What's new

From the land of eternal fire...

Veles

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
... my greetings to all members of this community.

I am fairly interested in world geopolitics, I read a lot on this subject and frequent online portals dedicated to this subject.This forum strikes me as a good source of interesting opinions on issues across Eurasia, so in light of that, I decided to join.

vatreni.jpg

I am fairly interested in world geopolitics, I read a lot on this subject and frequent online portals dedicated to this subject.This forum strikes me as a good source of interesting opinions on issues across Eurasia, so in light of that, I decided to join.

vatreni.jpg
:welcome: to :pdf:...
Hope you enjoy your stay here

Welcome here my friend. Enjoy your stay and contribute. Cheers. The list of different nationalities on PDF keeps expanding. Good news for the forum.

vatreni.jpg
question: do people interested in world politics join many military forums or this one is exception?
only asking because i see a fairly large amount of foreigners here than on many other forums i have visited

Welcome to the PDF and yes as haviz said its good to see people from different nationalities.

question: do people interested in world politics join many military forums or this one is exception?
only asking because i see a fairly large amount of foreigners here than on many other forums i have visited

Many world politics forums have become strongholds of certain political thought, some are far left while others are far right.Reasonable debate is not that common.
And yes, I would say a lot of people interested in geopolitics also are many times interested in various militaries of our world.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom