What's new

Founder of China : Cantonese - Hakka

Sun Zhongshan and Yuan Shikai (the man i showed above) are the co-founders of the Republic of China.

However, the Republic of China was later proved to be an utter failure with 200 million being starved to death and 200-300% of hyperinflation per day.

200 million? are you sure this number is correct?

200 million? are you sure this number is correct?

200 million is the generous estimate, since from the end of the Qing Dynasty (1911) to the end of the Republic of China (1949), China's population hasn't been increased.

About 35 million being killed by the Imperial Japan, while rest died through starvation and the genocide of KMT whom they considered as the communist sympathizers.

You only know Sun, yet you don't recognize this man, because you are a non-Chinese who doesn't understand the Chinese history. 

Deng was Sichuanese, and i do remember that you hated this man gut for attacking Vietnam.

Now you wanna embrace him into your Baiyue brotherhood?

You can see his photo in this wiki, he belong to most famous Hakka in China. I wander that you didn't know he is Hakka.

Hakka people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL, no.

Bhramin is a caste.

Cantonese and Hakka are linguistic subdivisions of a larger ethnic group (Han Chinese).

I read something about Hakka and Cantonese being superior class or higher class. And that mainlanders jealous of Hong Kong Cantonese

The Hakka are leaders and that is why they are still leaders today. The Cantonese are privileged with cultural hub such as Hong Kong and Macau that is why they have Cantonese speaking movies all over the world and is allowed to keep speaking Cantonese

In India only the high caste gets the most privileged although some South Indians group also. Low caste gets the worst, they have no privilege, no official status, no movies of their own.

You can see his photo in this wiki, he belong to most famous Hakka in China. I wander that you didn't know he is Hakka.

Hakka people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have read his Hakka rumor long time ago. However, the official document of China never mentioned about his Hakka background, thus i won't take the source from Wikipedia as a reliable source.

H

Mao zedong was also a founder.

However no person from India can deny that only 2 groups founded what is today modern India. Basically Brahmin was the highest class, the top seed of the country while the Gujarati was a striving cultural force that led it to happen. You also can't deny that the Xinhai revolution could never place if it weren't for those 2 groups.

Hakka = Brahmin
Cantonese = Gujarati

You cannot equate Indian caste to Chinese dialect group. Apple and orange.
Hakka does not equal to Brahmin, nor Cantonese equal to Gujarati. Chinese dialect group reflects regionalism nothing more. Elite exists in each dialect group, likewise those of lower social status.

Last edited:
I read something about Hakka and Cantonese being superior class or higher class. And that mainlanders jealous of Hong Kong Cantonese

The Hakka are leaders and that is why they are still leaders today. The Cantonese are privileged with cultural hub such as Hong Kong and Macau that is why they have Cantonese speaking movies all over the world and is allowed to keep speaking Cantonese

In India only the high caste gets the most privileged although some South Indians group also. Low caste gets the worst, they have no privilege, no official status, no movies of their own.

No no no, the most hated sub-ethnicity in China is Shanghainese, go to a forum in Baidu named "中华城市吧", this is the most popular forum for the Chinese regionists, and it is all about Shanghainese vs North Chinese + Cantonese + HKers + Taiwanese. :omghaha:

You cannot equate Indian caste to Chinese dialect group. Apple and orange.
Hakka does not equal to Brahmin, nor Cantonese equal to Gujarati. Chinese dialect group reflects regionalism nothing more.

I'm only saying what they did and what they achieved is similar. For example the Indian independence movement could never happened had it not been the Brahmin and Gujarati the same applies to the Xinhai revolution to Hakka and Cantonese.

No no no, the most hated sub-ethnicity in China is Shanghainese, go to a forum in Baidu named "中华城市吧", this is the most popular forum for the Chinese regionists, and it is all about Shanghainese vs North Chinese + Cantonese + HKers + Taiwanese. :omghaha:

Those guys are just jealous of Shanghainese because Shanghai is so rich.

What is your Chinese ethnicity? just curious.

What is your Chinese ethnicity? just curious.

Of course, i am Shanghainese, but i think we are even more unsuitable in the politics than Cantonese.

Since the last leader of ROC Chiang Kai-Shek was belong to my sub-ethnicity, and he was proven to be one of the biggest losers among the Chinese leaders of all time. 
Those guys are just jealous of Shanghainese because Shanghai is so rich.

Some Shanghainese regionists are silly as well, you are just born in this city, the greatness of city doesn't grant your superiority toward others.

I am just looking for fun, and i don't take any side.

I don't really like Dr.Sun, I always call him 孫大炮, which means "Big mouth Sun".

Of course, i am Shanghainese, but i think we are even more unsuitable in the politics than Cantonese.

Since the last leader of ROC Chiang Kai-Shek was belong to my sub-ethnicity, and he was proven to be one of the biggest losers among the Chinese leaders of all time.

Are Shanghainese a special group among Chinese? I search wikipedia and it says they have the richest city in China although I'm not sure if this includes Hong Kong/Macau since their both like some kind of special administrative region with their own rules, governments

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom