What's new

First Squadron of JF-17 Inducted on 18/02/2010

qsaark

Reaction score
0030a155565ad91f44a7a383ed03f7e8.gif

Source: Daily Express. http://www.express.com.pk/images/NP_LHE/20100218/Sub_Images/1100859721-1.gif

Well I am not great at translation but it would be something like this:

Lahore (Zia Tanouli) Pakistan-China jointly developed JF-17 Thunder multirole fighter airplane is formally inducted in the Pakistan Air Force (PAF). Number 26 squadron is established in Kamra in which 14 airplanes are initially inducted. According to the top sources of the PAF, the 14 airplanes inducted were thoroughly evaluated with all kinds of armament in the anti-terror operation in Wazeeristan. Due to the security concerns, the first squadron is established in Kamra which will later be transferred to Peshawar. With the establishment of the first squadron of the JF-17, the two A-5 squadrons will also be grounded today. The inaugural ceremony of the establishment of the new squadron will be held today in Kamra, in which along with the ACM Rao Qamar Suleman, many important national dignitaries will participate. According to the sources, in the coming weeks, more airplanes which are in their finals phase of completion, will be inducted in this squadron.

Last edited:
let me be the first one to congratulate PAF, Pakistan and the members of PDF.

Masha'Allah

and now soon we will be receiving a message from dear indian friends to translate in English so please do so for them.

The A-5 served PAF well for almost three decades, with it's retirement the PAF will have no other twin engine combat aircraft in it's inventory.

On a more positive note, it seems the JF-17 has already been bloodied into action................. Awesome way to enter the scene.:pakistan:

....and now soon we will be receiving a message from dear indian friends to translate in English so please do so for them.

Lahore (Zia Tanouli) Pakistan-China jointly developed JF-17 Thunder multirole fighter airplane is formally inducted in the Pakistan Air Force (PAF). Number 26 squadron is established in Kamra in which 14 airplanes are initially inducted. According to the top sources of the PAF, the 14 airplanes inducted were thoroughly evaluated with all kinds of armament in the anti-terror operation in Wazeeristan. Due to the security concerns, the first squadron is established in Kamra which will later be transferred to Peshawar. With the establishment of the first squadron of the JF-17, the two A-5 squadrons will also be grounded today. The inaugural ceremony of the establishment of the new squadron will be held today in Kamra, in which along with the ACM Rao Qamar Suleman, many important national dignitaries will participate. According to the sources, in the coming weeks, more airplanes which are in their finals phase of completion, will be inducted in this squadron.

Congratulations.

Now 14 aircrats are going to be formally inducted.

So can any guess how many aircrafts are we producing in a year?

:pakistan::pakistan:

ALHAMDU LILLAH,

CONGRATULATIONS PAKISTAN AND PAKISTANIS, THANX TO OUR CHINESE BROTHERS FOR THEIR COOPERATION AND EVERLASTING FRIENDSHIP...

I can't wait to see the media coverage of this event...

I guess within few weeks the total number will reach to 20. It looks mass production is on the way. I am waiting for Rao Qamar Speech.

Back
Top Bottom