What's new

Glock 9mm 100 Round C-Mag Magazine

Aslan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Beta Company is taking pre-orders for a C-MAG for the 9mm Glock. This huge magazine weights two pounds (unloaded) and holds 100 rounds of 9mm Luger/Parabellum. It is shipped with a magazine loader, a pouch and tubes of graphite. At $390 (for the clear plastic back model) it is not cheap, but then neither is dumping 100 rounds of ammo. The magazine ships in 12 – 16 weeks.

glock_100_round_magazine-tm-tfb.jpg

Glock 9mm 100 Round C-Mag Magazine | The Firearm Blog

http://www.betaco.com/cmag_product_details.asp?product=25

That is not a good design..... Hilarious but not good.

That is not a good design..... Hilarious but not good.

I was watching some Vid's of that thing on youtube. And regardless of the ugliness, it is very smooth when it comes to operating it.

I'll bet, do you have to lobe it up before use? And I'll bet 's smooth :omghaha:

Seriously who would buy that with a design like this.

If this isn't making it easier to massacre innocent people I don't know that is!

Such weaponry should not be available to anyone outside the police and military.

If this isn't making it easier to massacre innocent people I don't know that is!
Such weaponry should not be available to anyone outside the police and military.

Or to masacare hoardes of looters during riots, or to put up a fire curtain if attacked by armed criminals, or to have fun in the shooting range.

No one is shoving it down common mans throat, let the consumer decide if he wants to incorporate it into his tactcal requirement.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one is shoving it down common mans throat, let the consumer decide if he wants to incorporate it into his tactcal requirement.

And what if the "common man" has dark thoughts and uses this weapon to massacre innocents?

Like I said, now civilized society should allow its people, who are untrained, to be allowed to possess such weaponry.

And what if the "common man" has dark thoughts and uses this weapon to massacre innocents?

Like I said, now civilized society should allow its people, who are untrained, to be allowed to possess such weaponry.

Guns dont kill people.... people kill people!.... a common man can also kill another with a knife.

Guns dont kill people.... people kill people!.... a common man can also kill another with a knife.

Please, this is hyperbole. Of course it is the people behind the trigger causing the harm but a gun (and specifically a 100 round MAG!!) gives the ability to harm so many more at greater stand-off ranges with incredibly low effort. No one would conisder a knife more dangerous than a loaded gun.

Sure training is important, cant disagree, but with your dark thought hypothesis, there is inherent inference that, every dark thought in the mind of a legal gun owner leads him to commit mass murders.

If you do try to take the emotion away from the discussion and focus on the facts, you might see my side.

Please, this is hyperbole. Of course it is the people behind the trigger causing the harm but a gun (and specifically a 100 round MAG!!) gives the ability to harm so many more at greater stand-off ranges with incredibly low effort. No one would conisder a knife more dangerous than a loaded gun.

Sir, I have two 50 round drum mags for my AK, 5 rifles two handguns and more that 2500 rounds of ammunition combined. my dark thought at most cause me smoking a ciggerate!

A handgun should always remain one, and a SMG should have it's place. This isn't practical, a FN-P90 would be better than this.

A handgun should always remain one, and a SMG should have it's place. This isn't practical, a FN-P90 would be better than this.

A glock $450-$740 and FN- P90 - around $2500..... do the math!

Back
Top Bottom