What's new

First Naval engagement undertaken by Muslims

Islam as a religion has run so deep into its followers that everything they did or do or will do has got a prefix added to it!!

Naval war of Islam, Islamic Bank, Islamic Bomb, Islamic Army, Islamic Air force, Islamic Drone.......No other religion has got this!!..:what:.....If at all then a few!!

Islam as a religion has run so deep into its followers that everything they did or do or will do has got a prefix added to it!!

Naval war of Islam, Islamic Bank, Islamic Bomb, Islamic Army, Islamic Air force, Islamic Drone.......No other religion has got this!!..:what:.....If at all then a few!!
Jealous much!!!

Thanks for your opinion. Have a nice day.

but no "Unified Islamist World".Islamists are by far most thirsty of Islamist bloods.

Islam is unlike any other religion because it is complete way of living and covers all aspects of a person's life which will be totally a foreign concept for pagans like hinduism.
Since you are obsessed and blinded by the hate of Islam i.e. islamophobia, you fail to see and mention Christian crusades against Islam or hindu fighters ,

There is no Islamic bomb as we believe bombs do not have a religion but the islamophobic western media labelled it though they, like you, forgot easily about thousands of mega bombs christians and jews had and have. India's bomb should be labelled as hindu bomb.

You are an epitome of hate against Islam and Muslim...

we have over history
u can said this is arab naval war

Unfortunately during the later years, Muslims didn't have much interest into Naval warfare and that exists even to this day.
yah that is the reality

Islam is unlike any other religion because it is complete way of living and covers all aspects of a person's life which will be totally a foreign concept for pagans like hinduism.
Since you are obsessed and blinded by the hate of Islam i.e. islamophobia, you fail to see and mention Christian crusades against Islam or hindu fighters ,

There is no Islamic bomb as we believe bombs do not have a religion but the islamophobic western media labelled it though they, like you, forgot easily about thousands of mega bombs christians and jews had and have. India's bomb should be labelled as hindu bomb.

You are an epitome of hate against Islam and Muslim...
Do you belive in facts.
You can verify a fact and let me know.

Of all the muslim nations ,how many nations can you list where other religions thrive.

And also check ,in non muslim countries how muslim pouplation thrives.

that should give you an idea as to who has hate.

Do you belive in facts.

Of all the muslim nations ,how many nations can you list where other religions thrive.

Check history ... In muslim nations other religions got wiped off due to golden principles of islam unfortunatly same are not visible in any muslim country ... No country is following true islamic teaching ... There is no history of muslim torturing non muslims i thier countires... Example is india all middle east was once non muslim converted islam at thier will not by force ...

Check history ... In muslim nations other religions got wiped off due to golden principles of islam unfortunatly same are not visible in any muslim country ... No country is following true islamic teaching ... There is no history of muslim torturing non muslims i thier countires... Example is india all middle east was once non muslim converted islam at thier will not by force ...
Yeah lol,you belive so ? Welcome to the true world.

Yeah lol,you belive so ? Welcome to the true world.
I know so ... Check history of jews they had the best period in muslim spain during diasporah .. In india hindus enjoyed successful business and even top most business positions ... It was muslims who kept jerasulem opened for christians ... Check history ... Jerusalem was not conquered ... It was handed over to muslims by christains as a result of agreement ... The largest wars on human history was not by muslims be at world war 1... 2 or crusades ....

Do you belive in facts.

What the bullshit you are talking...is this answer of my comment you retarded man

Last edited:

31HUewAyPcL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom