What's new

First Round: Historical Facts For The 70 Anniversary Of The Victory Of The World Antifascist War

welcomeJason

Reaction score
Country
China
The misery by Japanese army killing people in Northeast China (1931-1932)

upload_2015-3-12_19-53-2.png

upload_2015-3-12_19-53-29.png

Last edited:
This is why the rift between Chinese and Japanese will not heal, even if centuries pass. The Japanese killed too many and the atrocities too vast.

Can heaven forgive such monstrous actions?

Chinese have long memories, as the saying goes but retribution is not the path forward.

Here is a verse from the dharmapada

Verse 3. Uncontrolled Hatred Leads to Harm
Who bears within them enmity:
"He has abused and beaten me,
defeated me and plundered me",
hate is not allayed for them.

Explanation: When a person holds that he was insulted, assaulted, defeated, or robbed, his anger continues to increase. The anger such a person has no way of subsiding. The more he goes over his imaginary trouble the greater becomes his desire to avenge it.

Im not saying let bygones be bygones, just that holding on to anger will damage one self. Japan has not faced any true accountability for the war and is hoping that the passing of the time will free them of accountability. The problem is that China will never forget.

Whatever, we win the War and as one member of Top5 in UNSC.

BTW @welcomeJason how u get this 1931 old book ?

Last edited:
1945 Tokyo Bay,USS Missouri. Chinese in there ... to watch the End of WWII :coffee:

1250308352062-jpg.201945

2250206_181339676177_2-jpg.201947

2098114476501383871-jpg.201948

f636a68-jpg.201950

This is why the rift between Chinese and Japanese will not heal, even if centuries pass. The Japanese killed too many and the atrocities too vast.

Chinese have long memories, as the saying goes but retribution is not the path forward.

Explanation: When a person holds that he was insulted, assaulted, defeated, or robbed, his anger continues to increase. The anger such a person has no way of subsiding. The more he goes over his imaginary trouble the greater becomes his desire to avenge it.

Im not saying let bygones be bygones, just that holding on to anger will damage one self. Japan has not faced any true accountability for the war and is hoping that the passing of the time will free them of accountability. The problem is that China will never forget.

That is why it might be good for the Japanese to start a war with us so we can avenge the deaths of these innocent people.

Whatever, we win the War and as one member of Top5 in UNSC.

BTW @welcomeJason how u get this 1931 old book ?

1931-1932 年侵入满洲,日本借口对俄国的自卫战争,但日本报纸很多都是以日支战争报道,足以知道更多的是针对中国的侵略战争。。。多讽刺,现在的军队还是自卫队。。。PDF 也是有自卫队滴,天晓得恶狼会不会再来咬人。。。
这本书是我在图书馆扫描影印本的。

也许真的需要一次战争,中日关系才能进入正常的阶段

Japanese so-called 'Defensive Movement' against Russia ... Why not in Moscow or any place of Russia ? Why it happened in China ? Why so-called defensive movement against russia killed so many people of China ?

And how about 300 thousands of victims from the Nanjing Massacre . How could China has a good relation with Japan upon thousands of villages and counties and hundreds of cities suffered a same massacre just like NanJing suffered?

Last edited:
That is why it might be good for the Japanese to start a war with us so we can avenge the deaths of these innocent people.
Why do you need Japan to do something for you, meaning China, to exact vengeance ? If your, meaning China's, grievance is so serious that the thought of vengeance against a nation constantly occupies your mind, even though that nation is no longer the same one who inflicted harm upon you a long time ago, then the proper thing to do is exact vengeance when you, meaning China, is finally fully capable of taking actions.

