What's new

Forget Mass Rape | Indian Foreign Minister tells Kashmiri people.

So the Indian government admits that the Indian Army is occupying Kashmir state against the will of the Kashmiris. and they admit the Indian army is raping Kashmiris. This is the true colours of these people. Institutionalized killing and raping of Kashmiris, as confirmed by the Indian government. Rapistan, as the article suggests. needs to stop raping Kashmiris and leave them alone.

Kashmiris do not want India in Kashmir. They have made it clear. It is time India leaves Kashmir.

PS: Also check out the comments of the Indians on this forum regarding Kashmir. Just take this thread for example. They show their true colours, on a Pakistani site, while being moderated, and infront of international community. This is only the tip of the ice burg. one can only imagine what they would do in the privacy of their own company. Such vile evil.

With shitty Indians like you Kashmir's fight will go on.

I believe that one should be practical and pragmatic rather than emotional. its what 37 yrs of a tumultuous life has taught me .
your views may give solace to a few but will not in the long run prove fruitful. but then what do i know? lets see how this plays out!!!!:

So the Indian government admits that the Indian Army is occupying Kashmir state against the will of the Kashmiris. and they admit the Indian army is raping Kashmiris. This is the true colours of these people. Institutionalized killing and raping of Kashmiris, as confirmed by the Indian government. Rapistan, as the article suggests. needs to stop raping Kashmiris and leave them alone.

Kashmiris do not want India in Kashmir. They have made it clear. It is time India leaves Kashmir.

PS: Also check out the comments of the Indians on this forum regarding Kashmir. Just take this thread for example. They show their true colours, on a Pakistani site, while being moderated, and infront of international community. This is only the tip of the ice burg. one can only imagine what they would do in the privacy of their own company. Such vile evil.

I dont see ur outrage when hindu women were raped in Kashmir in 90's or even in Pakistan when 16 yr old are peacefully and willingly converted and married a.k.a raped.

And btw Kashmir will be part of India no matter what.. U guys tried terrorism for last 25 yrs..not one inch of land could you get and you will not get in next 1000 yrs..

He is right on spot.
After all US forces raped more than 10,000 German women in WW2 mostly in area which later became west Germany but US and West Germany and later unified Germany became very close friends and allies.

what would have u done if ur mother is raped by chinese

we kashmiris must take fight to india.we have nothing to lose now and show them what it feels like when ur beloved ones r lost

we kashmiris must take fight to india.we have nothing to lose now and show them what it feels like when ur beloved ones r lost

I condemned the remarks of Mr. Khurshid :ashamed: :hitwall:. I've interacted with many Kashmiris but views of Pdf Kashmiris don't match with there's.

You've been fighting since 48 and can carry on with it. If you have nothing to lose, rest assure you will win nothing.

Edit: why isn't any Indian source available on such outrageous comments. On other hand news channels are reporting incident on kashmir?

WTF kind of statement?

@ Indians, these kind of statements aren't good for your cause in Kashmir, and only add to tensions and violence. Even when i Regard it from an Indian perspective, this kind of statement is reckless.

I condemned the remarks of Mr. Khurshid :ashamed: :hitwall:. I've interacted with many Kashmiris but views of Pdf Kashmiris don't match with there's.

You've been fighting since 48 and can carry on with it. If you have nothing to lose, rest assure you will win nothing.

Edit: why isn't any Indian source available on such outrageous comments. On other hand news channels are reporting incident on kashmir?

because the news is fake

WTF kind of statement?

@ [MENTION=40908]Indians[MENTION], these kind of statements aren't good for your cause in Kashmir, and only add to tensions and violence. Even when i Regard it from an Indian perspective, this kind of statement is reckless.

No Indian channel is reporting this BS. However, news about filing FIR against army is all over. BAAT KUCH HAZAM NAHI HUI. :pop:

And the same source becomes seperatist propoganda when we post it?

This is a fake news... Khurshid said only half the statement..the other one has been added by this Kashmir Reader news...

Only shows separatists are getting desperate so much that they have to make up news...

Can someone get the full transcript or video of his speech? Video is better, transcript can be fudged.

How about i rape your daughter mr khurshid and then ask you to 'forget' it..?

Absolutely well put, what a stupid thing to say for someone in his position. Reminds me of the Japanese guy defending the practice of "sex salves" during WW2.

Back
Top Bottom