What's new

Four children wounded in grenade attack on Karachi school

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI: Four children were wounded on Saturday when attackers lobbed a hand grenade at a school in Karachi’s Baldia Town, DawnNews reported.

The school’s principal was also wounded in the grenade attack which was followed by gunfire targeting the private institution.

The attack occurred while a prize distribution ceremony was underway at the school.

Police and Rangers personnel reached the school soon after the attack. Moreover, rescue teams shifted the wounded to a nearby hospital for treatment.

Doctors said some of the injured were in a critical condition.

Why was the school attacked that also in Karachi ??

Hope there the innocent children recover fast!
This is insane!

actually they want to bring instability to karachi---they were expecting that after Abbass town blast--civil war might be triggered--but they were not expecting that democratic procedure with keep its continuity and shifting of power will be continue in smoother way---

Bunch of cowards. How low they can fall that they are even targeting children now?

Bunch of cowards. How low they can fall that they are even targeting children now?

Lol man you were expecting them to act in dignified way?they are worse then animals---they should be caught and hanged infront of public!

The principal has passed away.RIP.

yes----inna lilaha wa inna ilehi rajeoon---may his soul rest in peace--and you know what today was awarding ceremony in that school:unsure:

True we shouldnt expect sympathy from these bastard$.

well said---our government should take strong measures to destroy their nexus--I don't know still how much lives we still have to loose:undecided:

TTP is threatening to play havoc during elections, their zombies attack schools... but hey Maria Toor is wearing shorts and Mullahism is in danger, give fatwah on all those who support her as traitors of Islam !!!

bloody abu jahil ki ulaad !!!

WHAATTT!!!!!, this is outrageous man, Just yesterday CJ ordered ordered Police and Ranger to eliminate No Go Areas from Karachi, and I thought Rangers were on it. THis is sick man, attacking innocent children, what were they thinking when they blow up and murder kids....I feel like putting few hundred rounds through some mullahs head :guns:

WHAATTT!!!!!, this is outrageous man, Just yesterday CJ ordered ordered Police and Ranger to eliminate No Go Areas from Karachi, and I thought Rangers were on it. THis is sick man, attacking innocent children, what were they thinking when they blow up and murder kids....I feel like putting few hundred rounds through some mullahs head :guns:
MULLAH CAN'T THINK THAT BIG----it is foreign funded agencies like Blackwater/Xe/US-Marine corps or something who is training to such terrorists in the name of religion----may be this is the reaction of CJ's cureent order!

Back
Top Bottom