What's new

First Naval engagement undertaken by Muslims

Islam is unlike any other religion because it is complete way of living and covers all aspects of a person's life which will be totally a foreign concept for pagans like hinduism.
Since you are obsessed and blinded by the hate of Islam i.e. islamophobia, you fail to see and mention Christian crusades against Islam or hindu fighters ,

There is no Islamic bomb as we believe bombs do not have a religion but the islamophobic western media labelled it though they, like you, forgot easily about thousands of mega bombs christians and jews had and have. India's bomb should be labelled as hindu bomb.

You are an epitome of hate against Islam and Muslim...

There is a saying

Barey barai na karey bare na bole bol
heera mukh te na kahe, laakh taka hai mol

If there is anything which has a value and quality, its is noticed and appreciated. One does not need to advertise it.

Could you name the Hindu fighter, or fighters, committed to wiping out either Islam or Christianity? A single name will do.
RSS, VHP, Indian Army, Murdoodi
"Should be", according to an impertinent and opinionated post in a defence site, but isn't. The world didn't think of it as a Hindu bomb. It wasn't thought of as a Hindu bomb. The people involved in it didn't think of themselves as Hindus, and they weren't Hindus; they were Indian scientists.
We know who they worked for and how your missiles have been named after hindu gods. So pretty words....but sorry you can't fool anyone anymore.

Or a 'mythical whole' that rattles our neighbors :D

Could you name the Hindu fighter, or fighters, committed to wiping out either Islam or Christianity? A single name will do.

"Should be", according to an impertinent and opinionated post in a defence site, but isn't. The world didn't think of it as a Hindu bomb. It wasn't thought of as a Hindu bomb. The people involved in it didn't think of themselves as Hindus, and they weren't Hindus; they were Indian scientists.

Some day, when citizens of your nation get it, you will become a nation, not a shard desperately seeking re-union with a mythical whole that will never exist.

RSS, VHP, Indian Army, Murdoodi (1)

We know who they worked for and how your missiles have been named after hindu gods. So pretty words....but sorry you can't fool anyone anymore. (2)

(1) That is silly and untrue. For starters, the RSS, the VHP and Modi are not fighters. Please try not to act smart. For that, you have to have something smart about your statement. Your including the Indian Army there is highly objectionable.
(2) Your ignorance is really appalling. These missiles were none of them - Prithvi, Agni - named after gods; they are, literally, the earth and fire.

Or a 'mythical whole' that rattles our neighbors :D

On reading your post, I was reminded that a characteristic of religious belief is a belief in miracles, in events not explicable by scientific and natural laws. Such an event may be attributed to a supernatural being (god or gods), magic, a miracle worker, a saint or a religious leader - you may pick your favourite.

I am glad to note, as an atheist and a scientifically inclined observer of the human condition, that this characteristic continues into the 21st century. :enjoy:

Sorry, @Horus , couldn't resist it :p:

(1) That is silly and untrue. For starters, the RSS, the VHP and Modi are not fighters. Please try not to act smart. For that, you have to have something smart about your statement. Your including the Indian Army there is highly objectionable.
(2) Your ignorance is really appalling. These missiles were none of them - Prithvi, Agni - named after gods; they are, literally, the earth and fire.

On reading your post, I was reminded that a characteristic of religious belief is a belief in miracles, in events not explicable by scientific and natural laws. Such an event may be attributed to a supernatural being (god or gods), magic, a miracle worker, a saint or a religious leader - you may pick your favourite.

I am glad to note, as an atheist and a scientifically inclined observer of the human condition, that this characteristic continues into the 21st century. :enjoy:

Sorry, @Horus , couldn't resist it :p:
Why exactly are you here? This thread is about "Naval war of Islam", please do not derail this thread - that is a very bad habit of Indians - dont bring Hinduism into this.

Why exactly are you here? This thread is about "Naval war of Islam", please do not derail this thread - that is a very bad habit of Indians - dont bring Hinduism into this.

Excuse me? Are you saying to me that only Pakistanis are allowed to discuss this topic? And did you at all get the point of Hinduism in this context, or are you just reacting to words?

Are you saying that I am a fanatic Hindu?

Why are you here, for that matter? If not for the military history, what is your interest in this subject?

Excuse me? Are you saying to me that only Pakistanis are allowed to discuss this topic? And did you at all get the point of Hinduism in this context, or are you just reacting to words?

Are you saying that I am a fanatic Hindu?

Why are you here, for that matter? If not for the military history, what is your interest in this subject?
Every are allowed, as long as they talk about "First naval war of Islam" and try not to derail this thread. Do not talk about god or Hinduism, skim through the rest of the thread and you will know what i mean.

Every are allowed, as long as they talk about "First naval war of Islam" and try not to derail this thread. Do not talk about god or Hinduism, skim through the rest of the thread and you will know what i mean.

I did talk about "First naval war of Islam" and why the name was inappropriate. As far as talking about god or Hinduism is concerned, there is a context to that. If you could overcome your schoolboyish enthusiasm and look at the posts yourself, you will know what I mean.

Some day, when citizens of your nation get it, you will become a nation, not a shard desperately seeking re-union with a mythical whole that will never exist.

Given the hindutvawadi's in power, the next war is not far off. It will be interesting to see the so called "mythical whole" handing it to you in a platter.:enjoy:

"Sorry, couldn't resist it" :p:

RSS, VHP, Indian Army, Murdoodi

We know who they worked for and how your missiles have been named after hindu gods. So pretty words....but sorry you can't fool anyone anymore.
@Horus Please check my comment and see why I have been given a totally unjustified negative rating

Given the hindutvawadi's in power, the next war is not far off. It will be interesting to see the so called "mythical whole" handing it to you in a platter.:enjoy:

"Sorry, couldn't resist it" :p:

I doubt it. Religious bigots love each other too much to fight wars.

Oh, by the way, anything changed since the last war? I hadn't noticed?

Islam is a religion and not a military tactic that it should be constantly associated with war. The naval engagement was the first that Muslims partook in, but there was no verse revealed that taught them how to build ships, set sail or use tactics.

Celebrate the achievement of a Muslim, but please avoid associating religious belief with war.

I doubt it. Religious bigots love each other too much to fight wars.

Oh, by the way, anything changed since the last war? I hadn't noticed?
Sadly, things might change; because it is in such wars that religious bigots rarely die and only the sheep do. Just recent history is testament.. after all; Hitler shot himself, The Japanese leadership mostly made it after surrender.. most of the KKK leadership died a natural death.. and even after all that bloodshed; people like Maulana "Burqa" Aziz lived to preach hate another day.

A war is coming and I fear it not from just verified/unverified prophecy; but the fear that humans are such vain creatures that they will ensure their beliefs come true.
Perhaps the creator's idea of Armageddon that he foretold his messengers was not that events would unfold because of timed events; but our own human nature and need to see such events and beliefs happen would make it so.

A war is coming and I fear it not from just verified/unverified prophecy; but the fear that humans are such vain creatures that they will ensure their beliefs come true.
Perhaps the creator's idea of Armageddon that he foretold his messengers was not that events would unfold because of timed events; but our own human nature and need to see such events and beliefs happen would make it so.

War between ISIS and others is already on
It will not lead to any wider conflagration

Back
Top Bottom