile 1951 ve 1957 tarihli Amerikan haritaları gösterilerek, anılan haritalarda Yunanistan'ın işgal ettiği 17 ada ve 1 kayalığın, 12 ada deniz sınırının dışında ve Türkiye Cumhuriyeti'ne ait olduğunun açık bir şekilde gösterildiği belirtilir. Ayrıca, işgal edilen adaların 1923 Lozan Antlaşması ile Yunanistan'a verilen ve 1947 Paris Antlaşması ile Yunanistan'a devredilen adalar arasında olmadığı da ifade edilir.

Bu da Yunan Büyükelçiye sunulan belgeler;

basliksiz-3-001.jpg

basliksiz-4-001.jpg

basliksiz-1-017.jpg

basliksiz-2-003.jpg

''

The source of the quotation above: http://www.yenicaggazetesi.com.tr/yunana-verilen-ders-39204yy.htm

The writer: Ahmet TAKAN

This meeting took place in CHP headquarter in 2 june 2016. The Greek Ambassador was there with another Greek officer. At the meeting CHP members did show the maps above during the talks.

Also , In Turkish Parliament, The main opposition party suggested a parliament investigation about the event, here is the proposal with a later-written date at the top of the first page ,21.02.2013 :

http://www2.tbmm.gov.tr/d24/10/10-184603gen.pdf

You should read the proposal carefully, for it explains very well.

I re-post the columnist's todays writing:

'' Tarih; 2 Haziran 2016, günlerden Perşembe.

Yer; CHP Genel Merkezi/Ankara.

Toplantının gerçekleştiği saat dilimi; 15:30-17:30

Kaynak: Yunan'a verilen ders! - Ahmet TAKAN

Yunan Büyükelçi Kyriakos Loukakis ve beraberinde getirdiği Elçilik Müsteşarı katılır

Şimdi,tutanaklar konuşsun;

Güncel konuların görüşülmesini müteakiben Yunan Büyükelçi Loukakis, "Ege'de gerilimin arttığını" söyleyerek konuya girer. Öztürk Yılmaz,"kendisinin siyasetçi olduğunu belirterek, konunun uzmanı Ümit Yalım'dır"der ve sözü Yalım'a bırakır. Yalım, Büyükelçi Loukakis'e, "Yunan Savunma Bakanı Kammenos, işgal edilen 17 ada ve 1 kayalığın Yunanistan'a ait olduğunu ve 12 ada grubunun içinde bulunduğunu iddia ediyor, siz de aynı fikirde misiniz" sorusunu yöneltir. Loukakis, aynı fikirde olduğunu söyleyince Yalım tarafından Loukakis'e, İngiliz ve Amerikan haritalarını içeren dosya sunulur. Loukakis'e 1939 ve 1943 tarihli İngiliz haritaları ile 1951 ve 1957 tarihli Amerikan haritaları gösterilerek, anılan haritalarda Yunanistan'ın işgal ettiği 17 ada ve 1 kayalığın, 12 ada deniz sınırının dışında ve Türkiye Cumhuriyeti'ne ait olduğunun açık bir şekilde gösterildiği belirtilir. Ayrıca, işgal edilen adaların 1923 Lozan Antlaşması ile Yunanistan'a verilen ve 1947 Paris Antlaşması ile Yunanistan'a devredilen adalar arasında olmadığı da ifade edilir.

Bu da Yunan Büyükelçiye sunulan belgeler;

basliksiz-3-001.jpg

basliksiz-4-001.jpg

basliksiz-1-017.jpg

basliksiz-2-003.jpg

''

The source of the quotation above: http://www.yenicaggazetesi.com.tr/yunana-verilen-ders-39204yy.htm

The writer: Ahmet TAKAN

This meeting took place in CHP headquarter in 2 june 2016. The Greek Ambassador was there with another Greek officer. At the meeting CHP members did show the maps above during the talks.

Also , In Turkish Parliament, The main opposition party suggested a parliament investigation about the event, here is the proposal with a later-written date at the top of the first page ,21.02.2013 :

http://www2.tbmm.gov.tr/d24/10/10-184603gen.pdf

You should read the proposal carefully, for it explains very well.

Mate, this 12 Islands issue is as old as Lausanne.... In Lausanne treaty, their condition have not been set, so Greece claimed these Islands and for decades it's under their possession. They are not gonna give them back to us, by the means of diplomacy. I remind you, we came to brink of war just for the Kardak rocks....

I think all these discussions are pretty useless. Either we are gonna enter war with Greece or islands will remain in their possession.

No problem. PKK , Greece and Israel are friends of Turkiye for this forum. LOL

They could be, no matter.

I have posted twice the last news, but they did not bother to read it , even they did not look at the map carefully before calling it ''12 island'' issue.

You may call it *ignorance,but wihtout no hesitation some people may call it **imbecile.

*Ignorance:
n.
The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ignorance

**Imbecile:
n
1. (Psychology) psychol a person of very low intelligence (IQ of 25 to 50), usually capable only of guarding himself or herself against danger and of performing simple mechanical tasks under supervision

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/imbecile

Last edited:
You're posting information in turkish, and that's probably because that's the language you feel comfortable reading and writing, but unless I have to, I prefer reading english. And as far I remember only in cay bahcesi are you allowed to post in turkish, whilst all other threads are for international usage.

Why on earth does Greece own islands just off the Turkish coast? This is insane. It seems, as always, westerners have imposed their will on the defeated side. Like they don't have enough colonies and islands illegally owned all over the world.

Because the whole of Turkey used to be part of Greece/Byzantium.

These Islands all rightfully belong to Turkey, and will be Turkish again soon.
No need to worry.

Back
Top Bottom