What's new

Go Nawaz Go in Australia Pakistan ODI match

Govt running industries is inherently a flawed system, there is not personal interest, not by the management not by the work force. wake me up when govt's job is to turn industries into profit .
I called you kid not because of your age but because of you childish thoughts

I agree with that the govts shouldn't be running industries, here is Aus they are getting rid of many of their public industries specially electric companies and medical funds. They are also trying to privatise hospitals but are getting alot of blowback from the public.

But on saying that, these same politician started whining when Musharaf recommended selling off Steel Mill when it was still profitable. Also NS during his election campaign never recommended selling off these state owned companies instead he promised to bring them back to being profit making entities as shown in the video i posted before.

Still i don't mind if he sells them off but try and revive them first so that Pakistan gets a good deal. Also the deals should be transparent and should go to the highest bidder and not like what was done when MCB was sold to Mian Mansha.

Now tell me if i am being unreasonable?

Your post didn't answer my question. Read my post again and reply it with proper logical answer

i think you did not read my post properly, you said educated people don't do this kind of stuff. My post informs what i do for a living, don't you know what is a cisco UC engineer. As far as it being idiotic, I will raise my voice against these corrupt mafia where ever i can.

I agree with that the govts shouldn't be running industries, here is Aus they are getting rid of many of their public industries specially electric companies and medical funds. They are also trying to privatise hospitals but are getting alot of blowback from the public.

But on saying that, these same politician started whining when Musharaf recommended selling off Steel Mill when it was still profitable. Also NS during his election campaign never recommended selling off these state owned companies instead he promised to bring them back to being profit making entities as shown in the video i posted before.

Still i don't mind if he sells them off but try and revive them first so that Pakistan gets a good deal. Also the deals should be transparent and should go to the highest bidder and not like what was done when MCB was sold to Mian Mansha.

Politicians do politics, that is the job they are signed for and that job involves lying, deceit and misinformation when they are in opposition. but they have to do what needs to be done when they are holding that office. Had we let Musharaf privatize steel mills 10 years ago, Pakistan would have saved 150 billion a year supporting that tiny steel mill. Now about trying to revive it, haven't we been trying for 10 years. isnt it better to have saved 1.5 trillion than to make 1 trillion more 10 years ago, its simply a business decision not a emotional one. Steel mills has never been in profit and will never be in profit, not under military rule and no under civilian. Same story with PIA, we are told it goes in profit under military rule...bull crap, when no expenditures are cut how the airline turns into profit, are all of sudden passengers are flocking into PIA because Musharaf was the president and we believe a memo from presidential office that Steel mills and PIA are now in profit.

Politicians do politics, that is the job they are signed for and that job involves lying, deceit and misinformation when they are in opposition. but they have to do what needs to be done when they are holding that office. Had we let Musharaf privatize steel mills 10 years ago, Pakistan would have saved 150 billion a year supporting that tiny steel mill. Now about trying to revive it, haven't we been trying for 10 years. isnt it better to have saved 1.5 trillion than to make 1 trillion more 10 years ago, its simply a business decision not a emotional one. Steel mills has never been in profit and will never be in profit, not under military rule and no under civilian. Same story with PIA, we are told it goes in profit under military rule...bull crap, when no expenditures are cut how the airline turns into profit, are all of sudden passengers are flocking into PIA because Musharaf was the president and we believe a memo from presidential office that Steel mills and PIA are now in profit.

PIA decline started when airlines of Saudi and UAE came in which were actually started by using staff from PIA. I don't recall PIA being in profit under Musharraf era, but they were profitable in the 60s and 70s. I meet an old Turkish couple one here in Aus and they told me that they came to Aus in PIA coz at that time not many airlines used to come to here.

As far as Steel Mill is concerned. You can work out the state of the company by how much debt it is in. During Mushys era Steel Mill had positive bank balance. so you can use that as an indicator.

is there any thing that can embarrass them?
the first and the foremost trait required to become a politician in pakistan is "baysharmi"

They don't mind dragging their dead father into their corruption scandal nothing else matters which is why I said nothing less than dragging their asses on the street would help

i think you did not read my post properly, you said educated people don't do this kind of stuff. My post informs what i do for a living, don't you know what is a cisco UC engineer. As far as it being idiotic, I will raise my voice against these corrupt mafia where ever i can.

You have to know what i mean to say, i use phase to correct you guys and in return you give me your educational background. My friend education didn't teach you civil ethics and if you know any course on that please inform me. I am also Cisco and Microsoft certified network engineer and in both track i didn't any thing called civil ethics. I lived in KSA and have problems with politician including NS but i am also representing my country which is more important then anything else, so i will not sacrifice my country interest and show outside world that we are divided base on anything but by any means show outside world that we are one and no body divide us and that is what every civilized world are doing even Indians and always says that these are there internal matter. I hope you get my point and stop hurting Pakistan because Pakistan is more important then anything even US. Pakistan Zindabad

Back
Top Bottom