What's new

FoxNews: 'Iran Deserves To Be Annihilated'

I agree that you are a snake but we are the EAGLE who chopped off your tail many times throught history but not the head because we were merciful and true Muslims with you. But the problem always was that your tail grew every time we chopped it off, so this time the head itself must be smashed.
okay abdulwahab, time for your bed. Enough bedtime stories for one night. Go on now.

Jordan, pffftt, ******* hillarious. Arabs are some of the most delusional creatures on earth.

I agree that you are a snake but we are the EAGLE who chopped off your tail many times throught history but not the head because we were merciful and true Muslims with you. But the problem always was that your tail grew every time we chopped it off, so this time the head itself must be smashed.

Brother BlackEagle you can not use the same tone as them when you talk to them because simply they are victims. Just like how Blacks can't be Racist and how Women can't be sexist.

okay abdulwahab, time for your bed. Enough bedtime stories for one night. Go on now.

Jordan, pffftt, ******* hillarious. Arabs are some of the most delusional creatures on earth.
Don't ever dare to talk about our Sheikh Abelwahab may mercy be upon him because you have imams as well. We look at Mohamed abdelwahab as a Savior of Islam. plz don't cross the line. REPORT BUTTON 5 CM AWAY.\

@Era_923 take it easy. He is just jealous. :)

:rofl: yah right...

US congressional nominee: Holocaust ‘blackest lie’ in history

Arthur Jones, who hopes to challenge Democrat Dan Lipinski in Illinois' 3rd Congressional District, noted that the claim of killing millions of Jews and other people by Nazis during the World War II “is nothing more than an international extortion racket by the Jews,” Hoffington Post reported.

“It’s the blackest lie in history. Millions of dollars are being made by Jews telling this tale of woe and misfortune in books, movies, plays and TV,” he said

"The more survivors, the more lies that are told," the 64-year-old candidate said.

Jones said he hopes to win the Republican primary nomination and move on to challenge Democrat Dan Lipinski next November.

He also questioned Lipinski’s strange affiliation with powerful pro-Israeli lobby group in the US-- American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC).

Jones underlined that the pro-Israeli lobby “was bragging on their website” on how Lipinski is “spearheading an effort in the [US] House of Representatives with a Jewish Congressman from Virginia named Frank Wolf to get tough with Iran, including closing off any oil exports to China that could lead to World War III.”

Jones, a Vietnam War veteran, also compared current conditions in the US to the situation in Germany following the end of World War I and insisted that “our country is falling apart economically, politically, culturally, militarily.”

“We are going down,” he noted angrily.

“These war-mongering fools in congress like [Republican presidential candidates] Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney -- we can’t let Iran have one nuclear weapon but we let Israel have all the nuclear weapons they want,” Jones said. “This is ridiculous.”

Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has called on a number of occasions for a historical examination of ‘the Holocaust’ in an effort to uncover realities of the much publicized World War I event. His remarks, however, have sparked outrage among pro-Israeli Western powers, labeling him as a “holocaust denier.”

Your History?Thank you you made me laugh at the middle of midnight.If Britain hadn't let you come to this world in 1946,you would probably talking to us now from another country named Greater Syria or greater Israel.You have no history man.wake up.
And please don't insult eagles by comparing yourself to them.Right now an eagle called me and he was complaining about what you just said.

Brother BlackEagle you can not use the same tone as them when you talk to them because simply they are victims. Just like how Blacks can't be Racist and how Women can't be sexist.
Ops,Mosa enters the conversation playing the role of Grandpa,Surely you and him fit each other at the best.

Your History?Thank you you made me laugh at the middle of midnight.If Britain hadn't let you come to this world in 1946,you would probably talking to us now from another country named Greater Syria or greater Israel.You have no history man.wake up.
And please don't insult eagles by comparing yourself to them.Right now an eagle called me and he was complaining about what you just said.

Ops,Mosa enters the conversation playing the role of Grandpa,Surely you and him fit each other at the best.

See BlackEagle this is what I mean. They can insult you but you can't insult them back as it is clearly evident here. They are victims after all.

KSA and Egypt promised they will build nuclear weapons the moment Iran test a nuclear bomb.

Certain countries will make sure the Arabs get nuclear weapons as soon as Iran gets a bomb, because it is FAR more likely that they will use it on each other than on anyone else.

See BlackEagle this is what I mean. They can insult you but you can't insult them back as it is clearly evident here. They are victims after all.
I know brother, but its necessary to remind them of their sorrowful history and clarify things to them. Because almost everything Iran is doing today based on that history with Arabs which we don't even care about. Iran is making all the troubles just to say "hey we exist"... all people in the region are so tired of them. They just need to look after themselves instead of trying to show off on the ethnicity that their and our greatest leaders coming from.

damn, this wahabi guy is living on another planet. I though Mosa was delusional! This one's not even living on this planet.

Plz guys, let us not insult each other, we r all in the same boat 2gether, if God forbid nuclear war happens in the regione the fallout will affect everyone.

Iran should not go nuclear just to save Middle east.
Nobody is going to attack Iran ever, not Israel not US not saudi arab.
By brining nuclear arm, Iran will nuclearise the whole ME.

damn, this wahabi guy is living on another planet. I though Mosa was delusional! This one's not even living on this planet.
Look, stop being racist. I haven't called you Rafidi nor Majosy. The next time I will report any such racist comments.

Yes Mosa,Of course we are victims,we are victims of your kind's stupidity.

I know brother, but its necessary to remind them of their sorrowful history and clarify things to them. Because almost everything Iran is doing today based on that history with Arabs which we don't even care about. Iran is making all the troubles just to say "hey we exist"... all people in the region are so tired of them. They just need to look after themselves instead of trying to show off on the ethnicity that their and our greatest leaders coming from.
Oh heyyyy we exist too.my sole wish in life is to get your and your kind's attention!
If you call our history sorrowful,then best word to describe your history (Not Jordan's history as it don't have any) is pitiful.
Look i didn't want to start this hateful conversation but you came here saying lies about Iran which had nothing to do with the thread,so i had to answer them.I don't have any intention to continue this unless you want the otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom