What's new

Fundamentals of Naval Weapons Systems

Bilal9

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
For those that are interested in the basics of naval sonar and other countermeasures (as I am because of hobby and personal interest reasons), here's a basic primer.Let's discuss. I am especially interested in Chapter 8.

Of course if you know of other good information sources for naval countermeasures and SONAR - by all means post that as well.

Interesting. :yahoo:
This will take some time to digest though :undecided:

This is basic material for a Navy Weapons course.

I think if everyone went through the material it would generally elevate the amount of knowledge in this forum so people could argue points intelligently and with a far better depth of naval knowledge rather than issue troll posts. They would also discourage troll posters. Of course I may be a little optimistic.

If anyone knows more about this type of information source (other than what I posted) please post a link.

For those that are interested in the basics of naval sonar and other countermeasures (as I am because of hobby and personal interest reasons), here's a basic primer.Let's discuss. I am especially interested in Chapter 8.

Of course if you know of other good information sources for naval countermeasures and SONAR - by all means post that as well.

Thank You.

Any good source for learning about the weapon systems of Fighter Planes??

Back
Top Bottom