What's new

Germany banned Press TV from the Astra sattelite

No. Whenever i see a thread about PressTV i always drop in to make sure everyone knows that presstv is fake.

Are you think other members have no brain in their head to judgment about press TV by their own !? or you want to brainwashed others by your idea !?

I don't know why ,when westerns medias insult Islam and holy prophet or lying about Muslims country , no one come and stop them because " fake news " and all west support them because "Freedom Speech " but when another sound come from a muslim country , all western government become upset about so called "fake news" !!!!

actually , you should go and watch your queen channel !!

They aren't fake.

PressTV is an Iranian government company that pretends to be an independent news service, while in reality it reports fake news stories written by the Iranian government.

It's the same as North Koreas state media.

PressTV is basically like Onion News, which is a fake comedy news service on the internet except PressTV isn't for comedy purposes.

go play with your kangaroo kiddo.

coming from a bharti who claims to come from a democratic country
Yes.

(the one that bans foreign media from operating in occupied Kashmir --a land they like to claim as theirs in its entirety)
Yes.. The same way ANY (forget foreign) media is disallowed in FATA and Waziristan where Pakistani army is fighting insurgents and militants.

where did you come jumping in from anyways?
From my living room in my house in New Delhi..

BTW, how is any of the text that you wrote in your post relevant to the topic being discussed. Or is it your habit to go into off topic tantrums and racist comments when you dont have a valid response. ?

BBC, CNN, FOX. These are really the news channels everyone needs to ban.

stop BS ! you trollllll :bad:

I add Australia in my black list

It's not BS and i'm not trolling.

Add whatever country you like to your so called "blacklist" You can't hide from facts

Germans are feeling guilty cos of their crimes against Jews. They think supporting Jews now in crimes will absolve them of their crimes

You are by far the most hateful person i have seen on this forum. Everytime i see a post from you it's always filled with ridiculous hate comments.

It shows you can't discuss or debate any topic because all you do is respond with personal insults directed at the country of discussion.

BBC, CNN, FOX. These are really the news channels everyone needs to ban.

Link to one fake news story they have reported.

:rolleyes: BBC is like a propoganda channel of Britian. Anything they report is a softer version of what is on Britian's mind.

CNN is a softer version of FOX, they can report anything about Muslims.

FOX, their propoganda is so huge that whenever I see a FOX news link I automatically feel vomit rising up my throat. For example, Any news channel might report, Man Kills 4 Children, but this will be FOX's title, Muslim Man Kills 4 Children For Islamic Reasons.

It's not BS and i'm not trolling!!!

Add whatever country you like to your so called "blacklist" You can't hide from facts !!!

You are by far the most hateful person i have seen on this forum. Everytime i see a post from you it's always filled with ridiculous hate comments.

It shows you can't discuss or debate any topic because all you do is respond with personal insults directed at the country of discussion.

:P :lol: Trooooooooooooooooooooooooll

Back
Top Bottom