What's new

FOXNEWS !!!

SOHEIL

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
unbelievable , how stupid these fox news b!tches are ...

jiFfM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"To be a good critic, one must be an ardent follower" (Count Richelieu). Hope that you pay your Zee subs timeously now :)

I dont need too.... its all over youtube....

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.
Frank Zappa

And she keeps saying "Sorry for being logical about this..". I don't understand how these two monkeys at FOX News can be so stupid. Its so stupid that its not human.

I don't know why, but i'm also slightly ticked off after watching this crap.

Did a little bit of background check. The lady,

"Carlson graduated with honors from Stanford University and also studied at Oxford University in England."

How can a Stanford and oxford grad be so stupid ?

America is the land of the dumb... so i am not surprised

shame.gif

And she keeps saying "Sorry for being logical about this..". I don't understand how these two monkeys at FOX News can be so stupid. Its so stupid that its not human.

I don't know why, but i'm also slightly angry watching this crap.

Did a little bit of background check. The lady,

"Carlson graduated with honors from Stanford University and also studied at Oxford University in England."

How can a Stanford and oxford grad be so stupid ?

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Send these 2 idiots next time with the Iranian space capsule instead of the monkey.. this time.. let them stay there...two less idiots in this planet...

They cant send this two idiots in Iranian Space because they are IDIOTS. The monkey is much smarter then this two.

Back
Top Bottom