Revenge and vengeance are synonymous with vengeance slightly more abstract. To wait for the other side to do something that is hopefully provocative enough to give one cover for retaliation, thereby taking revenge under said cover, one risk to never have the opportunity to exact vengeance at all. Right now, militarily speaking, China can nuclear annihilate at least half of Japan before the US have the chance to respond, even with a diplomatic condemnation. So why the wait ? Do you, meaning China, not hear your deceased ancestors crying for justice ? Do you think that if there is an afterlife, they are ashamed that their children are doing nothing to avenge their unjustified and undignified deaths ? Why should it matter that the Japanese of today is nothing like the Japanese of yesterday ? After all, the innocence and helplessness of the Chinese back then did not matter to the Japanese back then, so why should the innocence and helplessness of the Japanese today matter to you ?

That is how you should think when you think about vengeance.

Why do you need Japan to do something for you, meaning China, to exact vengeance ? If your, meaning China's, grievance is so serious that the thought of vengeance against a nation constantly occupies your mind, even though that nation is no longer the same one who inflicted harm upon you a long time ago, then the proper thing to do is exact vengeance when you, meaning China, is finally fully capable of taking actions.

Revenge and vengeance are synonymous with vengeance slightly more abstract. To wait for the other side to do something that is hopefully provocative enough to give one cover for retaliation, thereby taking revenge under said cover, one risk to never have the opportunity to exact vengeance at all. Right now, militarily speaking, China can nuclear annihilate at least half of Japan before the US have the chance to respond, even with a diplomatic condemnation. So why the wait ? Do you, meaning China, not hear your deceased ancestors crying for justice ? Do you think that if there is an afterlife, they are ashamed that their children are doing nothing to avenge their unjustified and undignified deaths ? Why should it matter that the Japanese of today is nothing like the Japanese of yesterday ? After all, the innocence and helplessness of the Chinese back then did not matter to the Japanese back then, so why should the innocence and helplessness of the Japanese today matter to you ?

Poignant and true.

Japan should not deny those massacres. That's not about vengeance,that's the responsibility they should take for their ancestors' merciless behaviors. Don't have any delusion that things will be forgotten with time passing away before any 'meaning' action.
It's about their attitude towards the history of massacres. Can you get what I say ?

Poignant and true.
Nice to see you here.

the innocence and helpless will not be punished for what their ancestors did 70 years ago. but surely if they will japan goes down the same route as last time, they will be the ones who will suffer.

just like the millions of Japanese people also died for what the militaristic government did during WWII

the innocence and helplessness of Japanese today.

japan_yakusuni.jpg

the innocence and helpless will not be punished for what their ancestors did 70 years ago. but surely if they will japan goes down the same route as last time, they will be the ones who will suffer.

just like the millions of Japanese people also died for what the militaristic government did during WWII

the innocence and helplessness of Japanese today.

japan_yakusuni.jpg

REALLY JOKING ! A militaristic goverment elected by the people !

Japan should not deny those massacres. That's not about vengeance,that's the responsibility they should take for their ancestors' merciless behaviors. Don't have any delusion that things will be forgotten with time passing away before any 'meaning' action.
It's about their attitude towards the history of massacres. Can you get what I say ?
So you are advocating the son pay for the father's sin ?

China is free to demand the Japanese of today pay for the sins of the Japanese of yesterday. Payment could be monetary or political or a mix of both. But my point was that it is silly to hope, let alone expect, that the Japan of today will do something to provoke China so China can justify any military actions to exact vengeance for WW II. Either China make Japan pay or forget about what happened back in WW II. When I said 'forget' I do not mean to literally dismiss what happened in WW II. I mean that China should stop using WW II as part of a political foundation upon which China will stand to deal with Japan. The US do not forget Dec 7, 1941, but US Presidents do not bring that date up to force modern Japan to do what we want.

If you want to make Japan pay -- in blood -- for WW II, then have the intellectual courage to PUBLICLY say so. But as we Americans often say in frustration: Stop beating around the bush.

I don't want a new war personally and not a right winger for me,but right wingers is really in no small poportion.
Forgive me for not being able to understand the culture of America and 'American Responsibility'.Exactly as what you say,maybe a war will eliminate those confusions between the two countries.But I prefer Japan has the reflection on itself.
Similarly,I hope Japan do stop taking denying yesterday's history and massacres as part of a political foundation too,just like what you say.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom