What's new

Friendship Between Turkey And Russia Could Destroy NATO

Isn't Pakistan the second biggest aid receiver from the US? Double standards, huh?

Waiting for you :coffee:
@waz Double standards you you are going to take action against him?
Israel gets 3.3 BILLION Dollar annually for the next 10 years (no condition attached), Pakistan will get 300 MILLION Dollar( with all the ifs and but's) this year only.
where and what is the double standard, ha ha ?

Last edited:
Israel gets 3.3 Billions (no condition attached) and Pakistan will get 300 Millions Dollar( with all the ifs and but's)
where is the double standard, ha ha ?
I remember when they raised our budget and took money from yours, the forum went apeshit. You need that money, not us, but we are an actual ally from the US and we buy weapons from the US with that money, effectively reviving American defense industries.

I remember when they raised our budget and took money from yours, the forum went apeshit. You need that money, not us, but we are an actual ally from the US and we buy weapons from the US with that money, effectively reviving American defense industries.
Have a nice time KID.

I don't believe that Erdogan and Putin will ever get good friends.
He was forced to ask for forgiveness, and that to Putin.
It was a big embarrassment for Erdogan.

The funny thing here is that Pakistanis on here seem to be more desperate for Turkey to leave NATO and stop being ally/partner with the west than real Turks themselves . Baffles me. Lol. Any Turks who tells them otherwise, they get angry. Lol They seem to be so delusional they don't understand how helpful and important NATO has been to Turkey both military and technology wise.

Funny thing is Pakistan itself has been one of the U.S most important and long standing ally in Asia. Lol Yet they act as if Pakstan has been like say North Korea or Iran allegedly standing up to U.S /west for decades. Lol People are funny on here.

Only a fool(or wishful thinking) will think Turkey will leave NATO. If that was to be the case they would have done it decades ago. Turkey benefits alot from being part of NATO despite what some delusional people on here might think. For one they will never have been involved in F-35 program and they would definitely not be the only Muslim country in the world to get one. :)

Coz of this dream:
Pakistan-Russia-China-Turkey --> Superpower Pact.
But it is time to realize that Turkey will never leave NATO and Russia will never create a new Warsaw-Pact.

Coz of this dream:
But it is time to realize that Turkey will never leave NATO and Russia will never create a new Warsaw-Pact.
Lmao. :lol:
Who came out with that?:rofl:

Yes, I see all these people that hate NATO but happily emigrate to these bad NATO countries. It's crazy.
NATO is not perfect, and like you said has a lot of improvements need to be done, but, it's the best option for us.
Until a better alternative comes along, we're staying in it. And Russia is not it.
LMAO LMAO. You are right, baffles me as well. You see them claiming how evil,bad NATO countries are and how we are going to collapse/decline into oblivion, yet almost all of their people want to emigrate here if given the chance, they are not going to holy Russia or China. I don't understand why. :rofl:. Hyporisy at its best. :enjoy:

I don't believe that Erdogan and Putin will ever get good friends.
He was forced to ask for forgiveness, and that to Putin.
It was a big embarrassment for Erdogan.

Coz of this dream:

Russia and China are allies of convenience. there is no long term bond

usa is just riding on wealth of arab worl if these bados open their eyes and come out from the slavery of us and pull out their investments from us then you will see how badly this so called super power will be destroyed with out firing a bullet and with them israhel will be doomed as well

russia is no friend of Turkey, if it wasnt for nato, russia wouldve bombed turkey after turkey took down its jet.

Russia and China are allies of convenience. there is no long term bond
Every single alliance is an alliance of convenience they don't actually possess familiar bonds.
why did Turkey join NATO in the first place ?
Because Turkey is positioned in both Europe and Asia, and NATO's safeguards have been essential for many decades.
russia is no friend of Turkey, if it wasnt for nato, russia wouldve bombed turkey after turkey took down its jet.
Such a stupid comment. That would have started WWIII. Turkey is not a third world country with an incompetent army

Back
Top Bottom