What's new

Gebirgsjäger : The German Bundeswehr's Mountain Infantry

20130219_111420.jpg

deutsche_kameraden.jpg

dsc_0417.jpg

Reminds me that Rommel was supposed to be assigned a mountain division but instead opted for panzer div

they look like having fun in their winter vacation. ski and hüttengaudi. sorry but they are looking far away from dangerous.

we don't need to be in danger always. The image i post with Bavarian flag was during a exercise in our Brother Nation Austria :)

Gebirgsjäger troops ready to load into a Austrian UH-60
Gebirgsjager.jpg

Gebirgsjäger troops
Deutsche.jpg

we don't need to be in danger always. The image i post with Bavarian flag was during a exercise in our Brother Nation Austria :)

View attachment 283124

Gebirgsjäger troops
View attachment 283125

I like this too, my German Brother....

image.jpg

German soldiers assigned to Jaeger Battalion 291 scan their surroundings while waiting in a Boxer Multi-Role Armored Vehicle before a situational training

View attachment 283124

Gebirgsjäger troops
View attachment 283125

I don't espouse for Nazism , you know, however, I admire the militant culture and sublime cohension of the Wermacht. I hope and pray that someday our German brothers in arms will recover their innate militant culture.

Adolf%2BHitler%2Bsalutes%2Btroops%2Bof%2Bthe%2BCondor%2BLegion%2Bwho%2Bfought%2Balongside%2BSpanish%2BNationalists%2Bin%2Bthe%2BSpanish%2BCivil%2BWar,%2Bduring%2Ba%2Brally%2Bupon%2Btheir%2Breturn%2Bto%2BGermany,%2B1939..jpg

life_nazi_germany_pre_ww2_1.jpg

Adolf-Hitler-makes-keynote-address-at-Reichstag-session-Kroll-Opera-House-Berlin-1939..jpg

I like this too, my German Brother....

image.jpg

German soldiers assigned to Jaeger Battalion 291 scan their surroundings while waiting in a Boxer Multi-Role Armored Vehicle before a situational training
thanks for sharing bro

Back
Top Bottom