What's new

For NS Supporters who are asking for IK accountability

Jzaib

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
IK has offered to start accountability from him. still PMLN is insisting that why only nawaz sharif. In any country no one asked that. It is just noon league logic that @Danish saleem @cb4 @iioal malik can understand . He is power 3 times. He is sitting PM. He has been listed as most corrupt leader all 0over the world. STill PMLN want to make a commission that it will so complex that it will take decades to get a decision

This is how honest leader deal with issues . he offered all his
Now i have a simple question from PMLN supporter.

Please tell . me when did the plots in london bought? who owned them when they are bought.

please provide money trail

PML N and its goon supporters keep on amazing me. Somebody tell these Jokers that PML N is in Government and if they have proof Imran Khan is corrupt and they have proof than arrest him. And take his case to court and get him punished but PML N thugs won't do it, first because Imran Khan is not corrupt only thing he was involved is Girls and being a playboy which he left after his mother died and secondly it's PML N who are massively corrupt and have looted billions and are afraid to get caught if the start real accountability process

Lol asking pmln supporters answers ???
Isnt better to just go to supream court and case a file and see the Result.? Should be faith in Insaf ;)

It entertaining to see how ptians are crying.

It's a known fact that in terms of electoral politics NS has become invincible for all its political rivals.

Now after sensing that they can't beat NS in elections, all its rivals are together to defeat him on pitch other than elections.

PPP has been reduced to only interior sindh. Mqm is limited only to Karachi Hyderabad and IK despite all his efforts only manage to get 34 seats.

Whereas NS know the importance of Punjab, and he is winning from there on the basis of his provincial performance.

Pti knows if plmn makes it to 2018, they will be loser again so their desperation to remove NS is quite obvious.

It's a known fact that in terms of electoral politics NS has become invincible for all its political rivals.

Now after sensing that they can't beat NS in elections, all its rivals are together to defeat him on pitch other than elections.

PPP has been reduced to only interior sindh. Mqm is limited only to Karachi Hyderabad and IK despite all his efforts only manage to get 34 seats.

Whereas NS know the importance of Punjab, and he is winning from there on the basis of his provincial performance.

Pti knows if plmn makes it to 2018, they will be loser again so their desperation to remove NS is quite obvious.

All of this can go away, if NS can show us the money trail and by that i mean documented money trail of how they bought these apartments. END OF STORY

All of this can go away, if NS can show us the money trail and by that i mean documented money trail of how they bought these apartments. END OF STORY
I hope PTi wants same answers from aleem Khan , jehangir tareen, chdy . sarwar , rehman Malik, musharaf also.

I hope IK also able to explain the most expensive house of Islamabad, that spread over 350 kanal called Bani Galla that worth RS. 7 to 8 billion.

Crying because the person who taxes our saving stores his savings in tax free heavens and damns justifies it

I hope PTi wants same answers from aleem Khan , jehangir tareen, chdy . sarwar , rehman Malik, musharaf also.

I hope IK also able to explain the most expensive house of Islamabad, that spread over 350 kanal called Bani Galla that worth RS. 7 to 8 billion.

Imran Khan has always declared his Bani Gala house and has also explained how he purchased it. Please explain what information would you like that will satisfy you?

As for the rest its the govt job to ask questions of Musharaf and Reham Malik and other PTI members, if they have done anything wrong the govt should prosecute them, PTI is in opposition, its not their job to investigate and prosecute others people's corruption. But on saying that opposition's job is to keep check on the govt and if there are any allegations on the govt then to seek answers.

Last edited:
IK has offered to start accountability from him. still PMLN is insisting that why only nawaz sharif. In any country no one asked that. It is just noon league logic that @Danish saleem @cb4 @iioal malik can understand . He is power 3 times. He is sitting PM. He has been listed as most corrupt leader all 0over the world. STill PMLN want to make a commission that it will so complex that it will take decades to get a decision

Please tell . me when did the plots in london bought? who owned them when they are bought.

1103497397-1.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: In your faces Youthiyas! Now please dare expel your ATM.

Here is a relevant post from another thread.

I will give a reference to Imran Khan's latest interview. Over time I have come to realization that Imran Khan is a hundred times better politician for our country than Nawaz Sharif. Here is a link to Imran Khan' s interview. https://www.rt.com/news/341743-us-drones-pakistan-imran-khan/

Here is a quote from the interview. I am quoting it since I think this is an exact observation of the shameless people especially the corrupt and shameless Prime Minister of Pakistan and other shameless crooks in his corrupt party. Following is Imran Khan's quote.

