What's new

GREECE occupied 16 Turkish Islands

Is that the only part you do not buy !?

Here is the pic:

icerik.jpg

Here is the news:

Letonya ile sınır ihlali - Hürriyet PLANET

Yep.

So, Turkish island has been besieged since 2011, When did they build a town that looks authentically Greek ?

Reaction of Turkey on Cyprus and Imia proves this bullsh*t wrong.

Last edited:
Yep.

So, Turkish island has been besieged since 2011, When did they build a town that looks authentically Greek ?

Please stop trolling, the op is already given the basic info about the situation.

You could rent a boat to go to that island; in return, I promise to visit you in Greek jail, deal?

-----*-------*------

In 26 Dec. 2012 The state-run news agency TRThaber aired a news about the invaded islands; A retired Turkish colonel claimed the invasion of Greece; and then In The Turkish Parliament The then FM Davutoğlu answered and said There was some problem with Greece over islands and There was some efforts to fix things in peace.

The retired colonel also said Greece built some buildings to live in, deployed soldiers, and raised The flag of Greece.

Here is the link:

''16 Ada Yunanistan'a Geçti''

icerik.jpg

At the map you can see the names of invaded islands in black boxes. Those names are in Turkish

The Greek Chief of General Athanasios Tselios andthe Alternate Minister of Greek Defence Athanasios Davakis paid a visit to islands :

''The Chief of HAGS conducted special visits to the outposts of Pserimos, Kalolimno and Farmakonisi islands and to National Guard Battalions on Patmos and Leros islands.''

Here is the official announcement of the visit aired at Greek Army website:

Hellenic Army General Staff - Visit of the Chief of HAGS to the 80 Higher National Guard Battalions Command Area of Responsibility

Here is the pic aired at the same announcement:

20130905_arxhgos_80_adte_1.JPG

For those WHO still do not believe it; Could you please use a translator for the Turkish names of The islands for their Greek ones ?; and then look at the names of where The Greek General and Al. Minister visited.

Could you please share your feelings with us now?

Pictures of occupied Islands : MOST of them are in Turkish National Waters. Under 2 miles to Turkish coast. You can see Turkish Coast in Background.
These Islands are protected under Lausanne Treaty !

Yılmaz Özdil'in gündemi başka !

Last edited:
Atatürk'ün aldığı adaları Yunan'a kaptırdık !

Bancrupt Greece occupies Turkish territory.

Now I could talk policy but its strict forbidden.
dude, once Turkey got all its power, and can stand against Egypt, Israel and Greece all together, they will not have any other option than giving it back.. thats how it works!!! Europe loose power, but Turkey will rise again. just relax some more years, you will get them all!!

Why on earth does Greece own islands just off the Turkish coast? This is insane. It seems, as always, westerners have imposed their will on the defeated side. Like they don't have enough colonies and islands illegally owned all over the world.

" Turkey claims that 16 small islands in the South Aegean were illegally seized by Greece in 2004, which was also reaffirmed during a heated discussion in Parliament at the end of last month by Defense Minister İsmet Yılmaz, who was pushed hard by opposition deputies."

In 2004, Turkish's army (and not Erdogan) was the one making the most important decision in the country, and I don't see them let Greece seize 16 islands without a war.
So I dont believe about this thing.

" Turkey claims that 16 small islands in the South Aegean were illegally seized by Greece in 2004, which was also reaffirmed during a heated discussion in Parliament at the end of last month by Defense Minister İsmet Yılmaz, who was pushed hard by opposition deputies."

In 2004, Turkish's army (and not Erdogan) was the one making the most important decision in the country, and I don't see them let Greece seize 16 islands without a war.
So I dont believe about this thing.
Why is it so hard to believe? It is the same Erdogan who in Syria blew up the tomb of the father of the Ottoman Empire and handed it over to ISIS/PKK. Same Erdogan who said the disintegration of Iraq was a red line, and then let it happen. Same Erdogan who wanted to open the gates with Armenia and alienate Azerbaijan. Same Erdogan who surrendered the SE to PKK for appeasement. I don't see it unlikely that they also turned a blind eye in the island dispute issue to appease Greece/EU for the fantasy called EU letting Turkey in. In those years they were very serious about entering the EU union.

AKP's policies are characterized by appease, appease, appease and then capitulate.

The Current situation is explained in
http://www.yenicaggazetesi.com.tr/yunana-verilen-ders-39204yy.htm

Illegally occupied 12 islands in Agean sea encircled in red and shown to Greek Ambassador:

basliksiz-3-001.jpg

Illegally occupied 5 islands in Agean sea encircled in red and shown to Greek Ambassador:

basliksiz-4-001.jpg

1939 and 1943 dated Maps of Illegally occupied islands in Agean sea Greek Ambassador:

basliksiz-1-017.jpg

1951 and 1957 dated Maps of Illegally occupied islands in Agean sea Greek Ambassador:

basliksiz-2-003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom