What's new

Go Nawaz Go in Australia Pakistan ODI match

Chutias at their best, clapping other chutias doing chutyapa
why_so_serious__by_lisong24kobe-d5ek08j.jpg

This is another National Anthem of Pakistan :lol:

When I was stuck on my plane in India, everybody wanted to go home so I asked somebody to record a message on video so I could upload it on internet... and after a minute of saying sorry about whatever circumstances we were going through, he started chanting Go Nawaz Go... unfortunately the video couldn't be uploaded due to limited data allowannce on the airport but even if 10 people gather at the funeral... instead of reading prayer they start chanting go nawaz go...

Can't even play a cricket match without politics in it. It's a retarded thing to chant about at a sports event, especially abroad.

One hopes better from someone like Imran but he was disappointing. My point is nothing is achieved by such things in Australia or in Islamabad. There should have been better, focused campaign rather than tamasha which does not benefit Pakistan

First of all this is not organized by Imran khan or its party . i know India establishment like Nawaz Government !

Educated Pakistanis are sick of the corrupt mafia destroying this country, unfortunately the 'educated people' are not the majority.
BTW lol. I think i see some Australians too.

Educated people don't do this kind of idiotic things and they know how to represent their country and don't show domestic problems to outside world. This idiotic things only done by Pakistani's

I have now moved back to Pakistan and love this country but let me tell you

It's not the illiterate that Rob this country it's actually the educated ones. The ones who get a job and never show up for work. The ones who have positions that their wives exploit with government vehicles and their kids even have drivers paid for by our taxes. The poor for a little money get out on the streets and chant slogans but it's the educated ones that are the real thieves. Don't kid yourself.
Pakistan cannot be run by desis. Look a Jinnah. He wasn't a desi. His clothes. Education. Furniture and everything about him was different. If you want change and I mean real change bring the educated non corrupt youth from abroad and get them to run this place. Even IK is now in bed with zardari against NS.
I agree. It is the educated ones who rip Pakistan off the most. Corruption...if it were a man I would crucify him.

How these people portraying image of Pakistan in overseas and mocking their own country. Shameful and sad. Thats why PTI is loosing more support cuz of all nonsense.

I think everybody on PDF is getting the slogan wrong. They are not chanting about Nawaz Sharif but about Pakistani bowler Muhammad Nawaz. They do this every time he comes to bowl.

Nawaz jaisay haram khoron ko aisi cheezon se faraq nahi parta. Also seeing Nawaz's na-jaiz ulaad coming to this thread and trying to defend their baap.

I think everybody on PDF is getting the slogan wrong. They are not chanting about Nawaz Sharif but about Pakistani bowler Muhammad Nawaz. They do this every time he comes to bowl.
Sir he wasn't playing yesterday's match

Me and my cousins were there in the match and we took part in "Go Nawaz Go". This is our ( Overseas Pakistanis ) frustration with corrupt NS and we wanted to show that we want him gone. I will be doing the same in the Sydney match.....if i can get the tickets.
Good luck sir and keep it up.

keep the home mess in home . what they expect this team will go back and throw gov ?

takes 20 years for kids to grow up, they are in the infancy, give time

One hopes better from someone like Imran but he was disappointing. My point is nothing is achieved by such things in Australia or in Islamabad. There should have been better, focused campaign rather than tamasha which does not benefit Pakistan

immature politician only attracts immature supporters

And corrupt politicans only attract corrupt supporters.

rather have a corrupt than a fool, a corrupt will ruin your one generation, a fool on the other have will F up your next 10 generation

Potians are getting more frustrated as they see no chance in next elections

Me and my cousins were there in the match and we took part in "Go Nawaz Go". This is our ( Overseas Pakistanis ) frustration with corrupt NS and we wanted to show that we want him gone. I will be doing the same in the Sydney match.....if i can get the tickets.

so you and your cousins drive taxi in Autralia?
there is nothing wrong with driving taxi its an honest profession, I am only saying this because the only support I hear for PTI in Toronto on nightly Radio shows (mostly cab drivers call in those hours)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom