What's new

Founder of China : Cantonese - Hakka

Of course, they all strongly acknowledge their Chinese identity at first, but they are also aware of their own sub-dialect and sub-ethnicity.

Okay I'm getting confuse are you telling me Hakka does the same thing? Do Hakka call themselves Mexianese or Meizhounese?

Yeah, Hakka has its own dialect, which is different to Cantonese.

And each Hakka groups might speak a different sub-dialect of Hakka as well.

What's ethnicity is Jackie Chan? Do you know he is very popular in India? I like all his movies and Hong Kong Cantonese speaking action movies from 1990's

What's ethnicity is Jackie Chan? Do you know he is very popular in India? I all like his movies and Hong Kong Cantonese speaking action movies from 1990's

Jackie Chan's ancestry was from the Anhui province, he shares the same sub-ethnicity as our current Premier Li Keqiang.

He speaks Cantonese because he was born in Hong Kong.

Jackie Chan's ancestry was from the Anhui province, he shares the same sub-ethnicity as our current Premier Li Keqiang.

He speaks Cantonese because he was born in Hong Kong.

Does Jackie Chan and all Hong Kong people identify as Cantonese? I always felt Hong Kong people were different. I was born from Hong Kong and studied there so I can speak Cantonese pretty well even without learning it in school. I learned it simply from speaking TVB like all my other families. Some Brahmin are actually from non-brahims but they became Brahmin through paternal ancestry and successful assimilation and so now they get the highest privileged like all other true brahmins.

Look at how well Indian Hong Konger speaks Cantonese.

Does Jackie Chan and all Hong Kong people identify as Cantonese? I always felt Hong Kong people were different. I was born from Hong Kong and studied there so I can speak Cantonese pretty well even without learning it in school. I learned it simply from speaking TVB like all my other families. Some Brahmin are actually from non-brahims but they became Brahmin through paternal ancestry and successful assimilation and so now they get the highest privileged like all other true brahmins.

Look at how well Indian Hong Konger speaks Cantonese.

Sure, since culturally he has been cantonicized, just like many HKers with non-Cantonese ancestry.

Sure, since culturally he has been cantonicized, just like many HKers with non-Cantonese ancestry.

However I wouldn't mind identifying myself a Hong Konger but I won't identify as Cantonese because your appearance always sticks how. I think being Cantonizes only works on people of East Asian Mongoloid descent

However I wouldn't mind identifying myself a Hong Konger but I won't identify as Cantonese because your appearance always sticks how. I think being Cantonizes only works on people of East Asian Mongoloid descent

Sure, being cantonicized still applies to the inner groups of the Chinese people.

Non-Chinese people won't apply to this term.

Sure, being cantonicized still applies to the inner groups of the Chinese people.

Non-Chinese people won't apply to this term.

There was a time I really hate Hong Kong people because they keep making fun of my skin color even though is considered one of the lightest among Indians. Hong Kong people are freaking racists!

There was a time I really hate Hong Kong people because they keep making fun of my skin color even though is considered one of the lightest among Indians. Hong Kong people are freaking racists!

Some HK people are still the western slaves who love to lick the white men's butt and look down on other non-white people.

But not all HK people are like that, Chinese Dragon is a Chinese patriot and he is nice and friendly with everyone.

So why are the brahmins living in Hong Kong? I'm sure they can enjoy more privileges and status if they remain in India.

Some HK people are still the western slaves who love to lick the white men's butt and look down on other non-white people.

But not all HK people are like that, Chinese Dragon is a Chinese patriot and he is nice and friendly with everyone.

Yeah I realized how stupid Hong Kong people are. They still say they want to be back with British while for Indian/Pakistan this was a huge humiliation we lost millions of life to fanime also because of Hong Kong who brought diseases which killed 100 million of Indians. They are losers who look down on non-white people. They made fun of my skin color and my language.

If you ask how Indians, Africans, Iraqi, Pakistani and even other Europeans and middle eastern groups how they feel about being under British rule they will tell you to go hell. 
So why are the brahmins living in Hong Kong? I'm sure they can enjoy more privileges and status if they remain in India.

That was because India was in times of chaos
My grandparents was also already in Hong Kong

Yeah I realized how stupid Hong Kong people are. They still say they want to be back with British while for Indian/Pakistan this was a huge humiliation we lost millions of life to fanime also because of Hong Kong who brought diseases which killed 100 million of Indians. They are losers who look down on non-white people. They made fun of my skin color, my sell and my language.

If you ask how Indians, Africans, Iraqi, Pakistani and even other Europeans and middle eastern groups how they feel about being under British rule they will tell you to go hell.

Although many people in HK still can't get rid of that colonial mentality, but i am confident that the younger generation will start to recognize PRC more than the older generation.

And i didn't hear about the diseases brought from Hong Kong to India, if so, you have blamed Britain, since they were responsible to bring those foreign diseases to India.

Back
Top Bottom