“We have people ruling Pakistan, who are shameless. They have no dignity, no self-respect. They do not care what happens to Pakistani people. All they care about is the USAID. All they see is dollars and if you pay them enough dollars they are willing to allow Americans to bomb their own country,”

I will like to mention that when I emailed the letter to PM Nawaz Sharif and faxed to eight of his closest aides, my email letter was returned after more than a week saying that email quota of the account has exceeded its capacity. I really think that corrupt and shameless prime minister might have read my letter and returned it through his IT system since he did not want to take any action against his corrupt and crook buddies so as to not lose power. Another reason is that this shameless PM always tries to please Americans as is his habit (other than making corruption) since early eighties because he really thinks that annoying Americans might result in his loss of power while pleasing Americans might result in extending his reign of loot and corruption. Most friends would recall the story when Pervaiz Musharraf moved forces to remove this Prime Minister by force in his successful coup, he went to his bathroom and started calling President Clinton from there asking for his help. These shameless and corrupt people of shameless PML(N) have no regard for our country, they just want to cling to power so that they can continue to make corruption and loot in Pakistan and their children continue to enjoy beautiful life abroad.

All the world knows that Pakistani government takes dollars from United States and retards her own Pakistani citizens but these greedy and corrupt crooks of PML(N) still never learn to stop this nefarious activity against Pakistani people, because the only thing these greedy and corrupt crooks want are dollars and these greedy crooks including the shameless PM will continue to insult Pakistan and make corruption and loot as long as they can make more dollars.

Can you believe the extent of corruption of this shameless Prime Minister. His family had just one industrial unit when he was made Chief Minister of Punjab by Zia-ul-Haq in eighties. In a few years after getting into power, through loot, they(his family) had 31 factories and industrial units. Now this prime minister keeps whining around town that I should not be held accountable alone. Others who have done corruption should be held accountable as well according to principles of 'equality and justice for all'. Moron does not understand that they are not the "Prime Minster of Pakistan" and if he understands that he wants to continue to make the nation a stupid fool so that he and his family and his other cronies can continue the loot of Pakistan. Moron has to be told by someone that justice has to start from the top.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/machinations-of-american-embassy-in-pakistan.354064/page-13#ixzz47l9

Last edited:
As I mentioned in my previous post, many cronies and allies of corrupt Nawaz Sharif are saying that justice has to be the same for all and only PM cannot be targeted for justice. These cronies have to be told that same justice for all will hold only when PM has resigned and has become a common citizen of Pakistan. As long as he remains the Prime Minister, he must present himself before the nation for justice and justice must start from him. period.

In all civilized places, you cannot keep your seat of government until you prove that you are not corrupt. Justice for all holds at the second stage when you are a common citizen of a country. Take the example of Richard Nixon, he had to resign since his illegal activities had become obvious but had not been proven before any court. After he had resigned, he continued to fight in courts of law and defend himself. After resignation, he was asked to defend himself as a common man before the justice system but was asked to resign. I still think his nation was being lenient of him and set a bad precedent.

I mean corrupt and shameless people like NS are never tired of speaking against corruption, tax evasion and nepotism to score numbers before ordinary people of Pakistan but while he utters such words, he makes a grand fool out of our nation. Now out of his tongue Nawaz Sahrif will swear he never did no corruption, he and his family never evaded taxes, and he had never shown nepotism. He is doing nothing but making a grand fool out of Pakistani people speaking things that are obvious lies and only morons and cronies would believe these lies.

I think he should, this time, leave himself voluntarily for Makkah Medina and beg Allah to forgive his crimes against his nation on his own before he is forced to do that gain by someone else.

Last edited:

So is that the reason NS is doing tax fraud since 1992?

Instead of this this BS just provide details when London flats are bought and how the money went out

1103497397-1.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: In your faces Youthiyas! Now please dare expel your ATM.
Yup all his offshore compines are registered and in his tax record.

Why is London flats not in NS record and where is money trail .

Yeah in ur face . Face palm

Aleem Khan did provide all tax details and money trails. If anything else they own , book them for tax fraud. It's NS responsibility

If NS is not corruption give details like them .

Yeah now u will be quite . Deep down u know how corrupt it is .

Zardari is also offering his accountability, because corrupt knows corrupt wont start accountability game, why doesnt Imran offer Tareen's accountability

Back
Top Bottom