BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
553728_611568605549282_1038925330_n.jpg

537949_588794184494990_1625474124_n.jpg

539143_610937765638903_1747810747_n.jpg

things happen only in pakistan.

criminal are killed but don't know who kill them.?

but what about uzair baloch...he should be killed first... bcz uzair baloch of gang war. who is against the gaffar;s group is more criminal and more wanted.....and he has more support as compare to gaffar.......i dont know all about gaffar but i think he was fighting for the KACHI,S against uzair baloch the real terrorist.....

One less rat to worry about! Pretty sure his own men turned against him. If you play with fire, you will get burned!!

I'm pretty sure it's arshad pappu's gang that is taking uzair balochs people out, especially after what they did to that guy. Regardless, Good riddance I say, the more the merrier. These criminals destroyed karachis peace.

I'm pretty sure it's arshad pappu's gang that is taking uzair balochs people out, especially after what they did to that guy. Regardless, Good riddance I say, the more the merrier. These criminals destroyed karachis peace.

ghaffar zikri was the successor of arshad pappu, he belongs to the same gang

It was a sad news and a shock for me.Not because Ghaffar Zikri was a good man but because he was giving a tough time to the animals of peoples Aman Committee.He shouldn't be dead before Uzair Baloch and baba ladla. Lets hope that some one like Ghaffar zikri comes forward and kill the butchers of People Aman committee

It was a sad news and a shock for me.Not because Ghaffar Zikri was a good man but because he was giving a tough time to the animals of peoples Aman Committee.He shouldn't be dead before Uzair Baloch and baba ladla. Lets hope that some one like Ghaffar zikri comes forward and kill the butchers of People Aman committee

Conspiracy Theory:
Baba Ladla take Uzair Baloch
And LEAs take Baba Ladla

Former SHO arrested in Arshad Pappu murder case
DAWN.COM
Former SHO arrested in Arshad Pappu murder case - DAWN.COM
Updated
2013-09-29 17:35:3
KARACHI: Rangers forces in a targeted operation on Sunday arrested former SHO Javed Baloch along with nine other suspects, DawnNews reported.

In a press conference held at the Rangers Headquarters, SSP City Faisal Bashir Memon and Rangers officials revealed that the arrested were involved in the murder of one of the prime characters in the Lyari Gang War Arshad Pappu.

They added that three SMGs, two Repeaters, 25 TT Pistols, six hand grenades, and seven toy bombs were were also confiscated during the operation.

Other operations were also conducted by Rangers in different parts of the city during which 30 suspects were arrested.

Security forces conducted operations in Benazir Colony, Lyari, New Karachi, Faqeer Colony, Baldia, Gadap, Ghousia Colony, Old Subzi Mandi, Defence and Seaview along with various other areas.

According to a rangers spokesperson, the arrested suspects had been involved in various crimes of a serious order.

Karachi is presently undergoing a targeted operation aimed at ridding it of the various different extortionists, gangs and target killers at large in the metropolis.

look like my law of justice working well if thwy have any problem to shot them they can hire me and i will never ask salary too .

so the one who killed him will replace him. how is that of any help to pakistan? to be honest all those mumbai gang war movies look so boring after seeing karachi. no wonder our film industry is in such a trouble. u cant compete with real life thrillers

Back
Top Bottom