What's new

Frontier Corps has now emerged as a battle proven paramilitary.

548183903-jpg.366481

I know this may sound a little derogatory but if it wasn't for this war then the above pic would still be like 2003 in 2017. :what:
@ASamiSSG :o:

Isnt this a SOG group of FC ? Even Wajhat recent episode was on SOG

This was old FC uniform which was replaced by the semi dig camo ..

2010 --

FC (1).jpg

Wajahat didnt interview FC KPK SOG.. Rather he only did a program on FC KPK controntation wigthy ana during torkham issue.

P.C ... This is FC Balochistan

b.jpeg

Last edited:
both...

This was old FC uniform which was replaced by the semi dig camo ..

2010 --

View attachment 366497

Wajahat didnt interview FC KPK SOG.. Rather he only did a program on FC KPK controntation wigthy ana during torkham issue.

P.C ... This is FC Balochistan

View attachment 366498

I mixed up. Wajahat did an episode on FC SOW (Balochistan Chapter). CO of FC SOW is a guy who served in 1 CDO and 6 CDO battalio

One silver lining for Pakistan in last ten years is our security apparatus.

Our police apparatus has become significantly more efficient, our local civilian intelligence has reached literally every corner of country even at village level (I know of this personally. Don't ask details :D), and our paramilitary forces have become battle-hardened experienced second line forces that can decimate any gang, crime ring, and medium level insurgency (Notice how rangers in Karachi decimated MQM-PPP crime network).

So overall, our internal security has reached to levels never imagined before---Mashallah!

All we need is institutional reforms to make our police independent and accountable, and to curb down corruption within our various institutional set ups.

But for that, you need Imran Khan at top and not Nawaz/Shahbaz/Maulana Fazal/Zardar/Altaf gang.

Look how fast KPK police have been institutionalized and how fast they have grown to counter the most brutal environment faced by them before.

The brutal war against TTP and other terrorist organizations also made our military to move "West wards"--and now we are building cantonments in areas like SWAT and have tens of thousands of soldiers in FATA and near Western border.

Benefit of that? Any threat from Western regions (where TTP originated) would not be able to surprise us ever again Inshallah. Situation like Swat or N.Waziristan take over by terrorists will never be possible--thanks to our consolidated international security and intelligence, hardcore paramilitary forces, AND our Army having a greater presence in farther regions of Pakistan.

:cheers:

When I was in Pakistan in 2000's, our unquestionally biggest challenges were

1-Security
2-Energy

Now, it seems like that the state of Pakistan is in a position to decisively win over these challenges, and the situation has improved significantly in these regards.

Allah miyan nazar-e-bad se bachaye. Ameen!:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Whats the purpose of the Levies and Khasadar force? They still look poorly equipped.

Great thread , Feeling proud , Great job done by Pakistan , and tank you Gen Tariq.
If I may add some thing here , I just want to add we achieved much in fields of personal gears and training , but we still behind in fields of logistics I mean transport facility.
one of the mean reason for deaths and injuries are those Toyota Trucks , please get rid of them , at least don't use them on front lines.
Its time to change them , we need better trucks with better protection.
CyIZrNWWQAAj-P7.jpg

15134612_10206389398048687_3220772118010701660_n.jpg

Cx7yg94XEAAv_t5.jpg

800px-Day_of_the_Armed_Forces_of_Azerbaijan_2011_%282%29.jpg

800px-Parad_878.jpg
15027748_10154706490302692_1907790794771892471_n.jpg

Cx3ehBaWIAAJo39.jpg

15202567_1169301683123020_375769325953135140_n.jpg

Great thread , Feeling proud , Great job done by Pakistan , and tank you Gen Tariq.
If I may add some thing here , I just want to add we achieved much in fields of personal gears and training , but we still behind in fields of logistics I mean transport facility.
one of the mean reason for deaths and injuries are those Toyota Trucks , please get rid of them , at least don't use them on front lines.
Its time to change them , we need better trucks with better protection.
CyIZrNWWQAAj-P7.jpg

15134612_10206389398048687_3220772118010701660_n.jpg

Cx7yg94XEAAv_t5.jpg

800px-Day_of_the_Armed_Forces_of_Azerbaijan_2011_%282%29.jpg

800px-Parad_878.jpg
15027748_10154706490302692_1907790794771892471_n.jpg

Cx3ehBaWIAAJo39.jpg

15202567_1169301683123020_375769325953135140_n.jpg

We need to transform para military into National Guards. As first step we need better Rifles and Sniper Rifles along with latest optics and Anti Tank Weapons both similar to Carl Gaustav and HJ 12 and MRAP like the ones you have posted above. In 2nd step add latest Light Tanks and IFV and AFV to Para Military and in third step all Para Military should have there own transport and attack helicopters

We need to transform para military into National Guards. As first step we need better Rifles and Sniper Rifles along with latest optics and Anti Tank Weapons both similar to Carl Gaustav and HJ 12 and MRAP like the ones you have posted above. In 2nd step add latest Light Tanks and IFV and AFV to Para Military and in third step all Para Military should have there own transport and attack helicopters

A)They are already de facto national guard.

B) They are armed with sniper rifles like Azb,Range Master,berret,SVD and hopefully soon the LSR.

C) They do operate light armoured vehicles like mohafiz series,LAV and APCs,URs with 30mm canons and AGLs... No IFVs though.

D) They do operator older type tanks in small numbers though.

F) Carl Gustav isn't an anti tank weapon rather a Recoiless rifle and not needed..

They do operate Baktar Shikans however a new Fire and forget ATGM is needed for the military Aswell.

G)They operator limited squadrons of choppers...

But gunships,new tanks or IFVs will need a lot of money...

P.S; They work under Interior Ministry... Which also pays for their budget.

Last edited:
The transformation of FC was also possible due to special funding provided by US of A, remember US special forces trained FC and now they have their own Battle Schools like regular Army, one for FC KPK and another for Baluchistan where their middle cadre get trained non commission officers

Mobility, Communication and the new gadgetry like night vision and body armor came because of US funding, Pak provided heavy component, tanks and artillery paid by not sure but perhaps USA

I totally agree with this...they should be given legal status under constitution and given duties in all big cities... also shud make an investigative branch to deal with terrorism and related issues

Back
Top Bottom