What's new

First Naval engagement undertaken by Muslims

RSS, VHP, Indian Army, Murdoodi

The Indian army has thousands of serving muslims. The IA has never ever said they wanted to kill all (or even a few) muslims. Stop making up sh!t.

The IA is in fact one of the most secular organizations in India. Many IA bases have mosques in them, alongside temples and gurudwaras.

Sir, Please provide more details, if you can.

Thank You
All i know is that it was the biggest fleet ever build. Rest of the details r in the video itself and commentator explains his naval ambitions in detail.

I don't know if they are fighters or not but it is a whole group and a committed one to wipe out Islam and Christianity not Islam or Christianity but Islam and Christianity together.

Hindus to Free India of Christians and Muslims by 2021

Considering what the discussion was, I think that the answers I have got, of labelling some political agitators "fighters", is quite ridiculous. If you look at Indian history, except for these jokers who have had and will have nothing to do with arms, there has NEVER been any Hindu entity dedicated to attacking Islam - or Christianity.

This answer above is so strained, so contrived, that I can only wonder that you bothered to scrape the bottom of the barrel to come up with an answer, any answer.

Islam is a religion and not a military tactic that it should be constantly associated with war. The naval engagement was the first that Muslims partook in, but there was no verse revealed that taught them how to build ships, set sail or use tactics.

Celebrate the achievement of a Muslim, but please avoid associating religious belief with war.

Sadly, things might change; because it is in such wars that religious bigots rarely die and only the sheep do. Just recent history is testament.. after all; Hitler shot himself, The Japanese leadership mostly made it after surrender.. most of the KKK leadership died a natural death.. and even after all that bloodshed; people like Maulana "Burqa" Aziz lived to preach hate another day.

A war is coming and I fear it not from just verified/unverified prophecy; but the fear that humans are such vain creatures that they will ensure their beliefs come true.
Perhaps the creator's idea of Armageddon that he foretold his messengers was not that events would unfold because of timed events; but our own human nature and need to see such events and beliefs happen would make it so.

I sincerely hope that you are wrong. But you make a convincing and a very gloom-laden case.

Last edited:
Considering what the discussion was, I think that the answers I have got, of labelling some political agitators "fighters", is quite ridiculous. If you look at Indian history, except for these jokers who have had and will have nothing to do with arms, there has NEVER been any Hindu entity dedicated to attacking Islam - or Christianity.

This answer above is so strained, so contrived, that I can only wonder that you bothered to scrape the bottom of the barrel to come up with an answer, any answer.

I sincerely hope that you are wrong. But you make a convincing and a very gloom-laden case.

What am I doing in this thread?
Are you still shitting here talking about Hinduism?

What did I do? :angel: You did not lay down the conditions and prerequisites, you simply said name one and I obliged, had you mentioned what should be his name, his color, length of his hair, blood line etc etc then it would have been a really difficult task, otherwise it is simple because we are no different when it comes to sharing the same mentality and attitudes and google makes the rest of task very easy.

India cannot attack Islam but it can attack Muslims for sure.

So can Pakistan, so can Bhutan, so can Nigeria, so can Canada. "Can" and "does" are different things.

Anybody can attack muslims, just as anybody can attack hindus or christians. What is the big revelation in this?

Your realisation that Chaddiz do attack Muslims. Rest can but chaddiz do and chaddiz keep dreaming of it day and night.

What did I do? :angel: You did not lay down the conditions and prerequisites, you simply said name one and I obliged, had you mentioned what should be his name, his color, length of his hair, blood line etc etc then it would have been a really difficult task, otherwise it is simple because we are no different when it comes to sharing the same mentality and attitudes and google makes the rest of task very easy.

India cannot attack Islam but it can attack Muslims for sure.

I am sorry that you had to resort to this kind of nit-picking to justify your answer, such as it was. When the fundamentalists who attack Hindus and Hinduism need to be named, there is no shortage of individuals, forget about groups. Nobody has to go through the contortions that you did to justify a wholly unjustified attempt at bracketing the followers of these religions. That itself should tell you what your answer should have been, and also what your answer was worth under the circumstances.

