What's new

Go Nawaz Go in Australia Pakistan ODI match

If Nawaz/Zardari keep playing musical chair then by 2050 Pakistan would have defaulted on their loans, all major public assets would have been sold to Mian Mansha and Malik Riaz, the rest would be taken over by the creditors, the situation would be exactly like what Greece is going through. The sharif family would be living in the Mayfair flats and Zardari family in Surrey Palace and laughing at the rest of the country. While the people will still be chanting "Bhutto zinda hai" and "Sher aiya"

do you care to list those assets?
lets see your Imrani economics knowledge

do you care to list those assets?
lets see your Imrani economics knowledge

How can i list the assets that NS/Zardari will sell to Mian Mansha and Malik Riaz? For the current list of assets that have already been sold to them, google is your friend.

How can i list the assets that NS/Zardari will sell to Mian Mansha and Malik Riaz? For the current list of assets that have already been sold to them, google is your friend.

I did and it didnt find any, PTI is much more informed as their sources are Sheikho, so please list it along with Nawaz Sherif's business in India

I did and it didnt find any, PTI is much more informed as their sources are Sheikho, so please list it along with Nawaz Sherif's business in India

I am not gona spoon feed you, just google Mian Mansha MCB and you will find a list of articles. Thats just for 1 bank, google Mian Mansha corruption to get more articles

I am not gona spoon feed you, just google Mian Mansha MCB and you will find a list of articles. Thats just for 1 bank, google Mian Mansha corruption to get more articles

So a bank was your asset?

sixth largest country in the world and you consider a bank, an rotten air line and tiny steel mills as your state assets. An asset is something that suppose to generate money for you...an entity where you keep loosing money for last 20 years is called a liability...amount of money your govt has injected into these "Assets" could have bought you real assets like school and universities and hospitals...get you freaking act together and don't dance for the wrong tunes. people like you are the reason for the backwardness of you country.

you should also thanks Musharraf for loosing some assets like K-Electric and PTCL otherwise you will still be feeding these assets also and whatever punny money you spend on education wouldnt have been there

sixth largest country in the world and you consider a bank, an rotten air line and tiny steel mills as your state assets. An asset is something that suppose to generate money for you...an entity where you keep loosing money for last 20 years is called a liability...amount of money your govt has injected into these "Assets" could have bought you real assets like school and universities and hospitals...get you freaking act together and don't dance for the wrong tunes. people like you are the reason for the backwardness of you country.

you should also thanks Musharraf for loosing some assets like K-Electric and PTCL otherwise you will still be feeding these assets also and whatever punny money you spend on education wouldnt have been there

Yes i consider them assets. Just because the experienced team of baboon league has run it to the ground doesn't mean its a liability. The richest families in the world generated all their wealth through banks.

I havn't found any information to say MCB bank wasn't profitable. Steel Mill was still profitable under Military rule, but under the corrupt rule of Zardari and NS its suffering losses.

PIA was the worlds best airline ( again that was under Military rule ) but now............well you get the picture.

So you see its not people like me that question the reason our state assets that were performing under a dictatorship are ruined under civilian control, that our country is backwards. Its people like you that support the corrupt mafia that Pakistan is in this mess.

Tell me just 1 sector that NS and his experienced team has made profitable in all their time in office

Not just that they have run everything to the ground, they have also mortgaged so many other assets, like Karachi Airport, Radio Pakistan Building, PTV and motorways.. There is even a thread for it

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...orts-motorways-buildings-to-get-loans.471097/

Last edited:

Yes i consider them assets. Just because the experienced team of baboon league has run it to the ground doesn't mean its a liability. The richest families in the world generated all their wealth through banks.

I havn't found any information to say MCB bank wasn't profitable. Steel Mill was still profitable under Military rule, but under the corrupt rule of Zardari and NS its suffering losses.

PIA was the worlds best airline ( again that was under Military rule ) but now............well you get the picture.

So you see its not people like me that question the reason our state assets that were performing under a dictatorship are ruined under civilian control, that our country is backwards. Its people like you that support the corrupt mafia that Pakistan is in this mess.

Tell me just 1 sector that NS and his experienced team has made profitable in all their time in office

Not just that they have run everything to the ground, they have also mortgaged so many other assets, like Karachi Airport, Radio Pakistan Building, PTV and motorways.. There is even a thread for it

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...orts-motorways-buildings-to-get-loans.471097/

wake up dude, just because you were given wrong information under military rule and you got fooled doesn't mean its true, look at the production of Pakistan steel and their labor force..... I think it useless to debate with kids...enjoy the PDF

wake up dude, just because you were given wrong information under military rule and you got fooled doesn't mean its true, look at the production of Pakistan steel and their labor force..... I think it useless to debate with kids...enjoy the PDF

Kid? just coz you have no answers to my questions you go back to being a babooni. let me tell you the answer. Zero, 0,
صفر, zilch......thats how many sectors has this experienced team brought back to profitability. Even though NS tall claims during his election drive was that he will bring them all back to profitability.

Below is a video of promises pre-election, but i forgot as per NS lawyer anything he says are all political statements, not to be taken seriously.

On top of that no department has shown any progress. Education, Health, Law enforcement all have declined under them.

Not a single reform has been presented by his team, not ONE.

Yet you claim that by 2050 Pakistan will be a Modern Islamic state, i just proved that under these corrupt mafia it will be more like a defaulted failed state and people like you even on your death bed will be chanting away " Sher aiya"

Kid? just coz you have no answers to my questions you go back to being a babooni. let me tell you the answer. Zero, 0,
صفر, zilch......thats how many sectors has this experienced team brought back to profitability. Even though NS tall claims during his election drive was that he will bring them all back to profitability.

Below is a video of promises pre-election, but i forgot as per NS lawyer anything he says are all political statements, not to be taken seriously.

On top of that no department has shown any progress. Education, Health, Law enforcement all have declined under them.

Yet you claim that by 2050 Pakistan will be a Modern Islamic state, i just proved that under these corrupt mafia it will be more like a defaulted failed state and people like you even on your death bed will be chanting away " Sher aiya"
Just ask him which year did Pakistan had most fdi inflow?

Just ask him which year did Pakistan had most fdi inflow?

The problem with these baboons is that in every single post they say that what ever PTI wants to do will not work or they are trying to derail democracy, seriously how can holding the PM accountable for their actions bad for democracy.

i have yet to see a single constructive post by them or a post where they present a solution for any problem. They never ask their leaders to answer why they havn't kept any of their promises and they call us blind followers, its just pathetic

The problem with these baboons is that in every single post they say that what ever PTI wants to do will not work or they are trying to derail democracy, seriously how can holding the PM accountable for their actions bad for democracy.

i have yet to see a single constructive post by them or a post where they present a solution for any problem. They never ask their leaders to answer why they havn't kept any of their promises and they call us blind followers, its just pathetic
Sir inbred baboons wouldn't have been supporting Nawaz if they had even an iota of grey matter between their ears.

http://nation.com.pk/islamabad/02-Jul-2015/maryam-led-pml-n-social-media-cell-active-on-all-fronts

Govt running industries is inherently a flawed system, there is not personal interest, not by the management not by the work force. wake me up when govt's job is to turn industries into profit .
I called you kid not because of your age but because of you childish thoughts

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom