What's new

Foreign View on Pakistan Elections 2013

ThePublicMenace

New Recruit

Reaction score
i would like to hear how people from foreign countries view pakitans elections.Your thoughts on who u think would win.Who do u support.Who has the best world image.etc

Real Pakistanis don't give a damn how foreigners view our elections. We should elect our leaders who will be best for us, and without caring about how they will be perceived abroad.

i dont think international media is following on pak elections

there are also few things which has lowered the credibility of these elections? ineffectiveness of ECP and judiciary, and ineffectiveness infact totally useless role of interim government

few points maybe of interest for foreign observers w.r.t pak elections

1) it may redefine pak relations with USA and this effecting WOT policy, as WOT is an international topic, this is the point which the intel observers will focus on

i dont think any other points can be mentioned

Not sure how things will change after the elections, will the TTP stop it's bombing campaign? will groups like difa e pakistan continue as before? How will IK do what he promised and end terror attacks for good? too many questions but only time can tell what will really happen.

Not sure how things will change after the elections, will the TTP stop it's bombing campaign? will groups like difa e pakistan continue as before? How will IK do what he promised and end terror attacks for good? too many questions but only time can tell what will really happen.

Well, it all depends on which party wins how many seats and who gets to form a government.

Well, it all depends on which party wins how many seats and who gets to form a government.

I heard Nawaz Sharif is leading Imran Khan, is that accurate? I would like to see Imran Khan be given a chance as he seems to have the right mindset for change and is modern in his thinking.

Who will win: Nawaz Sharif, no matter how charismatic or popular with the young Pakistan is like an oil tanker it takes a long time from when you change the rudder before the ship starts turning.
Who i would want to win Imran Khan, though i am unsure how much old money is behind the new face and how much would really change but its worth a try. I know thats pretty faint praise.
What you see in the papers here, only who the ttp killed today on about page five, a politician killed once a year is news when its daily it comes some where after the cricket results.

and then we complain of foreign interference! Why do we need any one to opine about our internal system, they can all go eff their *****, this is our system, our election and only "we" should matter

i would like to hear how people from foreign countries view pakitans elections.Your thoughts on who u think would win.Who do u support.Who has the best world image.etc

Foreigners don't know their candidates in their respective countries. What will they know about Pakistan ? lol

First hair elections first time after independence. More power to Pakistan democracy. It would help ISI- terrorist nexus from Pakistan. Unfortunately many Pakistani member thinks it as a disadvantage

And why should we care what the foreigners think? They are not privy to ground realities here.

Back
Top Bottom