What's new

Good Pakistani Songs

SamantK

Reaction score
Country
India
Ok, so this is my first thread in Member's club. Since I never gave my intro, ill use this opportunity..

I am basically from Punjab, originally from Lahore I guess, both my parents migrated from Pakistan presently settled in Hyderabad but working in Chennai :woot:

Ok enough of all this stuff...

Presently listening to 'woh humsafar tha' which Orion Hunter suggested and cannot tell you how awesome it is.. :smitten:

I am looking for good, slow and meaningful Pakistani Songs too much of Urdu and I cannot understand.. but yeah all suggestions are welcome..

Use this thread, I will occasionally keep posting more songs:

[video]http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/181772-desi-music-no-comments-please.html[/video]

Since your Punjabi, you might like Abrar Ul Haq :P

these are my favourite 3 these days
All are awesome, I like the first and the third one the most :) Ist is like awesome, man you guys need to market the talent more...

What's the name of the movie and who sang it?
Kalyug Movie but hey, there is a Jal version of it too, oops :(

Im looking for slow semi-classic folk songs or sad songs too :) Keep up guys im enjoying every bit of it! :yahoo:

Kalyug Movie but hey, there is a Jal version of it too, oops :(

Well, Jal released this song in 2004, a year before that movie.

Alot of Pakistani singers do sing their songs, sometimes altering them slightly, for Bollywood movies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Jal released this song in 2004, a year before that movie.

Alot of Pakistani singers do sing their songs, sometimes altering them slightly, for Bollywood movies.

Ima bit slow on the contemporary bolly music as I mostly go for classic rock and offcourse classic folk Punjabi and the golden age of Bollywood songs :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom