What's new

Fraud lawyer from Bangladesh

The small minded Indians on this forum really have nothing useful to say. They have been shown to be frauds, liars and manipulators of information. This is what India is today a nation defended by half-witted crooks busy banging elephants and horses. They suffer from a serious inferiority complex because they are less educated and articulate than their opponents and typical of the babu mentality of a bygone era. That feeling of inferiority pervades their arguments on this thread and forum. By highlighting my qualification they do not realize they are belittle themselves and demonstrating their disqualifications. Such refined arguments will escape their limited intellectual capacities which is defined by crudities and innuendos typical of a lower class of thinkers.

The small minded Indians on this forum really have nothing useful to say. .

What an Useful statement from bIg minded people...whose every post so far here is obessed with India, Raw, Conspiracies and what not...

They have been shown to be frauds, liars and manipulators of information. This is what India is today a nation defended by half-witted crooks busy banging elephants and horses.
Contray to this BD is being led by visionaries and Barristers whose sole job seems to be Anti India propaganda. When are you going to blame India for Sea water level rising on BD coasts..RAW'S hand in it etc..

They suffer from a serious inferiority complex because they are less educated and articulate than their opponents and typical of the babu mentality of a bygone era. That feeling of inferiority pervades their arguments on this thread and forum. By highlighting my qualification they do not realize they are belittle themselves and demonstrating their disqualifications. Such refined arguments will escape their limited intellectual capacities which is defined by crudities and innuendos typical of a lower class of thinkers.

You just proved how educated your thoughts are for your oppnonents but expect the opposite treatment. Coming back to qualification ...

"A literate person with lots of degrees is not necessarily an Educated Person"

Sorry...I have hardly replied in such a fashion on this forum ever...but then your post deserved it...as in my opinion your post proves that you are a literate person :tup:..... only !!!!:tdown:

its not your qualification that bothers me! Rather the childish way you bring in RAW for every small issue in your country.. If any Tom, Shane or Harry sneezed in BD you will be blaming RAW again.. Now please dont ask who Shane is , Coz i know that you r least bothered about Tom and Harry.

The small minded Indians on this forum really have nothing useful to say. They have been shown to be frauds, liars and manipulators of information. This is what India is today a nation defended by half-witted crooks busy banging elephants and horses. They suffer from a serious inferiority complex because they are less educated and articulate than their opponents and typical of the babu mentality of a bygone era. That feeling of inferiority pervades their arguments on this thread and forum. By highlighting my qualification they do not realize they are belittle themselves and demonstrating their disqualifications. Such refined arguments will escape their limited intellectual capacities which is defined by crudities and innuendos typical of a lower class of thinkers.

There is no one more small minded than you. No one less cultured and no one more pathetic.

You are just a small little weed crying for attention. Talking about India seems to make you feel big and you are wrong.

You remain the dirty pigmy you always were. A small minded dirty idiot pigmy.

No one cares for Bangladesh. And no one cares for you. Just shouting to get attention will take you nowhere. You both are just too insignificant.

Carry on eking out your small insignificant living and jump around like the idiot you are.

Your dirty uncultured mentality gets reflected in every post of yours. You may need to advertise yourself shamelessly in every post but it fools no one. You are still the ignorant fool in everyone's eyes you always were.

Bugger off. You are insignifcant and always will be.

PS: Sorry to the other members but this idiot cries out for this treatment.

SEE Munshi Ji! there are lot of pakistanis here who dont exactly seem to see eye to eye with us! and still they dont seem to be @ the recieving end like you! DOes it mean that they are palsy walsy with us? No! People can put up with only so much of BS!! My 2 pennies to you! Take care!

SEE Munshi Ji! there are lot of pakistanis here who dont exactly seem to see eye to eye with us! and still they dont seem to be @ the recieving end like you! DOes it mean that they are palsy walsy with us? No! People can put up with only so much of BS!! My 2 pennies to you! Take care!

Rahul ji ask yourself why you are at the reciving end of our volley, we don't always agree with the Pakistanis, yet they are not at the receiving end of our shots, so I suggest you give up the habit of selling craps and we'll be friends. Otherwise we do not give a damn about your opinions.

I think MBI Munshi is a miscreation of RAW (if you know what I mean;-)). Like a Frankenstein monster, may be.

Know Mr. Munshi you have gone to far with your comment here. You also not called me being India (small minded, fraud, liars and manipulators), but to all Indians. I really take an offense to your language. You have shown here that you cannot argue with class, and yet you have to result in name calling.

It is very clear to all of us Indians in this forum, that based on all your arguments, we were asking for links (something credable). You have provided none of it. Your imaginary ideas will simply not work. And especially your book "The Indian Doctrine", I have read reviews on it, besides two people giving you some credit for the book, but majority really does not have nice things to say.

In conclusion your metallity is lower class and your ability to counter argue is nil. I am very surprised that you really are a barristar, i wonder how are you making any form of living with your attitude. I would certainly not hire you as my lawyer simply put.

Regards sir, and stick with the argument and not naming call, by the way these are the laws of this forum. If you really understand the meaning of laws.

Last edited:

Relax Mr. Munshi relax. Don't get your blood pressure up. Your post just shows how frustrated you are. maybe you should take up tai chi or yoga. learn to get all the hatred out of your mind, before you make more of a fool of yourself.

I don't know about the rest of the Indians here, but i am not as qualified as you. i am still a student. but that doesn't mean i am inferior to you in any way or that my intellectual capacity is less than yours. i can recall that u never replied to my reasoned arguments about a naval blockade of Bangladesh except with insults, so please do think twice before calling anyone a low-class thinker, for it might be a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Take care, and watch the BP.

In the broadest sense, a fraud is a deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual. Fraud is a crime, and is also a civil law violation. Many hoaxes are fraudulent, although those not made for personal gain are not technically frauds. Defrauding people of money is presumably the most common type of fraud.

One of the so called learned poster here was involved with fraud ("Hand in Cookie Jar") this was in posted by another Bangladeshi on the net

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/khabor/message/5581

Poster first blamed me as a RAW agent when pointed to facts posted along with allegation response of the poster was

The issue that arose in the incident about the cookie jar was that the BD army chief had allegedly abused his powers and took some benefit concerning a loan. I was informed by a senior army officer that the allegation was untrue. I merely conveyed that message.

He finally agreed on "Cookie Jar incident" , And a gave a lame excuse to accusation supported by some facts by Bangla whistle blower(data).

The people of Bangladesh should ensure the most brutal punishment for this corrupt criminal.

May be a shariah punishment by chopping the limbs in public is in order for robbing the poor people and increasing the corruption ranking of the gentle country.

The people of Bangladesh should ensure the most brutal punishment for this corrupt criminal.

May be a shariah punishment by chopping the limbs in public is in order for robbing the poor people and increasing the corruption ranking of the gentle country.

First of all the shariah court will clean the country of the highly trained dogs that are fed by terrorist organization like the RAW and then it will pay attention to the mumbai dobermans that are recently acting like they have been stricken by rabid. There are simply too many stray dogs with the marks 'RAW' on their fur roaming around free, somebody should put a leash on them.

Back
Top Bottom