What's new

Five hazara men injured in Quetta gun attack

Well.wisher

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1286542/four-injured-hazara-community-members-targeted-quetta/

Unidentified assailants injured five members of Quetta's Hazara community in a targeted attack on Friday, police said.

The assailants shot and injured the individuals on Spini Road in the Qila Mubarak area, Deputy Inspector General Police Quetta Razzak Cheema said, terming the incident a targeted attack.

Two of the wounded are in critical condition, and all those injured in the shooting have been shifted to Bolan Medical Complex

The five individuals were targeted while they were travelling in a taxi, the DIG said.

QUETTA: At least five people were injured as assailants opened fire on a taxi carrying members of the Hazara community in Quetta on Friday.

The incident occurred on the Spini road near Killi Mubarik area in the provincial capital.

The wounded, two of whom in critical condition, were shifted to CMH Trauma Centre.

Last year in October, in a similar attack, four women belonging to the same community were killed by unidentified assailants in Quetta’s Kirani Road.

Sectarian violence has claimed thousands of lives in Pakistan over the past decade. Hundreds of ethnic Hazaras, who are Shias by sect, have been killed in targeted bombings and drive-by shootings over the past few years in Balochistan

The killings of Hazara is one of the true genocides going on in Pakistan, the state however is too inept to do anything, as always. Sad, this educated and patriotic community deserves a lot better.

The killings of Hazara is one of the true genocides going on in Pakistan, the state however is too inept to do anything, as always. Sad, this educated and patriotic community deserves a lot better.

One hazara was shoot infront of me when I was in 9th class at a check post .
I can't forget his kids fear still .

Back
Top Bottom