What's new

Fresh Indian Firing at LOC

How many fookin' threads on this topic are going to be opened? This 60 year old has already died several times on PDF!! Lots of old folk have been killed on the Indian side too by Pak shelling. But we don't go jumping around opening a gazillion threads on the same incident on PDF.

Move on.....

How many fookin' threads on this topic are going to be opened? This 60 year old has already died several times on PDF!! Move on guys. Lots of old folk have been killed on the Indian side too by Pak shelling.
Again i have to ask the same question "What you Indians are doing on this website? Dont you know its Defence.PK? Its not Defence.india"

Sometimes i think that Pakistan and India should be friends as we are neighbour but i can't understand why we are not doing so.Its not a fault of one side,its two side fault.

Sometimes i think that Pakistan and India should be friends as we are neighbour but i can't understand why we are not doing so.Its not a fault of one side,its two side fault.
India Pakistan can't be friends.
Entire existence of Pakistan comes in question.

But Indian and Pakistan I can be friends. As individuals we are same smothered in political shiit. We have same issues and life. But some bad seeds and national law makers with media.

things are changing fast dear its not times of congress its right wing govt with full majority and porkistan is dying its own death via internal strife , terrorism and poor economy

amen will happen one way or other in next decade either US or India or your own internal strife will see an end to this terror state

Where do you earn so much gyan? Television channels?

Pakistan is not rawanda Bro. They been in this shiit a few times and came out fine.

And India can't bomb ....Full stop.

India Pakistan can't be friends.
Entire existence of Pakistan comes in question.

But Indian and Pakistan I can be friends. As individuals we are same smothered in political shiit. We have same issues and life. But some bad seeds and national law makers with media.

Where do you earn so much gyan? Television channels?

Pakistan is not rawanda Bro. They been in this shiit a few times and came out fine.

And India can't bomb ....Full stop.
Well bro the worst enemy of Pakistan and Indian is our Media which is also responsible for the fight of Pak-Ind.I think so well what you think.

Back
Top Bottom