1.JPG

FNSS MILDESIGN 2015 International Land Vehicle Design Competition

Awards...

Awards - FNSS MILDESIGN 2015 International Land Vehicle Design Competition

Jury...

Jury - FNSS MILDESIGN 2015 International Land Vehicle Design Competition

2.JPG

News...

FNSS, Tasarımcı ve Savunma Sanayi Bağını Kuruyor – MSI Dergisi: Türk Savunma ve Havacılık Sanayisinin Güncel Referans Bilgi Kaynağı ve Yenilik Habercisi

FNSS MILDESIGN 2015 Uluslararası Kara Araçları Tasarım Yarışması Başlıyor. - FNSS Savunma Sistemleri A.Ş.

Difference of professional class and student class is just , professional ones rendered with some render/imaging experts ,with a high possibility in same company ( colour saturation and light effects so similiar )

what i have seen, 2nd of student competition is actually winner of whole competition ( my opinion ) he created a good concept and something usefull ,which is quite modular and what is needed in upcoming years in most of countries , cheap, affordable, and transforming.

I respect their efforts in everything, but professional class is just crap , only with some austhetics and render,nothing new,nothing brings a new perspective with new concepts. Just the same 6x6 design which is similar to existsing ones,with some curve changes to look is beatiful, damn who needs beauty things in military? Heck the beauty,they need something cheap as possibly, fully operatable and easily maintained even on field .

Actually one of professional who get mansion award, he added something to head of vehicle to make it operating easier on ship by pushing waves to sides ( wave piercing ) or i realized it so,thats quite innovative too ,and what is needed.

Seems jury gave their priority to austetics and render quality rather than concept and innovation. A good competition and my opinion stays as i said, since i have seen the winners at 1st time some years earliers. I think jury should be choosen better,and their priority should be something else than austhetics .

Guys you can criticize me by asking " can you design ever one wheel of the vehicle on" ,i will tell no, but i am telling the fact about winners..:) .i have seen it ,at another competition that my friends joined,it was to design a yacht . There were pretty cool designs, good renders as we seen in Mildesign, but winner was a yacht which had conceptually nice additions and design, rather than which is looking beautiful in austethics with render. ( eventhough austhtetics is major criteria in design of yachst,also render so ,to present to customers ). So my conclusion, its a design competition ,not competiton for austethics and image rendering.

Damn the word austhetics,i have spelled it wrong and different in each time i text.:D

Difference of professional class and student class is just , professional ones rendered with some render/imaging experts ,with a high possibility in same company ( colour saturation and light effects so similiar )

what i have seen, 2nd of student competition is actually winner of whole competition ( my opinion ) he created a good concept and something usefull ,which is quite modular and what is needed in upcoming years in most of countries , cheap, affordable, and transforming.

I respect their efforts in everything, but professional class is just crap , only with some austhetics and render,nothing new,nothing brings a new perspective with new concepts. Just the same 6x6 design which is similar to existsing ones,with some curve changes to look is beatiful, damn who needs beauty things in military? Heck the beauty,they need something cheap as possibly, fully operatable and easily maintained even on field .

Actually one of professional who get mansion award, he added something to head of vehicle to make it operating easier on ship by pushing waves to sides ( wave piercing ) or i realized it so,thats quite innovative too ,and what is needed.

Seems jury gave their priority to austetics and render quality rather than concept and innovation. A good competition and my opinion stays as i said, since i have seen the winners at 1st time some years earliers. I think jury should be choosen better,and their priority should be something else than austhetics .

Guys you can criticize me by asking " can you design ever one wheel of the vehicle on" ,i will tell no, but i am telling the fact about winners..:) .i have seen it ,at another competition that my friends joined,it was to design a yacht . There were pretty cool designs, good renders as we seen in Mildesign, but winner was a yacht which had conceptually nice additions and design, rather than which is looking beautiful in austethics with render. ( eventhough austhtetics is major criteria in design of yachst,also render so ,to present to customers ). So my conclusion, its a design competition ,not competiton for austethics and image rendering.

Damn the word austhetics,i have spelled it wrong and different in each time i text.:D
I agree with you that there are better designs who deserve 1st place but personally i value these competitions because fair or not,it gives a chance for people to put their talents to the work and present them.I hope that this year there will a good jury who can provide a fair competition.

With this one you can literally have a face off with the enemy. :disagree:

fnss-mil-design-2011-og-2inci-36.jpg
still he added something new and usefull , imo :) i dont care that he has done something wrong in design of front side or wheel configuration.
Its my fav still :)

Very futuristic looking indeed but I had to recheck the titles to see if these vehicles are intended for earth or mars. :lol:

I'm more interested in the specifications, tech, and design than "looking cool". Looking cool doesn't have an effect in battle.

Very futuristic looking indeed but I had to recheck the titles to see if these vehicles are intended for earth or mars. :lol:

I'm more interested in the specifications, tech, and design than "looking cool". Looking cool doesn't have an effect in battle.

I sensed similarities in looking, when look at the cars in the game ,called " Red faction Guerilla " ,which takes place in Mars :D

Back
Top Bottom