What's new

George Galloway about Syria War

Now he calls the whole opposition "Al Qaeda".

He's paid by Iran and a flipflopper.

Aren't we all Hamas? :omghaha:

watch?v=zLY1VZZsA5w

check out Balckeagle recent comments in the Syrian thread, and you will see that there is no F$A, only Alqaeda... he even admitted it...

watch?v=zLY1VZZsA5w

Dude! That's a drop in the ocean

George Galloway Savages SKY NEWS! - YouTube

We all Hezbollah :rofl: :omghaha:

check out Balckeagle recent comments in the Syrian thread, and you will see that there is no F$A, only Alqaeda... he even admitted it...
@BLACKEAGLE had argued that Al-Nusrah is the most effective armed group in Syria due to their ruthless tactics.

Next time, don't you ever dare to manipulate Blacky words, his claws are as sharp as steel ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@BLACKEAGLE had argued that Al-Nusrah is the most effective armed group in Syria due to their ruthless tactics.

Next time, don't you ever dare to manipulate Blacky words, his claws are as sharp as steel ;)

he supports them , which is why he keeps bragging about them, why would someone be proud of Alqaeda and post videos of them? come on think out side the box naive kid..

Last edited by a moderator:

You know that's bullshit mate, that all rebels are Al Qaeda. That's just a way to demonize and dehumanize the opposition.

You know that's bullshit mate, that all rebels are Al Qaeda. That's just a way to demonize and dehumanize the opposition.

F$A= was just a name to manipulate the public... look at them now beheading people, suicide bombings killing thousands of people.. is that Freedom ? Alqaeda runs F$A

F$A= Alqaeda.

F$A= was just a name to manipulate the public... look at them now beheading people, suicide bombings killing thousands of people.. is that Freedom ? Alqaeda runs F$A

F$A= Alqaeda.

Well, then is Assad Al Qaeda x 100000.

I don't trust the FSA either. I hope it will disentigrate and finally 1 giant muslim brigade will emerge. I believe they just use it now, to decieve the West, to get weapons and assure them on their weak spots, like "democracy" wich I believe is bogus.

Yes, some attrocities happen during war, I despice them, just like I despice the Assad regime wich is behaving like animals too and slaughter innocent civilians like they're animals.

watch?v=zLY1VZZsA5w

Thailand? :cheesy: We had about 30 Muslim Thilandi students, Mashallah, true Muslims.. Modest, Their Islamic dress is better than most Arabs, they strive to learn Arabic just because they love Quraan..But they're shorty :D

George Galloway is a fire worshipper who is afraid to publicly state his religion and affiliation but it is clear that he is a puppet of the Iranian Wannabe-Arab Mullah's and he is taking the side of those heretics.

He even works for PissTV and HizbAlShaitan is his secret love. I believe that the UK government should deport him to Iran if he is not already living there.

The clown is making daily propaganda against Islam, Muslims and the Arab world.

Let the supporter of Child-Murderers in Syria bark.

watch?v=zLY1VZZsA5w

this opposition is only recognised by 11 countries, with many been former colonialist and their Saudi/Qatari puppets. It is legit as the idea that the sun revolves around the earth

Clearly fake PISSTV videos. You are not that stupid to believe them are you? They made several fake calls from "Arabs", "Sunnis" etc. to somehow denounce them indirectly. The whole set-up has written fake on its forehead.

Anyway what else to expect from you. Of course you are going to love that lunatic.:omghaha:

Clearly fake PISSTV videos. You are not that stupid to believe them are you? They made several fake calls from "Arabs", "Sunnis" etc. to somehow denounce them indirectly. The whole set-up has written fake on its forehead.

Anyway what else to expect from you. Of course you are going to love that lunatic.:omghaha:

must be the best actor in the world then since the conversation doesn't feel scripted and the saudi is trying to defend this position but his broken english isn't helping him, 100 % legit....theres even miscommunication between the two i guess thats part of the script too? Anyway this is CNN lol Saudi Arab is Politically, Morally and Culturally bankrupt - YouTube enjoy your sword dancing bud

Back
Top Bottom