What's new

Greece is in panic on impending acquisition of the F-35 by Turkey

Mehmet

Reaction score
A few days ago Northrop Grumman the principle company behind the F-35 tested the radar capabilities of the F-35 with the results being that it can detect launches and track said objects in space :victory: defencenet.gr I'll summarize their moaning their fate as:

1. Turkey is about to get this advanced piece of technology for which they may use to further develop ballistics that can pulverize Greece.
2. Turkey is about to get this advanced piece of technology for which means they can launch an attack at any time and at their advantage.
3. What has caused this miserable situation for us Greeks who beg the troika for a special budget allowing ammunition and fuel purchases for Greeks while Turkey continues to develop and acquire systems for which we have no answer.

Defencenet.gr article here: DefenceNet - E?????? ??? ?????????? (;) ?????? - ??? ?? ??? ??????????? ??? "??? ??????" (vid)

Demonstration of radar capabilities of the F-35 radar on youtube (released by Northrop Grumman): F-35 AN/AAQ-37 DAS and AN/APG-81 detect multiple rocket launches - YouTube

Please don't forget to LOL and share the comedy that is Greece begging for money from the Troika to defend against an attack by a foreign nation/army.

They think every improvement on Turkish military is a measure againts them, nothing new, for their own sake I hope they don't overly excite and try to continue their piss contest in their current situation :P

Greece is in a panic because Turkey is going to get the F-35 ?? Err... not much of a news watcher, are you? Greece has plenty of reasons to panic, I'm afraid the F-35 is the least of them.

I do watch the news and yes I know Greece is at the moment panicking quite a lot but it is hysterical to me as a Turk how every problem that Greece or Cyprus (read: Communist mad monkey president in charge of the EU) has is the fault of Turkey.

It is even more comical considering the fact that Greece has already been invaded by the EU since they have absolutely 0 control over their finances.

Awww poor fungooli lovers no longer can afford a cold war with Turkey :rofl:

Greece will overcome the odds.

greece-flag.jpg

I do watch the news and yes I know Greece is at the moment panicking quite a lot but it is hysterical to me as a Turk how every problem that Greece or Cyprus (read: Communist mad monkey president in charge of the EU) has is the fault of Turkey.

It is even more comical considering the fact that Greece has already been invaded by the EU since they have absolutely 0 control over their finances.

Awww poor fungooli lovers no longer can afford a cold war with Turkey :rofl:

we have the same problem in our part of world. here everything ISI
100 cows die - ISI
20 people get Malaria - ISI
neighbor's dog missing - ISI

Wth are all of you thinking? Turkey will never attack another NATO member unless it wants to get destroyed. Greece couldn't give less of a dam about your F-35s.

Wth are all of you thinking? Turkey will never attack another NATO member unless it wants to get destroyed. Greece couldn't give less of a dam about your F-35s.
Oh snap! are you serious?

i thought we were sure to invade Greece in next couple of years how the hell we forgot about NATO :(

May be if they can fix the economy then they can stop complaining.
Or may be sell the remaining cyprus to Turkey and kill two birds with one arrow - Cyprus issue and economic woes.

Back
Top Bottom