What's new

Glock pistol in Karachi

teh_fuzz

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I'm new to Pakistan as I have just moved here from the US. I'm interested in buying a legal, genuine Glock pistol Model 17 or 19 for defending my home:guns:. Can anyone advise as to where I can get one legally in Karachi and how much it will cost? Thanks for any help.

guys i can provide u legal liances and u must pay than 0345-3087260 u can call me this is my cell number waqar here

What is the pakistani regulations regarding import of GLOCK pistols directly from Austria?

Thank you.

By the way, what is the price for a brand new legale GLOCK? I've heard the price range is around 190.000 rupees! Is that true?

We're a "Defence" forum. Not a Weapon's "Dealership".

I know that. But I see people are willing to talk about where to buy things. So why not when it comes to dealership?

It is a "shopship" as I see it!

Hello everybody. I'm new to Pakistan as I have just moved here from the US. I'm interested in buying a legal, genuine Glock pistol Model 17 or 19 for defending my home:guns:. Can anyone advise as to where I can get one legally in Karachi and how much it will cost? Thanks for any help.

teh_fuzz; hi
better, you try to find sam s & put it on your, roof...:lol:
its karachi, you need bigger & better guns,to defence of your home!:bounce::lol::agree:

TEH_FUZZ

GLOCK is the BEST! Why?

1. Tenifer surface treatment, gives you NO-RUST and INSANELY LONG BARREL LONGEVITY! 1 million rounds and still running!

2. Polymer technology WITHOUT glassfiber composition! Giving you -40celcius performance without cracking! Polymer degration is around 100+ years!

3. A total of 34 parts gives you the opportunity to replace and detail strip your gun, WITHOUT any particular gunsmithing background!

4. 17/19/33 rounds clip! Just don't shoot lead!

Bigger is always better! But sometimes a good portion of skill do compensate for the size! G17 with a good operator behind it is DEADLY! Especially if you practice double tap drills!

If you want a 9mm with durability, liability, simplicity in mind then G17 is the BEST and most tough pistol to date! G17 is the platform which the original engineering took place! So it is the most sturdy and liable design of all GLOCKs!

Second is G34
Personally for defence use go get your self a G31

G31 is great for defence it is almost identical to G17 but packs more power in a .357 SIG. This round has an amazing power and speed!

GLOCK is an excellent handgun but overly high priced in PAKISTAN due to EU ban on civillian arms export to PAKISTAN. But handgun requires a lot & lot of practice to master.

Waqar price kia hoge or days kitnay lo gay.Kon sa ha all pakistan isb wala.

Better option CZ copy made by Turkey for USA 15 round , available in Karachi at afforable price 50K .

Back
Top Bottom