What's new

four more players named in match fixing scandal

India Rising

BANNED
Reaction score
currently, a new video has been released on bookie mazeed mazar , who is saying having the support of 7 out of 11 players of pakistan.

umar akmal, kamran ,asif, amir, riaz, salman

courtesy: GEO TV

Bookie names four more players involved in ‘fixing’

KARACHI: Spot-fixing saga once again cropped up when Mazhar Majeed in a video claimed that seven Pakistan cricket players were involved in spot fixing.

A private Pakistani news channel had received a video of Majeed in which the bookie mentioned that Kamran Akmal, Wahab Riaz, Imran Farhat and Umar Akmal were also involved in the spot-fixing along with the suspended trio —Salman Butt, Mohammad Asif and Mohammad Aamer.

He further said in the video that senior players like Shahid Afridi, Abdul Razzaq and Younis Khan were out of his circle.

http://www.dawn.com/2010/11/30/bookie-names-four-more-players-involved-in-%E2%80%98fixing%E2%80%99.html

^^ means four more corroupt players out of the team, its good thing, congratulations :tup:

Imran Farhat have connections at highest levels.. he will be left out.

Corruption is paak cricket team...lolzz....Pakeeza logon ka imam Ijaz "BUTT". Nayab imam Yawar Saeed...lolzzzzzzzzzz

I was hoping it would be NZ players i could understand the thrashings if they were throwing matches its sad to think that they lost that badly because they just suck.

This is sad.Very Sad.
Hope some sane people in Pakistan take initiative to put things in place.

I request the Akrams,Rameez Rajas , men with impeachable integrity and great image across the world to step in.

All the best.:pakistan:

Last edited:
wats happening? cant imran khan/wasim akram do something about it. its time to disband PCB and make a fresh beginning. world cricket would be poorer without pak.

Back
Top Bottom