Pathetic. But feel happy at your answer, if you will; there will be enough enthusiasts to back you just for the sake of being able to offer a face-saving answer: face-saving, of course, being a self-referential term.

Your realisation that Chaddiz do attack Muslims. Rest can but chaddiz do and chaddiz keep dreaming of it day and night.

As some are fond of doing, when they plead that 'no true Muslim' could be guilty of this, that or the other atrocity, it might be pleaded, with as much justification, that 'no true Hindu' would be guilty of attacks on Muslims.

Some of us, or you may restrict to the one of me, if you wish, and if other Indians posting wish, do think that the Sangh Parivar are not true Hindus. There are theological reasons.

I am sorry that you had to resort to this kind of nit-picking to justify your answer, such as it was. When the fundamentalists who attack Hindus and Hinduism need to be named, there is no shortage of individuals, forget about groups. Nobody has to go through the contortions that you did to justify a wholly unjustified attempt at bracketing the followers of these religions. That itself should tell you what your answer should have been, and also what your answer was worth under the circumstances.

Pathetic. But feel happy at your answer, if you will; there will be enough enthusiasts to back you just for the sake of being able to offer a face-saving answer: face-saving, of course, being a self-referential term.

Either you are reluctant to accept that your initial question of "Name one" was not fully thought about or you really are supporting that group. I did not bracket the whole with just one group, I simply replied to a simple question asking for "One name". I do realise there are Pakistani Hindus too and my any attempt to label the whole group would mean I am blaming citizens of Pakistan too, which I don't intend to.

I feel happy about the answer, it pleases me that I was able to answer to a professional and make him write paragraphs to praise my attempt :p: but I did not do it for any support or backing, now that part if it is directed at me as my intention is highly unjustified and I protest :pissed:

As some are fond of doing, when they plead that 'no true Muslim' could be guilty of this, that or the other atrocity, it might be pleaded, with as much justification, that 'no true Hindu' would be guilty of attacks on Muslims.

Some of us, or you may restrict to the one of me, if you wish, and if other Indians posting wish, do think that the Sangh Parivar are not true Hindus. There are theological reasons.

I don't call every other Indian a chaddi, it is not that a chaddi is difficult to spot by the way and I never said India = Hindus or Sangh Khandan = Hindus only. India as a state is an enemy state, Indian people if they are even Muslims and are against my country are enemies it is as simple as this. But Chaddiz have a special place in my heart no other sane rational Indian can take that spot.

Either you are reluctant to accept that your initial question of "Name one" was not fully thought about or you really are supporting that group. I did not bracket the whole with just one group, I simply replied to a simple question asking for "One name". I do realise there are Pakistani Hindus too and my any attempt to label the whole group would mean I am blaming citizens of Pakistan too, which I don't intend to.

I feel happy about the answer, it pleases me that I was able to answer to a professional and make him write paragraphs to praise my attempt :p: but I did not do it for any support or backing, now that part if it is directed at me as my intention is highly unjustified and I protest :pissed:

I don't call every other Indian a chaddi, it is not that a chaddi is difficult to spot by the way and I never said India = Hindus or Sangh Khandan = Hindus only. India as a state is an enemy state, Indian people if they are even Muslims and are against my country are enemies it is as simple as this. But Chaddiz have a special place in my heart no other sane rational Indian can take that spot.

That last paragraph was atrocious rubbish and I object very strongly to the sentiments expressed there. From my first day here, and from my first day on Pakistani fora, I have tried to reach out to liberal Pakistanis and tried to make common cause with them. It is truly disappointing to come to a position where my entire country is abused as an enemy state, which is absurd and extremely malicious. Some other idiot labelled the Indian Army as an anti-Muslim force, again a hugely insulting statement and not one which I can take at all calmly.

For your earlier paragraph, I am utterly depressed at the word-play displayed on a serious matter. Your trivialisation of the whole matter is pretty depressing.

Back
Top Bottom